Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of October 21st
Topic Started: Oct 9 2013, 01:08 PM (15,949 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk 10/21

Surprising evidence troubles Paul

Adam and Chelsea determine a course of action to help Connor

Sharon urges Dylan to fight for Avery

Jack and Jill unite to help Billy

Devon's announcement shocks all of Genoa City

credit: jcren

Daily Spoilers wk 10/21

10/21, Paul finds some surprising evidence troubling; Adam and Chelsea work out a way to help Connor.

10/22, Jill returns to visit Billy; Sharon encourages Dylan to fight for Avery

10/23, Chelsea and Adam expect news about Connor; Jack and Jill come together to help Billy

10/24, Devon makes a shocking announcement; Michael's hearing takes an unexpected turn

10/25, Paul surprises Christine; the Abbott family comes together to support Billy

Titles and Previews

Monday (Episode 10270)
Paul learns of some troubling evidence; Adam and Chelsea try to find the best way to help Connor.(CC) (Stereo)

Tuesday (Episode 10271)
Jill comes back to see Billy; Sharon encourages Dylan to fight for Avery.(CC) (Stereo)

Wednesday (10272)
Chelsea and Adam wait for news about Connor; Jack and Jill work together to help Billy.(CC) (Stereo)

Thursday (Episode 10273)
Residents are shocked by Devon's announcement; Michael's hearing takes an unexpected turn.(CC) (Stereo)

Friday (Episode 10274)
Paul has a surprise for Christine; Billy is supported by the Abbott family.(CC) (Stereo)

TV Guide Previews

10/21, surprising evidence troubles Paul, while Adam and Chelsea determine a course of action to help Connor

10/22, Jill returns to see Billy, while Sharon urges Dylan to fight for Avery.

10/23, Chelsea and Adam anticipate important news about Connor, while Jack and Jill unite to help Billy.

10/24, Devon's announcement shocks Genoa City, while Michael's hearing takes a shocking turn.

10/25, Paul surprises Christine, while the Abbott family gathers to support Billy. Eileen Davidson returns as Ashley.
Edited by Daytime, Oct 20 2013, 04:31 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I can't believe he's letting this go, he knows damn well Mikey didn't kill carmine.

Why how noble of you Sharon, uh, I mean self-serving. :huh:

Poor Billy, this is going to be a disaster.

:sleep: :sleep:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LMAO @ the idea of Devon making a "shocking" announcement. There is absolutely nothing he could say that could even make anyone flinch, let alone shock.

Edited by Yoryla, Oct 9 2013, 04:15 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 9 2013, 04:15 PM
LMAO @ the idea of Devon making a "shocking" announcement. There is absolutely nothing he could say that could even make anyone flinch, let alone shock.

The only thing he evokes is people turning around and thinking "Oh he's still here" then going back to their business

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Poor Billy! It can't be the dog if he finally gets his mom to console him.

Sharon, aren't you so special encouraging Dylan to fight for Avery..........you selfish wench!

Devon.....who cares?

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!!! :cheers:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Let's pray that Delia only gets hurt and not killed. Billy can be consoled by Jill because he feels guilty for leaving her in the car, ect.
Sharon... she didn't tell Nick that she changed the results and again, she remains free. What is it going to take? Phyllis coming home and scaring the shit out of the blonde fake.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Yoryla

The only shocking announcement that I could think of is that he's giving all the money to charity because he wants to make it on his own. Dumbass!

tyler2008

Omg!!! What was billy thinking leaving delia in the car by herself. I hope she will be okay.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If the child minds there is nothing wrong with leaving a child in the car for a small amount of time. Maybe people nowadays don't but I did and a lot of others have too.
Ever hear the saying,

"I'll be right back and don...chu...move...! If I come out and see that you moved or got out of the car, you will wish you could turn back time. I mean it!"

Kids were different then and I'm betting that others will agree :)
My 4 are just great because they listened and they knew I meant it

BriteLite

Yoryla

The only thing I can think of right now is that he says he marrying Hilary (when it comes to "shock" value).

sweetcakes
Member Avatar

THX daytime

shark
Member Avatar

I'm taking a poll here:

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8854328/1/#new

womanrocks2000

Im hoping that Delias death is some version of scrooge Halloween Style,...cant believe it yet....the horror side of
what could happen leaving kids alone

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Diamonde
Oct 11 2013, 09:38 AM
Yoryla

The only thing I can think of right now is that he says he marrying Hilary (when it comes to "shock" value).
OMG, Tyler's eyes in that picture!! He looks like some creature from the grave! lol

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Whatever.

Cool

Yay, get their boring asses together. Easier to FF

This should be good. Love PB/JW

LOL

LPS
Member Avatar

Maybe Devon tells everyone he is gay?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LPS
Oct 15 2013, 12:36 AM

Couldn't be .. the spoiler said shocking ;)

... LOL I kid, I kid.

metitle
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 15 2013, 12:59 AM
LPS
Oct 15 2013, 12:36 AM

Couldn't be .. the spoiler said shocking ;)

... LOL I kid, I kid.
I think that rather shocking for Devon.
Or maybe he is going to announce he is giving all the money away.

shark
Member Avatar

:roflol: maybe he will get a wig now. He looks like an onion. :teehee:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply