Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 21st; *updated 10/12*
Topic Started: Oct 9 2013, 03:49 PM (33,367 Views)
phloe3

I think Daniel will probably tell Jennifer in a few weeks. She'll bring Shane and Kimberly back to town by telling her about Teresa's overdose

Quote:

Having read the articles in the new SOD, egads, it's worst than I thought. Jen-Jen tells JJ if he leaves the house, she doesn't want to see him anymore (mother of the year folks!). And they have ruined Jeannie Donovan. They have turned her into a weak, desperate, pathetic excuse of a woman. Must be Daniel Jonas syndrome since Nicole and Chloe were afflicted with the same ailment when they were thrown into a storyline with that worthless scumbag. Apparently Theresa feels that Shane was an absentee father and Kim was alwats trying to be a doctor instead of a mother. Theresa goes to Daniel and asks him to have sex with her because she wants his love. He says no. She feels rejected. Meets with JJ. They drink and smoke weed. She asks him to have sex because she thinks he'll love her. They get intimate and she passes out and stops breathing. JJ calls super Dan. As opposed to calling 911 and starting CPR.....

JL did not say she thinks Daniel will love Teresa. She says Daniel is about a void left by her parents. She says Daniel is security because she didn't have a good relationship with her parents. She did say she thinks JJ will love her if she turns to him. Daniel has to be there because they don't want to go to a hospital and get in trouble. It's not about super Dan, but it's a plot point and of course it will give an excuse for the hospital gossip about Teresa and Daniel
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

phloe3
Oct 20 2013, 05:17 PM
I think Daniel will probably tell Jennifer in a few weeks. She'll bring Shane and Kimberly back to town by telling her about Teresa's overdose

Quote:

Having read the articles in the new SOD, egads, it's worst than I thought. Jen-Jen tells JJ if he leaves the house, she doesn't want to see him anymore (mother of the year folks!). And they have ruined Jeannie Donovan. They have turned her into a weak, desperate, pathetic excuse of a woman. Must be Daniel Jonas syndrome since Nicole and Chloe were afflicted with the same ailment when they were thrown into a storyline with that worthless scumbag. Apparently Theresa feels that Shane was an absentee father and Kim was alwats trying to be a doctor instead of a mother. Theresa goes to Daniel and asks him to have sex with her because she wants his love. He says no. She feels rejected. Meets with JJ. They drink and smoke weed. She asks him to have sex because she thinks he'll love her. They get intimate and she passes out and stops breathing. JJ calls super Dan. As opposed to calling 911 and starting CPR.....

JL did not say she thinks Daniel will love Teresa. She says Daniel is about a void left by her parents. She says Daniel is security because she didn't have a good relationship with her parents. She did say she thinks JJ will love her if she turns to him. Daniel has to be there because they don't want to go to a hospital and get in trouble. It's not about super Dan, but it's a plot point and of course it will give an excuse for the hospital gossip about Teresa and Daniel
It is about super Dan. Theresa's aunt KAYLA is a doctor who could easily cover for them and save Theresa from an OD. But who gets called? Daniel. This whole thing has been about Daniel.

phloe3

Kayla being involved wouldn't make sense to me. Teresa wouldn't want her aunt to know she had an overdose. Then, she would call her parents. Then, Dan will be seen leaving Teresa's and then the gossip will reach Jennifer. It just give her more misery

jwsel
Member Avatar

phloe3
Oct 20 2013, 03:46 PM
I think this Daniel stuff will play out that the Karen girl will see him leaving Teresa's apartment after the overdose and be gossiping to everyone at work. That is why Jennifer thinks Daniel slept with Teresa. Daniel will have to keep quiet because he is covering for Tteresa and JJ
I'm thinking that Stefano's help with Daniel's "problem" will play some role in Theresa's OD. It doesn't make sense that she would OD from smoking pot. Things could play out as Jennifer believes Daniel slept with Theresa based on Karen's gossip; Stefano intervenes to "help" Daniel with his problem -- Theresa -- by doctoring her stash; and Daniel saves Theresa. That could explain why Daniel arrives in the nick of time, i.e., JJ doesn't call Daniel, but runs into Daniel already on his way to Theresa's apartment. If that were the case, it would also explain Daniel having to cover up Theresa's OD. He couldn't exactly explain: (1) how she OD'd on pot; or (2) how he knew to go to her apartment.

Donovanfan

Kriss4
Oct 19 2013, 11:07 PM
And hey, one more thing? You need to break up Daniel and Jennifer. Not just for a few weeks, cuz none of us buy that anymore. It's too juvenile the way they act, breaking up and making up and breaking up again a week later. Teenagers do that, Days. Teenagers. It's not impressive when two people in their forties act that way all the time.

:hail: ^^^^^^ Amen and thank you to this! ^^^^^ That's exactly how I feel, especially after that "lets meet in secret" ridiculousness.

phloe3

CM says JJ calls Daniel, so he doesn't just show up. It's the same day in Salem. Stefano and Daniel is Wednesday. I don't think Stefano would even have time for that. JL says it's drinking and smoking pot. Maybe, mixing those things together does it

jwsel
Member Avatar

phloe3
Oct 20 2013, 10:39 PM
CM says JJ calls Daniel, so he doesn't just show up. It's the same day in Salem. Stefano and Daniel is Wednesday. I don't think Stefano would even have time for that. JL says it's drinking and smoking pot. Maybe, mixing those things together does it
If that's the case, I don't know how I or any of my friends survived college.

Seriously, Days will look ridiculous if its writers try to make pot into some deadly drug at a time when public opinion on pot is moving toward legalization and many states have legalized medical marijuana.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

phloe3
Oct 20 2013, 09:15 PM
Kayla being involved wouldn't make sense to me. Teresa wouldn't want her aunt to know she had an overdose. Then, she would call her parents. Then, Dan will be seen leaving Teresa's and then the gossip will reach Jennifer. It just give her more misery
It's not Theresa's choice since she's unconscious. Technically Kayla should be JJ's first choice as well but this show is beyond contrived at this point so of course Daniel gets to play savior again.

SKBaldwin

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 21 2013, 06:31 AM
phloe3
It's not Theresa's choice since she's unconscious. Technically Kayla should be JJ's first choice as well but this show is beyond contrived at this point so of course Daniel gets to play savior again.
I know I said this before, but Daniel's playing into Theresa's hands by getting involved with her mess. It's ironic because she keeps going after him only to get shot down. :D
This'll be a repeat of Chloe and Cane (Y&R reference).

Pookie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Wednesday ("Drug Possession")
Jennifer tells Hope that JJ should be arrested for drug possession; Stefano offers to help Daniel with his troubles.

What exactly are Daniel's "troubles" at this point? JJ and Theresa? They're not really HIS problems per se. He just keeps poking his nose into their business because of Jennifer. Daniel wouldn't have any troubles if he'd mind his own business.

With that said. Let's say JJ and Theresa are his "troubles". I would LOVE it if they get caught up with Stefano.

SKBaldwin

Pookie
Oct 21 2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:

Jennifer tells Hope that JJ should be arrested for drug possession; Stefano offers to help Daniel with his troubles.

What exactly are Daniel's "troubles" at this point? JJ and Theresa? They're not really HIS problems per se. He just keeps poking his nose into their business because of Jennifer. Daniel wouldn't have any troubles if he'd mind his own business.

With that said. Let's say JJ and Theresa are his "troubles". I would LOVE it if they get caught up with Stefano.
Why would they associate with Stefano? :censored:

Pookie
Member Avatar

jwsel
Oct 21 2013, 12:49 AM
phloe3
Oct 20 2013, 10:39 PM
If that's the case, I don't know how I or any of my friends survived college.

Seriously, Days will look ridiculous if its writers try to make pot into some deadly drug at a time when public opinion on pot is moving toward legalization and many states have legalized medical marijuana.
Based on today, it sounds like Theresa buys some other type of drug before JJ shows up with the weed. Maybe Theresa takes something else before the drinking and smoking weed and the combination almost kills her.

Pookie
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Oct 21 2013, 04:09 PM
Pookie
Quote:

They wouldn't go to him themselves. But in JJs case, he's shit out of luck with Jennifer and all immediate family. With Chad leaving town, I could see Stefano offering to take him in. Or put him on his payroll. Get him a job on the docks or something.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So Daniel saves the day AGAIN...I am so shocked.

SKBaldwin

Pookie
Oct 21 2013, 04:12 PM
SKBaldwin
Pookie
Quote:

They wouldn't go to him themselves. But in JJs case, he's shit out of luck with Jennifer and all immediate family. With Chad leaving town, I could see Stefano offering to take him in. Or put him on his payroll. Get him a job on the docks or something.
Yeah? I'll tell you what--IF that happens, we'll see how that goes. ;)

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
phloe3
I'm sure JJ thinks of Aunt Kayla at first but then realizes she would most likely turn him in. Daniel just got through saying he would be "on his side," so Daniel is the next best thing.

Pookie
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Oct 21 2013, 04:20 PM
Pookie
Oct 21 2013, 04:12 PM
SKBaldwin
Pookie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah? I'll tell you what--IF that happens, we'll see how that goes. ;)
Well, Jennifer is cutting him off from any possible GOOD influences in his life. The boy is ripe for the picking.

SKBaldwin

Pookie
Oct 21 2013, 05:39 PM
LanaluvsBroe
phloe3
I'm sure JJ thinks of Aunt Kayla at first but then realizes she would most likely turn him in. Daniel just got through saying he would be "on his side," so Daniel is the next best thing.
:shrug: I suppose.
To be honest, I'm surprised Daniel wants to help JJ, considering that they've butted heads since his return.
Edited by SKBaldwin, Oct 21 2013, 07:28 PM.

Pookie
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Oct 21 2013, 07:25 PM
Pookie
LanaluvsBroe
phloe3
To be honest, I'm surprised Daniel wants to help JJ, considering that they've butted heads since his return.
Pretty sure Daniel's need to be a martyr to everyone trumps everything else.

ETA: I just realized, JJ is probably gonna end up in a twisted love quadrangle with his mother. Has that every happened before?

This is how I see it going down. Theresa tries to hook up with Daniel. Gets blown off. Ends up doing drugs and hooking up with JJ instead. Theresa OD's. JJ calls Daniel in a panic. Martyr Daniel runs to Theresa's to help. JJ begs Daniel not to tell anyone and he promises. Someone from the office later sees Daniel coming out of Theresa's apartment. Later, office gossip abounds. When Theresa returns to work, Ann corners her and asks Theresa if the rumor is true. Theresa rolls with it. Jennifer hears the gossip and confronts Daniel. Daniel admits he was at Theresa's but refuses to explain any further.

Fast forward a few weeks or months. Theresa is pregnant. She knows it's JJs but everyone assumes it's Daniel's. Daniel doesn't know what to say or do because if he admits the truth, both JJ and Theresa could be sent up the river if the truth ever came out.

QUESTION: Could Daniel get in legal trouble for not reporting the overdose to the police?
Edited by Pookie, Oct 21 2013, 07:53 PM.

SKBaldwin

Pookie
Oct 21 2013, 07:44 PM
SKBaldwin
Oct 21 2013, 07:25 PM
Pookie
LanaluvsBroe

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Pretty sure Daniel's need to be a martyr to everyone trumps everything else.

ETA: I just realized, JJ is probably gonna end up in a twisted love quadrangle with his mother. Has that every happened before?

This is how I see it going down. Theresa tries to hook up with Daniel. Gets blown off. Ends up doing drugs and hooking up with JJ instead. Theresa OD's. JJ calls Daniel in a panic. Martyr Daniel runs to Theresa's to help. JJ begs Daniel not to tell anyone and he promises. Someone from the office later sees Daniel coming out of Theresa's apartment. Later, office gossip abounds. When Theresa returns to work, Ann corners her and asks Theresa if the rumor is true. Theresa rolls with it. Jennifer hears the gossip and confronts Daniel. Daniel admits he was at Theresa's but refuses to explain any further.

Fast forward a few weeks or months. Theresa is pregnant. She knows it's JJs but everyone assumes it's Daniel's. Daniel doesn't know what to say or do because if he admits the truth, both JJ and Theresa could be sent up the river if the truth ever came out.

QUESTION: Could Daniel get in legal trouble for not reporting the overdose to the police?
No, I don't think so.
Incidentally, I also predict a pregnancy storyline. It'll be a repeat of Will, Gabi and Nick. The story plays out exactly as you described it, and at some point, they get tired of keeping the secret and JJ comes clean. Jennifer and Abigail would explode, since they both hate Theresa (and vice versa). It's not the first time an older woman got pregnant by a younger man. Have you seen the movie That's My Boy?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply