Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 21st; *updated 10/12*
Topic Started: Oct 9 2013, 03:49 PM (33,206 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

National Enquirer:

JJ gets an ultimatum from Jennifer
JJ gets in over his heads with Theresa
Kristen discovers her final fertility test results
Eric overhears an earth-shattering secret
Will gets an amazing opportunity in California

**Update**

Monday ("Ultimatum")
Jennifer gives JJ a shocking ultimatum; Daniel pops in unexpectedly on Theresa.

Tuesday ("Secret")
Eric learns a life-changing secret when he overhears an argument.

Wednesday ("Drug Possession")
Jennifer tells Hope that JJ should be arrested for drug possession; Stefano offers to help Daniel with his troubles.

Thursday ("JJ and Theresa")
A high JJ and Theresa make love, with dangerous consequences; Jennifer worries that she's lost her son and Daniel for good.

Friday ("Theresa's Overdose")
Theresa overdoses on drugs, sending JJ to flee for help; Chad comes clean with Abigail; Will shares happy news with Sami.

***Update***

Will receives an amazing opportunity related to his writing

Ericís shocking accusation against Nicole devastates her.

JJ flaunts his drugs in front of his mother.

Kayla has surprising news about Chadís recovery.

Jennifer is blown away when rumors about Daniel appear to be confirmed.

Lucas tells Sami that he will not allow Allie to continue living in the DiMera mansion

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marlene

Is this the beginning of the end of CMs Will?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

Kristen's pregnant.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Graceland
Oct 9 2013, 03:58 PM
Kristen's pregnant.
God, I hope not.

sonwill
Member Avatar

That Will spoiler has me intrigued. I wonder what the opportunity actually is, and if he takes it. Guess we'll need more details and to actually see the show to understand it more because right now I'm confused but intrigued.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I'm intrigued by that spoiler about Will as well...
I'm just saying that Kristen is preggo...
No mention of my man Chad? :shrug:
More JJ is excellent imo

:D

WillFan
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Oct 9 2013, 03:49 PM
National Enquirer:

Edited by Beauni, Today, 11:55 AM.

I think that is a mistake.Gabi is the one that gets an amazing opportunity in California,remember Nick sending out photos of Gabi to California modeling agencies.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

All the alcohol Kristen's had since then should've killed that baby, if she's preggo.

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

EJ_SamiFF
National Enquirer:

'cause what you need when you've just found out that your dead father, whom you idealized, was a rapist? Is an ultimatum.

:facepalm:

concerned
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 9 2013, 04:27 PM
All the alcohol Kristen's had since then should've killed that baby, if she's preggo.
I was just watching the old clip when Kristen thought she might be pregnant and had the pregnancy test out with Sydney then grabbed a glass full of booze.

There's not many potential mums who knock back a few whilst waiting for their results.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Why do I have a feeling that Kristen will leave Salem pregnant? OH LORD!

Oh and we know there is no break between Will's but I could see where that might have been their plan at one time.....to have CM's Will go to CA and that is how they would have written him out...so we are probably going to hear about this CA bit for a few months more and the last minute we'll see he doesn't want to leave and the next day he has a new face, lol....

MissLola
Member Avatar

"Kristen discovers her final fertility test results" :facepalm:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

somuchwhatever
Oct 9 2013, 04:29 PM
EJ_SamiFF
National Enquirer:

'cause what you need when you've just found out that your dead father, whom you idealized, was a rapist? Is an ultimatum.

Jennifer is a pathetic excuse for a parent. JJ is angry at world and lashing out, what in the hell makes her dumbass think that giving him an ultimatum is going to go well for her? Has she really forgotten that the last time she tried that he walked out on her and didn't come back? JJ needs support for his family not ultimatums.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Please not drugs again. Though I wouldn't mind it if they slept together. Casey Moss has a nice body. :wub:

mrfixit
Member Avatar

Some think this is when Chandler went on his trip but don't forget that is also when the studio went dark for 2week.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I predict that when we last see Kristen leaving Salem behind, she will be sitting on a plane, smiling and rubbing her belly.

michr544125

LuvingLumi
Oct 9 2013, 04:35 PM
Why do I have a feeling that Kristen will leave Salem pregnant? OH LORD!

Oh and we know there is no break between Will's but I could see where that might have been their plan at one time.....to have CM's Will go to CA and that is how they would have written him out...so we are probably going to hear about this CA bit for a few months more and the last minute we'll see he doesn't want to leave and the next day he has a new face, lol....
I also wonder if the show starts to write Will out of the show and maybe we see Sonny around like at the club and stuff without Will. Freddie did say how we will be seeing more of Tad since he will be working at the club. Maybe the show sends Will off for a while as they were deciding what to do with Will? It pretty much is on target now with after Chandler let the show know he was leaving. Then Will comes back into the scene with Chandler still in the role, since the show decided they were recasting but it's very temporary until Guy starts. This is already end of Oct with this spoiler and only two more more months remain before Guy debuts. Would be interesting if it's Sonny, Gabi and Ari for a bit together and Will out of the picture. Lately Sonny and Gabi seem more like BFF's then Will and Gabi ever have. I get the feeling much of Wilson is on hold/not much is going on with them until Guy starts.
Edited by michr544125, Oct 9 2013, 05:06 PM.

trojangal
Member Avatar

mrfixit
Oct 9 2013, 04:48 PM
Some think this is when Chandler went on his trip but don't forget that is also when the studio went dark for 2week.
The weekend of Aug 24th & 25th is when Chandler attended the fan events
in Chicago & Atlanta. His last day was that Friday 8/23 so since Days films 4 months
ahead he should still be on-screen till around Christmas/New Years
Edited by trojangal, Oct 9 2013, 04:59 PM.

trojangal
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Oct 9 2013, 04:53 PM
I predict that when we last see Kristen leaving Salem behind, she will be sitting on a plane, smiling and rubbing her belly.
Yep I can definitely see her departing pregnant

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 9 2013, 04:41 PM
somuchwhatever
Oct 9 2013, 04:29 PM
EJ_SamiFF
National Enquirer:

Jennifer is a pathetic excuse for a parent. JJ is angry at world and lashing out, what in the hell makes her dumbass think that giving him an ultimatum is going to go well for her? Has she really forgotten that the last time she tried that he walked out on her and didn't come back? JJ needs support for his family not ultimatums.
I wonder if the ultimatum is Theresa-related--and if it will actually drive JJ right into Theresa's arms...or bed. Whether it is or not, Jen-Jen continues to be made of fail as a mom. You'd think she'd have figured out by now that her ultimatums have a tendency to blow up in her face.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply