Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 21st; *updated 10/12*
Topic Started: Oct 9 2013, 03:49 PM (33,062 Views)
krissy-k

I don't think Will is going anywhere and he does it'll be really short. There is still 2 1/2 months til Chandler is done airing and Freddie said in an interview that there is no gap between Chandler's exit and Guys entrance as Will... And I think Chandlers family vacation was when the studio was dark for 2 weeks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Donovanfan
Oct 9 2013, 10:49 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 9 2013, 08:53 PM
NYBlueDevil
Oct 9 2013, 05:45 PM
And I hope JJ doesn't sleep with Theresa, I like his little thing with Bev. They're cute together :$
Oh I love JJ/Bev. They are very cute but it doesn't feel like the show is really invested in them. Of course my preference would be that JJ & Theresa don't sleep together but I won't totally hate it if they do. For one, Jennifer's head would explode. And since Jennifer doesn't come across as even remotely sympathetic to me, her head exploding over JJ/Theresa is a major plus. And secondly, Theresa has shown herself to have a soft spot for JJ. She gave money for a hotel room when he asked her for help. That's more than his own family did for him. I wouldn't mind if they explored this soft spot further, show us a softer side to Theresa.
I don't think she should sleep with him, especially if it's just to use him to get back at Jennifer. She's already toyed with him sexually to get drugs from him and he figured out that she was just messing with his head. I'm glad he wised up to her manipulations and I really don't want to see him fall for that again. She's already demonstrated that unless you have money or drugs she has no use for anyone, really, so the only reason she would have to sleep with him is to hurt Jen.

I do like the idea of them living together, that would be of their mutual benefit to torture Jen. They could even give the illusion that they were sleeping together. That I could buy into. :cheer: However, if she does sleep with JJ just to hurt Jenn, she is joining the list with Daniel. I don't care whose legacy child she is and what her excuse is. JJ's just a vulnerable kid and the last thing he needs is someone to use him like that just to further her agenda.
I agree Theresa is a user, however, I'm hoping (ha) that the writers do more with her character hence why I want her soft spot explored. Theresa has come off as such a one-note character since she arrived I want more for her. Jen Lilley is a great actress. She needs better material than just being a spiteful drug addict. If that involves her living with or sleeping with JJ than so be it. Though I agree if she slept with JJ at this point it would be because she was high or plain using him. Though I don't see how JJ moving in with Theresa translates to "getting in over his head"? Also, where is Theresa living nowadays? Vargas's old place? I thought she ran out of money?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 9 2013, 11:44 PM
Laufeyson
Oct 9 2013, 11:38 PM
Are Brady and Nicole still arguing about her feelings for Eric? Is that what he overhears? Because I doubt Kristen would be the one whose secret comes out in an argument. Stefano is the only one that knows what she did and he's her father and so wouldn't be arguing about it.

If Eric thinks Nicole is the woman that drugged him, what should it matter then if he finds out about her feelings for him unless he finally knows the woman in his dreams, the one that raped him is Kristen?

Jennifer you are giving Sami and Kate a run for their money for being the worst mother in Salem.
If/When Eric finds out about Nicole's feelings for him, I figure he would be more convinced that she was the woman in his room. It would be motive.
but doesn't Eric already know that Nicole loves him? He's been told by EJ, Johnny, and virtually everyone in Salem, lol.....I guess he needs confirmation it's true? Goodness.....

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 10 2013, 06:06 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Laufeyson
Are Brady and Nicole still arguing about her feelings for Eric? Is that what he overhears? Because I doubt Kristen would be the one whose secret comes out in an argument. Stefano is the only one that knows what she did and he's her father and so wouldn't be arguing about it.

If Eric thinks Nicole is the woman that drugged him, what should it matter then if he finds out about her feelings for him unless he finally knows the woman in his dreams, the one that raped him is Kristen?

Jennifer you are giving Sami and Kate a run for their money for being the worst mother in Salem.
If/When Eric finds out about Nicole's feelings for him, I figure he would be more convinced that she was the woman in his room. It would be motive.
but doesn't Eric already know that Nicole loves him? He's been told by EJ, Johnny, and virtually everyone in Salem, lol.....I guess he needs confirmation it's true? Goodness.....
She's been denying it claiming it's Brady she's still hung up on. Maybe he never believed that lie, who knows. All I know is him and Brady have been playing dumb for the last four months or so (much longer with Brady).

michr544125

I wonder if the plan was to write Will and Gabi out together going to California? Or at least a though of theirs until they decided for sure what was going on with Will... Seems like Sonny will be busy with his club back in Salem, while Will is off in California. I could see Will being off screen for a month or so if they gave Chandler time off he was asking for. Maybe Will comes back and realizes life in Cal is nothing without Sonny. God how I wish either Will or Sonny would cheat while away from each other. That would be real drama.

Chandler going to Peru was at the same time the show was dark, so I don't see the Cal thing having anything to do with Chandler going to Peru.
Edited by michr544125, Oct 10 2013, 06:48 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

LuvingLumi
JamaicanBeauty7
Laufeyson

I think he needs to hear it from her own mouth to believe it.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

michr544125
Oct 10 2013, 06:46 AM
Chandler going to Peru was at the same time the show was dark, so I don't see the Cal thing having anything to do with Chandler going to Peru.
I have a weird recollection that Freddie or someone else said that they taped the Halloween scenes without Will when Chandler was in Peru or somewhere else. I don't remember if Chandler was off longer than the others. Who knows how long Will's going to be in California.. :shrug:
Edited by Team WilSon, Oct 10 2013, 07:34 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

thepadange

gailwinters
Oct 9 2013, 04:53 PM
I predict that when we last see Kristen leaving Salem behind, she will be sitting on a plane, smiling and rubbing her belly.
I don't think she leaves smiling even if she is pregnant.
And not to forget - there is always a possibility to loose the baby (I'm not a fan of dead babies but still...) especially when some drama is happening.

Since the spoilers about fertility doctors came up I was thinking, finally we will know for sure if she is pregnant or not but it simply took too long. First, is there a woman who wouldn't notice she is 4 months pregnant especially if she once was and even had a pregnancy scare a couple of months ago? 2-3 mths ok, but 4? And given her wardrobe, some other Salemite would have noticed it, too. (Of course, if she is pregnant now, it technically doesn't have to mean she was pregnant when she took that pregnancy test 2 months ago, so it's not necessary 4 mnths.) Second, wouldn't a fertility doctor do an ultrasound during the first appointment, so why this waiting for the final results to know about pregnancy?

That said, it's just a soap, so anything could happen. (I still can't understand how Kristen could know for sure the baby couldn't be Brady's when there were clearly 3 Salem days between him and Eric).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

There are woman that doesn´t realize they are pregnant until they give birth, and I think Sami was about 4 months before she realized that she was pregnant with Sydney.

blueskies
Member Avatar

thepadange
Oct 10 2013, 07:34 AM
gailwinters
Oct 9 2013, 04:53 PM
I predict that when we last see Kristen leaving Salem behind, she will be sitting on a plane, smiling and rubbing her belly.
I don't think she leaves smiling even if she is pregnant.
And not to forget - there is always a possibility to loose the baby (I'm not a fan of dead babies but still...) especially when some drama is happening.

Since the spoilers about fertility doctors came up I was thinking, finally we will know for sure if she is pregnant or not but it simply took too long. First, is there a woman who wouldn't notice she is 4 months pregnant especially if she once was and even had a pregnancy scare a couple of months ago? 2-3 mths ok, but 4? And given her wardrobe, some other Salemite would have noticed it, too. (Of course, if she is pregnant now, it technically doesn't have to mean she was pregnant when she took that pregnancy test 2 months ago, so it's not necessary 4 mnths.) Second, wouldn't a fertility doctor do an ultrasound during the first appointment, so why this waiting for the final results to know about pregnancy?

That said, it's just a soap, so anything could happen. (I still can't understand how Kristen could know for sure the baby couldn't be Brady's when there were clearly 3 Salem days between him and Eric).
I'm hoping she's pregnant when she leaves whether she or we know it. I agree though it's too late for Eric.

camera shy

Laufeyson
Oct 10 2013, 06:26 AM
LuvingLumi
JamaicanBeauty7
Laufeyson

She's been denying it claiming it's Brady she's still hung up on. Maybe he never believed that lie, who knows. All I know is him and Brady have been playing dumb for the last four months or so (much longer with Brady).
And if someone loves you that's what they do to you? Rape is not an act of love and because he's been told repeatedly that Nicole loves him her name shouldn't ever enter his mind when he thinks about that horrible night.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

I am not "excited" about these spoilers, but agree that family angst and Kristen is better than seeing EJami and Daniel everywhere. I know some of you hate Kristen, but being a veteran viewer they can screw her character up in every way possible and I would still love her. They just mishandled her return....and does that surprise anyone. It is VERY sad since she is probably the most evil and psychotic woman to ever grace the show. I can't help but look back and love her.

November sounds promising in a lot of ways, and having Kristen leave pregnant...whats wrong with that? It would be a great opportunity for an eventual real villain to come to Salem, IF the show stays on long enough.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Brady will likely be the father.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

National Enquirer:

JJ gets an ultimatum from Jennifer
JJ gets in over his heads with Theresa

I'm getting bored with JJ. Honestly, I get that he's a troubled kid, but this is all getting old. Something different needs to happen.

Kristen discovers her final fertility test results

I'm with the poster who said this is what will start to send her over the edge.--Not that she's not always in that state. She is thinking this fertility thing is going to get her the baby she wants with her little Brady boy, and when she finds out that it's not it's just one more thing to add to her crazy index. If they try to send her off pregnant, it would have to be Brady's baby. Why would she leave if she were pregnant with his baby? The Kristen I know would use that to hang on to him.

Eric overhears an earth-shattering secret

Nothing is ever earth shattering on this show. Maybe it's that secret Marlena told Nicole about Kristen having an affair with someone after her break up with Brady. If he learns she kept that from Brady during the pre-Cana after he asked both of them if they had any secrets, he might feel he has to tell Brady, and would refuse to marry them. Of course the inherent irony being that he is the other man.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 10 2013, 08:15 AM
Laufeyson
LuvingLumi
JamaicanBeauty7

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
And if someone loves you that's what they do to you? Rape is not an act of love and because he's been told repeatedly that Nicole loves him her name shouldn't ever enter his mind when he thinks about that horrible night.
That's not what I said at all. Who knows what Eric is thinking. So far, he's been unable to see something staring him in the face. The whole town knows Nicole's in love with him except him, or at least that's what the show is selling. He's witnessed how passionate she is about saving Brady from Kristen, which is what I said. SOOOOO EEEWWWWWWWW at the thought of someone raping you to show you how much they love you! I hate that they have Eric thinking Nicole is his rapist even though he hasn't drawn that final conclusion, it's still coming. This whole story DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE! Everything could be cleared up if Nicole would just answer Eric's questions but she won't. If Eric knew Nicole was still in love with him it's not going to make him think she wasn't the woman in his dream, he'll be more convinced it was her because this show doesn't take rape seriously unless your name is Kayla Johnson and Jack Deveraux (referring only to the current s/l playing out). I agree completely with the statement in bold.

S loves EJ

Rosebud
Oct 10 2013, 08:28 AM
National Enquirer:

JJ gets an ultimatum from Jennifer
JJ gets in over his heads with Theresa

I'm getting bored with JJ. Honestly, I get that he's a troubled kid, but this is all getting old. Something different needs to happen.

Kristen discovers her final fertility test results

I'm with the poster who said this is what will start to send her over the edge.--Not that she's not always in that state. She is thinking this fertility thing is going to get her the baby she wants with her little Brady boy, and when she finds out that it's not it's just one more thing to add to her crazy index. If they try to send her off pregnant, it would have to be Brady's baby. Why would she leave if she were pregnant with his baby? The Kristen I know would use that to hang on to him.

Eric overhears an earth-shattering secret

Nothing is ever earth shattering on this show. Maybe it's that secret Marlena told Nicole about Kristen having an affair with someone after her break up with Brady. If he learns she kept that from Brady during the pre-Cana after he asked both of them if they had any secrets, he might feel he has to tell Brady, and would refuse to marry them. Of course the inherent irony being that he is the other man.

Kristen would leave pregnant with Brady´s baby because I´m sure kristen would realize that not even Brady is as dumb as to take her back once he finds out she raped his brother.This spoiler would be interesting if it weren´t for the fact that ED is leaving, but maybe she could come back even if just for a little while next summer with a baby.

The rest of the spoilers is boring also except maybe Eric overhears earth shattering secret, it sounds he will discover the whole truth, at least it will get interesting once Brady and Marlena find out the truth and rips into Kristen.

camera shy

Laufeyson
Oct 10 2013, 09:01 AM
camera shy
Oct 10 2013, 08:15 AM
Laufeyson
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's not what I said at all. Who knows what Eric is thinking. So far, he's been unable to see something staring him in the face. The whole town knows Nicole's in love with him except him, or at least that's what the show is selling. He's witnessed how passionate she is about saving Brady from Kristen, which is what I said. SOOOOO EEEWWWWWWWW at the thought of someone raping you to show you how much they love you! I hate that they have Eric thinking Nicole is his rapist even though he hasn't drawn that final conclusion, it's still coming. This whole story DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE! Everything could be cleared up if Nicole would just answer Eric's questions but she won't. If Eric knew Nicole was still in love with him it's not going to make him think she wasn't the woman in his dream, he'll be more convinced it was her because this show doesn't take rape seriously unless your name is Kayla Johnson and Jack Deveraux (referring only to the current s/l playing out). I agree completely with the statement in bold.
I wasn't responding to your post personally, it was to everyone who mentioned that because he knows Nicole loves him he automatically thinks she was the woman in his nightmare. Sorry, if it looked that way.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 9 2013, 11:15 PM
Monday ("Ultimatum")
Jennifer gives JJ a shocking ultimatum; Daniel pops in unexpectedly on Theresa.

Tuesday ("Secret")
Eric learns a life-changing secret when he overhears an argument.

Are we sure that spoiler shouldn't say "Daniel pops in unexpectedly IN Theresa"? It is Daniel, afterall...

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 10 2013, 09:38 AM
Angie79
Oct 9 2013, 11:15 PM
Monday ("Ultimatum")
Jennifer gives JJ a shocking ultimatum; Daniel pops in unexpectedly on Theresa.

Tuesday ("Secret")
Eric learns a life-changing secret when he overhears an argument.

Are we sure that spoiler shouldn't say "Daniel pops in unexpectedly IN Theresa"? It is Daniel, afterall...
:x :puke:

trojangal
Member Avatar

Anyone remember when the Dan & Teresa lookalikes are
supposed to be on? I

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply