Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 21st; *updated 10/12*
Topic Started: Oct 9 2013, 03:49 PM (33,279 Views)
NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

CM probably was on vacation and they sent Will to Cali to have an excuse for why he may not be on for a little, although he's barley on now. Maybe he's getting Bo since Caroline came back without him a year ago ;)

Do does this mean JJ's outta jail? And i can't believe how much i love JJ/Jennifer together

Wonder if Eric finally learns what really happened, or if it's about someone else? But i guess that wouldn't be so earth shattering. Maybe. Idk
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

And I hope JJ doesn't sleep with Theresa, I like his little thing with Bev. They're cute together :$

jwsel
Member Avatar

It would be so much better if JJ didn't sleep with Theresa, but moved in with her. That would be more than enough to drive Jennifer crazy, but they could actually have Theresa show her softer side by not taking advantage of JJ and giving him the support he needs. He needs someone who will listen to him without judging him, and maybe putting Theresa in that kind of situation would provide a way for Theresa to open up a bit.

JoeBucs32

I love all those spoilers about Hope! This new Hope storyline is so exciting!!! :)

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

sonwill
Oct 9 2013, 04:07 PM
That Will spoiler has me intrigued. I wonder what the opportunity actually is, and if he takes it. Guess we'll need more details and to actually see the show to understand it more because right now I'm confused but intrigued.
Was this when Chandler went on a family vacation to Peru for two weeks? Maybe they will have Will go to CA (to explain his absence).

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

At least so far we haven't seen any Ejami or Dannifer spoilers... that's a definite plus.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

The possibility of Kristen being pregnant makes me want to puke.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Oct 9 2013, 07:10 PM
I love all those spoilers about Hope! This new Hope storyline is so exciting!!! :)
Ik Hope is getting a storyline soon but when are we actually going to see it.

Fairygodmother

Fertility test results are not pregnancy test results. She is just finding out whether or not she can get pregnant.
What Kristen finds out might be part of what contributes to her becoming more and more unhinged before her exit.
Trying to cope with the missing tape combined with her fertility issues are some how going to undo her. I hope that Dan isn't the one to reveal all of this. I want it to be Nicole and Marlena, or maybe even Eric.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

NYBlueDevil
Oct 9 2013, 05:45 PM
And I hope JJ doesn't sleep with Theresa, I like his little thing with Bev. They're cute together :$
Oh I love JJ/Bev. They are very cute but it doesn't feel like the show is really invested in them. Of course my preference would be that JJ & Theresa don't sleep together but I won't totally hate it if they do. For one, Jennifer's head would explode. And since Jennifer doesn't come across as even remotely sympathetic to me, her head exploding over JJ/Theresa is a major plus. And secondly, Theresa has shown herself to have a soft spot for JJ. She gave money for a hotel room when he asked her for help. That's more than his own family did for him. I wouldn't mind if they explored this soft spot further, show us a softer side to Theresa.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 9 2013, 08:54 PM.

JoeBucs32

LovinXtina
Oct 9 2013, 08:17 PM
JoeBucs32
They keep saying it's in the fall, or it's in October, or it's in November sweeps....and nothing!

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

JoeBucs32
:blulaugh: Were you being sarcastic or did I miss something? Yeah, all those exciting Hope spoilers have me on the edge of my seat! :rolleyes:

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

JoeBucs32
Oct 9 2013, 09:13 PM
LovinXtina
Oct 9 2013, 08:17 PM
JoeBucs32
They keep saying it's in the fall, or it's in October, or it's in November sweeps....and nothing!
Or it might be in February. Chances are: NEVER!

Donovanfan

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 9 2013, 08:53 PM
NYBlueDevil
Oct 9 2013, 05:45 PM
Oh I love JJ/Bev. They are very cute but it doesn't feel like the show is really invested in them. Of course my preference would be that JJ & Theresa don't sleep together but I won't totally hate it if they do. For one, Jennifer's head would explode. And since Jennifer doesn't come across as even remotely sympathetic to me, her head exploding over JJ/Theresa is a major plus. And secondly, Theresa has shown herself to have a soft spot for JJ. She gave money for a hotel room when he asked her for help. That's more than his own family did for him. I wouldn't mind if they explored this soft spot further, show us a softer side to Theresa.
I don't think she should sleep with him, especially if it's just to use him to get back at Jennifer. She's already toyed with him sexually to get drugs from him and he figured out that she was just messing with his head. I'm glad he wised up to her manipulations and I really don't want to see him fall for that again. She's already demonstrated that unless you have money or drugs she has no use for anyone, really, so the only reason she would have to sleep with him is to hurt Jen.

I do like the idea of them living together, that would be of their mutual benefit to torture Jen. They could even give the illusion that they were sleeping together. That I could buy into. :cheer: However, if she does sleep with JJ just to hurt Jenn, she is joining the list with Daniel. I don't care whose legacy child she is and what her excuse is. JJ's just a vulnerable kid and the last thing he needs is someone to use him like that just to further her agenda.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Ultimatum")
Jennifer gives JJ a shocking ultimatum; Daniel pops in unexpectedly on Theresa.

Tuesday ("Secret")
Eric learns a life-changing secret when he overhears an argument.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Are Brady and Nicole still arguing about her feelings for Eric? Is that what he overhears? Because I doubt Kristen would be the one whose secret comes out in an argument. Stefano is the only one that knows what she did and he's her father and so wouldn't be arguing about it.

If Eric thinks Nicole is the woman that drugged him, what should it matter then if he finds out about her feelings for him unless he finally knows the woman in his dreams, the one that raped him is Kristen?

Jennifer you are giving Sami and Kate a run for their money for being the worst mother in Salem.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Laufeyson
Oct 9 2013, 11:38 PM
Are Brady and Nicole still arguing about her feelings for Eric? Is that what he overhears? Because I doubt Kristen would be the one whose secret comes out in an argument. Stefano is the only one that knows what she did and he's her father and so wouldn't be arguing about it.

If Eric thinks Nicole is the woman that drugged him, what should it matter then if he finds out about her feelings for him unless he finally knows the woman in his dreams, the one that raped him is Kristen?

Jennifer you are giving Sami and Kate a run for their money for being the worst mother in Salem.
If/When Eric finds out about Nicole's feelings for him, I figure he would be more convinced that she was the woman in his room. It would be motive.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 9 2013, 11:45 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

WillFan
Oct 9 2013, 04:13 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Oct 9 2013, 03:49 PM
National Enquirer:

Will gets an amazing opportunity in California
Edited by Beauni, Today, 11:55 AM.

I think that is a mistake.Gabi is the one that gets an amazing opportunity in California,remember Nick sending out photos of Gabi to California modeling agencies.
It's not a mistake.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 9 2013, 11:44 PM
Laufeyson
Oct 9 2013, 11:38 PM

If/When Eric finds out about Nicole's feelings for him, I figure he would be more convinced that she was the woman in his room. It would be motive.
Wasn't he 'shocked' upon realising that the woman is Nicole then a week later he learns a life changing secret. These two spoilers sound like they are referring to two "separate" things if you will or else they would have said something like he gets confirmation over what he already knew which we know is bull of course.

SadieEsperanto

lysie
Oct 9 2013, 11:45 PM
WillFan
Oct 9 2013, 04:13 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Oct 9 2013, 03:49 PM
National Enquirer:

Will gets an amazing opportunity in California
Edited by Beauni, Today, 11:55 AM.

I think that is a mistake.Gabi is the one that gets an amazing opportunity in California,remember Nick sending out photos of Gabi to California modeling agencies.
It's not a mistake.
I'm guessing they just randomly threw something in there to cover CM being out of town, although with the lack of WilSon these days, that hardly seems necessary. :-/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply