Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 8 2013, 12:56 AM (10,906 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

Of all the people I have wanted to throw JJ to the ground and pin him down, Daniel was not on that list.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Oct 8 2013, 12:18 PM
YES JJ, YES! PLEASE KILL HIM!!
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jewlmc

WHY WHY do they keep shoving this man down our throats??? There is NO REASON for him to be in this story. Dammit. Why couldn't Steven Nichols be available? HE should be the one going after JJ and trying to get him to see reason(if not Jack). Not this douche.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Oh yes, of course, Daniel saves JJ from himself. I'm sure the whole town, and JJ will throw a party for him. :puke:

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Kayla needs some donuts now!

Posted Image Posted Image

Rosebud
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Oct 8 2013, 11:44 AM
Rosebud
Oct 8 2013, 11:43 AM
LovingDays
Oct 8 2013, 11:32 AM
Omg I Freaking Love Marlena hahaha
Marlena's on today? Ah, a reason to watch!
Yes She Is
:D and she's looking lovely today!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Adrienne isn't having a very good month, is she? :drunk:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Rosebud
Oct 8 2013, 11:43 AM
LovingDays
Oct 8 2013, 11:32 AM
Omg I Freaking Love Marlena hahaha
Marlena's on today? Ah, a reason to watch!
I had the same reaction when I read that Hope was on. :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 8 2013, 12:13 PM
Really, Kristen? A crack to Marlena about her age? You do remember you are 30 years older than the boy you're sleeping with, right? :blulaugh:
Not to mention, there's only like a 5 year age difference.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 8 2013, 12:21 PM
Oh yes, of course, Daniel saves JJ from himself. I'm sure the whole town, and JJ will throw a party for him. :puke:
"It could have been so much worse if Daniel hadn't been there............" Gag me with a fucking shovel. And Jennifer going to look for Daniel instead of her emotionally devastated son? Fuck you C_unt.

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 8 2013, 12:08 PM
JJ hopes Jack is in hell. Ironically that's exactly where TomSell can go. :flipoff:
JJ has no idea yet that much of Jack's hell was experienced on earth. Wonder what'll happen if he finds out more about Harper Deveraux. (Not to discount Duke, but he was much less of a direct influence on Jack than Harper was.)

I suppose rejecting your parents when you discover they have feet of clay is part of the maturation process. Jack had to do that himself when he found out what Harper was really like. And JJ's at the age where everything is black and white for him. But it still sucks, especially since at the moment, everyone's worst fears about this leading to massive Daniel-propping appear to be coming true.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I sure hope we see more of Nicole's interviews with her replacements. That scene was Nicole at her best.

metitle
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Oct 8 2013, 12:11 PM
Someone who looks exactly like the picture below was talking to Rory. Who the hell was he?!

Posted Image,

:blulaugh:
Is there any other orange person around?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

jewlmc
Oct 8 2013, 12:12 PM
I'm sorry, but I thought Dan was suppose to have nothing to do with this story. But there he is....all up in it. :p

Tell me about it.

Dan is all over this shit....he has been lurking and hovering after every Kayla/JJ scene...and now he is running after JJ who just found out his father raped his aunt...yep NOT about Daniel at all. :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 8 2013, 12:25 PM
Rosebud
Oct 8 2013, 12:21 PM
"It could have been so much worse if Daniel hadn't been there............" Gag me with a fucking shovel. And Jennifer going to look for Daniel instead of her emotionally devastated son? Fuck you C_unt.
And on that note, I turn it off. This has nothing to do with Daniel? BULLSHIT!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Why is Kristen wearing a toddler's dress?

jewlmc

I don't understand why SC couldn't have been on vacation this week. I just don't get it. They couldn't give any airtime to Lucas? Justin? Abe?

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Oh, Nicole! Your job interviews are all kinds of awesome today.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Lol, I liked that reaction from Nicole... Chick is too pretty to work for Eric

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jennifer LOOKING for Daniel, instead of her son...that really sums up the writers TRUE INTENTIONS with this rape reveal...

It is NOT about JJ, its NOT about Kayla, its NOT about Jack....its about Daniel.

Daniel SAVES the day again.

Seriously....JJ just reacts to one of the biggest things his character could find out and TPTB feel DANIEL JONAS should be the FIRST PERSON to run into him.

Sorry but NO...this show needs to be called on this shit...its absolutely crap!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 8 2013, 12:34 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply