Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&Rís Steve Burton Chats On His New On-Screen Mom, Dylanís Emotional Scenes, and etc..
Topic Started: Oct 10 2013, 06:14 PM (2,505 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Y&Rís Steve Burton Chats On His New On-Screen Mom, Dylanís Emotional Scenes, and Missing Maurice & The Gang at GH!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-steve-burton-chats-on-his-new-on-screen-mom-dylans-emotional-scenes-and-missing-maurice-the-gang-at-gh/2013/10/10/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Oh well Steve is now officially cemented to Y&R. :facepalm:
He is now a legacy character. I guess that means he wont go back to GH. :facepalm:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

damn, I really thought it was going to be stitch.

LPS
Member Avatar

His character is so boring.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Crap, crap, crap...........more Dullan! Like I said it will soon be the Young and Dylan or the Young and Boring :shame:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

maybe he'll end up being Victor's new favorite son, that would piss off adam.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 11 2013, 08:31 AM
He is still be a be a bore.
Besides Victor prefer everyone over Adam anyway.
So Adam wouldn't be surprised.
Edited by metitle, Oct 11 2013, 09:33 AM.

bygnedys

I feel sorry for you people who still watch Y/R.

shark
Member Avatar

Has it's good days and bad days like most shows. I don't like the way they drag storylines out.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wait, I thought it was confirmed that Stitch was going to be the long-lost son? Isn't that why they had his character stick around?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Oct 11 2013, 09:32 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 11 2013, 08:31 AM
He is still be a be a bore.
Besides Victor prefer everyone over Adam anyway.
So Adam wouldn't be surprised.
I kinda feel like Dylan would not be jumping into the family fold. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Oct 11 2013, 09:38 AM
I feel sorry for you people who still watch Y/R.
why? no one is forcing us to watch, we're doing it voluntarily.
I feel sorry for people who don't watch and then comment on the show and the people who do watch.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Oct 11 2013, 02:34 PM
Wait, I thought it was confirmed that Stitch was going to be the long-lost son? Isn't that why they had his character stick around?
I know I was hoping that was the deal. :frownie:
Maybe Paul will rush in and say, No, no, nikkie, not him, the other guy! :lol:

Hope and Wyatt Fan
Member Avatar

I'm excited that Dylan is Nikki long lost son I kinda knew that Dylan was going to turn out to be Nikki son this mean mean Victoria is his sister and Nick and Adam is his brother and Summer, Faith and Deila is his niece and Noah,Johhny,Reid and Connor is his nephew and Victor is his stepdad and Billy is his brother in law

ratfink
Member Avatar

Brooke and Ridge Forever
Oct 16 2013, 04:55 PM
I'm excited that Dylan is Nikki long lost son I kinda knew that Dylan was going to turn out to be Nikki son this mean mean Victoria is his sister and Nick and Adam is his brother and Summer, Faith and Deila is his niece and Noah,Johhny,Reid and Connor is his nephew and Victor is his stepdad and Billy is his brother in law
Delia is dead

Soapwatcher

so he's got all this family, and the reason he has all this family so they could tie him in to be a main character because a few people and me included aren't that thrilled to have Steve Burton better known as a FOJ on the show, when they're letting the real actors who have been on there for years and kicked butt are taking a back seat of FOJ and lot of good that will do if Victor doesn't like him, he'll be persona non grata at the ranch.

BlueEyes28
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 10 2013, 06:14 PM
Y&Rís Steve Burton Chats On His New On-Screen Mom, Dylanís Emotional Scenes, and Missing Maurice & The Gang at GH!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-steve-burton-chats-on-his-new-on-screen-mom-dylans-emotional-scenes-and-missing-maurice-the-gang-at-gh/2013/10/10/
Love him. :wub: He's so right about the connection with MTS.It just feel right with these two.Y&R made a good choice.
Happy Dylan is Nikki's son.So much more story there then Stitch.Yes!!
Only downside to this is that Victor is around for this.Ugh.
Can only hope this will cause trouble in Nictor's marriage. :D
Thanks for the link.

PHICKER

Someone mentioned that Conner is now Dylan's nephew. Adam and Nikki are not related. Adam is Victor's son not Nikki's therefore, Conner and Dylan are not related biologically.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

They were thinking Nikki and Victor's kids together would make him his nephew. Victor's going to blow a hemorrhoid when Nikki breaks the news.;)
Wonder if they will reveal all the kids Victor might have running around out there. Adam wasn't a surprise, we knew Hope.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply