Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ratings for Week of September 30 - October 4, 2013
Topic Started: Oct 11 2013, 01:24 AM (2,534 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Do NOT start this conversation again. Talk about ratings or get out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

outrageous
Oct 12 2013, 01:46 PM
S loves EJ
Oct 12 2013, 05:28 AM
The Days numbers are the same as they were a year ago when they were going in a Safe direction, or when Safe was together, so no couple makes or breaks the ratings.
Thank you. Safe and Ejole - and they were actually worse. But back then it was the writers' fault.
I'm not sure about Sami's love life at this time last year, but I know there was no Ejole. Nicole was being used & wasted with Doc nasty. :shrug:

As for the ratings, I don't remember much of this week, except the JJ/Kayla stuff was good.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I went ahead and trashed some posts that were yet another rehash of an argument that starts in too many threads around here. People who were involved in it know what it was about and should know better then to keep it going and not report it so it can be nipped in the bud.

King
Member Avatar

It was definitely a boring/building week for DAYS. Not necessarily bad.

Last week was great, IMO. Hopefully it will get a bump.

Edited by King, Oct 15 2013, 12:17 AM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Will be very interesting to see the ratings for the week ending Oct. 18 for Young and the Restless.

There is a huge outcry amongst the fans to fire show killing witch, Jill Farren Phelps. Several have said they will tune out completely. Will be interesting to see if any of those tuning out are Nielsen households.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply