Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 21st; *updated 10/12*
Topic Started: Oct 9 2013, 03:49 PM (33,264 Views)
SKBaldwin

Oh, you know what? I bet Bev would be pissed if she found out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Oct 21 2013, 07:44 PM
SKBaldwin
Oct 21 2013, 07:25 PM
Pookie
Oct 21 2013, 05:39 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 21 2013, 06:31 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm sure JJ thinks of Aunt Kayla at first but then realizes she would most likely turn him in. Daniel just got through saying he would be "on his side," so Daniel is the next best thing.
:shrug: I suppose.
To be honest, I'm surprised Daniel wants to help JJ, considering that they've butted heads since his return.
Pretty sure Daniel's need to be a martyr to everyone trumps everything else.

ETA: I just realized, JJ is probably gonna end up in a twisted love quadrangle with his mother. Has that every happened before?

This is how I see it going down. Theresa tries to hook up with Daniel. Gets blown off. Ends up doing drugs and hooking up with JJ instead. Theresa OD's. JJ calls Daniel in a panic. Martyr Daniel runs to Theresa's to help. JJ begs Daniel not to tell anyone and he promises. Someone from the office later sees Daniel coming out of Theresa's apartment. Later, office gossip abounds. When Theresa returns to work, Ann corners her and asks Theresa if the rumor is true. Theresa rolls with it. Jennifer hears the gossip and confronts Daniel. Daniel admits he was at Theresa's but refuses to explain any further.

Fast forward a few weeks or months. Theresa is pregnant. She knows it's JJs but everyone assumes it's Daniel's. Daniel doesn't know what to say or do because if he admits the truth, both JJ and Theresa could be sent up the river if the truth ever came out.

QUESTION: Could Daniel get in legal trouble for not reporting the overdose to the police?
That is exactly how I see things playing out. I doubt he would get in trouble with the law but in the SOD article it mentions him doing some unethical things to cover up Theresa's OD so he could certainly lose his medical license.

SKBaldwin

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 22 2013, 06:15 AM
Pookie
SKBaldwin
Pookie
Oct 21 2013, 05:39 PM

:shrug: I suppose.
To be honest, I'm surprised Daniel wants to help JJ, considering that they've butted heads since his return.

ETA: I just realized, JJ is probably gonna end up in a twisted love quadrangle with his mother. Has that every happened before?

This is how I see it going down. Theresa tries to hook up with Daniel. Gets blown off. Ends up doing drugs and hooking up with JJ instead. Theresa OD's. JJ calls Daniel in a panic. Martyr Daniel runs to Theresa's to help. JJ begs Daniel not to tell anyone and he promises. Someone from the office later sees Daniel coming out of Theresa's apartment. Later, office gossip abounds. When Theresa returns to work, Ann corners her and asks Theresa if the rumor is true. Theresa rolls with it. Jennifer hears the gossip and confronts Daniel. Daniel admits he was at Theresa's but refuses to explain any further.

Fast forward a few weeks or months. Theresa is pregnant. She knows it's JJs but everyone assumes it's Daniel's. Daniel doesn't know what to say or do because if he admits the truth, both JJ and Theresa could be sent up the river if the truth ever came out.

QUESTION: Could Daniel get in legal trouble for not reporting the overdose to the police?
That is exactly how I see things playing out. I doubt he would get in trouble with the law but in the SOD article it mentions him doing some unethical things to cover up Theresa's OD so he could certainly lose his medical license.
See, now that would suck. If he did that, he'd be adding to the list of "shooting yourself in the foot" sort of things. Like I said, when things finally hit the fan...
I can see it now. Jennifer will be like... :soapbox:
JJ and Theresa will be like... :shithitfan:
And Abigail will be like... :bleep:
:lol:

Pookie
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Oct 22 2013, 09:05 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Pookie
SKBaldwin

See, now that would suck. If he did that, he'd be adding to the list of "shooting yourself in the foot" sort of things. Like I said, when things finally hit the fan...
From what I read on this board, suffering the consequences of unethical behavior is long overdue for Daniel. I kinda hope JJ and Theresa let Daniel twist in the wind for a while.

SKBaldwin

Pookie
Oct 22 2013, 09:28 AM
SKBaldwin
LanaluvsBroe
Pookie

From what I read on this board, suffering the consequences of unethical behavior is long overdue for Daniel. I kinda hope JJ and Theresa let Daniel twist in the wind for a while.
:huh:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Oct 22 2013, 09:28 AM
SKBaldwin
LanaluvsBroe
Pookie

:thumbsup:

SKBaldwin

JJ and Theresa are gonna hook up! I can feel it! :D

phloe3

SK Baldwin, I think it's going to happen tomorrow even though the spoilers said Thursday

Pookie
Member Avatar

phloe3
Oct 22 2013, 08:38 PM
SK Baldwin, I think it's going to happen tomorrow even though the spoilers said Thursday
I think they will hook up tomorrow but by the end of the episode Theresa will stop breathing. Then Thursday is when JJ panics and calls Daniel.

phloe3

I think by the middle of Thursday or towards the end the overdose will happen. I could be wrong

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply