Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 9 2013, 11:46 PM (7,911 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I remember Jamie (I still have some VHS tapes with her on them), Sami's friend.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I've always thought they should recast her and she falls hard for Lucas.....she always had a thing for him back then....

Yoryla
Member Avatar

For some reason Sami looks quite pretty in this picture. Lol.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

LuvingLumi
Oct 10 2013, 06:19 AM
I've always thought they should recast her and she falls hard for Lucas.....she always had a thing for him back then....
Ah yes, I remember that :)

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 10 2013, 06:19 AM
Jamie always thing for lucas until she left off screen.the last time we saw her was end of August 1996 when will went missing.I saw episodes from April 1996 when both Kate and Sami try to use Jamie crush on lucas to their advance Kate knew Sami did something to break up Austin and Carrie and Jamie know about it and feel guilty in their talk Kate if lucas will realize he no chance to get Carrie lucas will be open to notice other girls and he might notice Jamie while Sami threaten Jamie to shut up and not tell Kate anything or else she would tell Lucas Jamie told the truth because she wanted lucas all to herself and she make lucas hate jamie

OliveAnn

When Sarah Brown's casting as Sami's childhood friend was announced two years ago, I was hoping she would be a recast Jamie. I certainly would have believed that more over a Madison James, whom we'd never heard of until that point. And so much time had past that it would have been plausible for Jamie to have become a businesswoman.
Edited by OliveAnn, Oct 10 2013, 11:14 AM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sami's only friend EVER. :blulaugh:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 10 2013, 06:27 AM
For some reason Sami looks quite pretty in this picture. Lol.
Her hair was beautiful back then, before she started bleaching it.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

I always loved the character of Jamie. So wholesome compared to Sami's constant scheming! That would be edgy and very soapy to bring her back as Lucas' love interest.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jamie..she could have become a bigger character had Miriam Parrish not left the show.

Is she still with RKK? How icky was that at the time!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 10 2013, 10:47 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mimi Lockhart before Mimi Lockhart!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Well, I haven't watched in a few days but:

The Abby/Chad scenes are lovely, which is a shame because we all know it's not going to continue.

I even kind of enjoyed the scene with Cameron asking Gabi out, again, which we know is doomed.

But mostly, today is setup for the big stuff that's happening tomorrow.

I actually like the white dress Sami is wearing.

Marlena and Nicole have great chemistry and it's fun to see them working together, and I hope Marlena sticks up for her. It seems pretty obvious that Nicole is at least at first going to be suspected in Eric's assault.

I hate that Parker has the usb drive because it's just fulfills the show rule at Daniel or Sami must be at the center of every story.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Thanks, honeybees.... Good to hear Marlena's on again today. Wow, 3 days in a row!

Is it a new day in Salem? How come Sami gets to change clothes already?

SadieEsperanto

Where the HELL are Will and Sonny? The son of the bride and the owner of the club and again they're nowhere to be found.

#fail

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

SadieEsperanto
Oct 10 2013, 11:39 AM
Where the HELL are Will and Sonny? The son of the bride and the owner of the club and again they're nowhere to be found.

#fail
I know!! Considering Gabi already said they had a babysitter ... waiting to see if anyone mentions their glaring absence.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

daysfan2
Oct 10 2013, 11:43 AM
SadieEsperanto

#fail
I know!! Considering Gabi already said they had a babysitter ... waiting to see if anyone mentions their glaring absence.
Will and Sonny are mentioned, but they are not on today.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

The Eric and Nicole scenes are outstanding - AZ is knocking it out of the park. She's talking about how losing babies has made her crazy, and it's going to lead Eric to suspect her (I think). Good stuff.

SadieEsperanto

Honeybees
Oct 10 2013, 11:45 AM
daysfan2
Oct 10 2013, 11:43 AM
SadieEsperanto

#fail
Will and Sonny are mentioned, but they are not on today.
Yes, that's my point. More weak writing for CM and FS.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

It's not a new day, but everyone seems to have changed for the engagement party. Abby and Gabi both look amazing. Chad and Cameron have dapper suits on, too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply