Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kim Matula Weighs-In On Hope For The Future With … Wyatt!
Topic Started: Oct 11 2013, 04:22 PM (1,534 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

On The Bold and the Beautiful, while many were suspecting that Wyatt was the responsible party for blowing up Hope and Liam’s relationship (by making sure that a video made by Liam for his beloved Steffy got into Hope’s hands), it actually turned out to be mamma Quinn who did the deed! Now with their engagement broken off, and Hope and Liam’s relationship on the fritz, this is the perfect opportunity for Wyatt to sweep Hope off her feet! Will she take a chance on love with the other Spencer brother?

On-Air On-Soaps caught up earlier this week with Kim Matula (Hope) at the CBS Daytime After Dark benefit for Stand Up To Cancer to get her thoughts on exactly where Hope’s head is at! Here’s is what the oh-so-funny and beautiful Kim shared with us!

I talked to all your men recently … Scott Clifton (Liam) and Dain Brooks (Wyatt). (Laughs) They said, they think you like this story where now Hope is torn between two guys! So, do you like the story?

KIM: She does! I do! (Laughs) There you have it right in the face! (Laughs) I am so not bored at all. I did the fighting for the man for like three years! This is totally new for me, and a challenge.

This week on B&B, there was a big manipulation pulled by none other than Wyatt’s mom, Quinn (Rena Sofer)! Didn’t she screw Hope’s relationship up royally with Liam with that little video that Liam made for Steffy?

KIM: Look, Hope said from the beginning to Liam, “I don’t care who the hell sent me the video. The point is you made the video, and that is wrong!” The video is like a tribute/ love video between Liam and Steffy. And Liam made that for Steffy right before he was about to marry Hope! And, Hope is like, “Are you kidding me?” Hope got all pissed. I think she saw this as an out, saying to herself, “I am super intrigued by this Wyatt guy, so I am going to take it!” So, thank God! She is doing something good for herself, finally. (Laughs)

So, how is Darin Brooks to work now that you have had the opportunity to play scenes with him for several months?

KIM: Oh, my gosh. Darin fits into our silly little cast so phenomenally. It’s amazing. He is one of us. He was one of us in the audition room. He is perfect.

Scott Clifton said he wants Liam now to be completely down in the dumps and devastated that he lost the girl … for once! Would you also like to see Liam hit rock bottom?

KIM: Yeah, new is always good, and that hasn’t happen yet, so why not? Maybe, Hope can nurse him back to health? (Laughs)

So what do you think B&B fans, ready for Hope to find true love with Wyatt? Do you think Liam is out of the picture for now? Would you like to see Liam hit rock bottom? Share your thoughts below!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/bbs-kim-matula-weighs-in-on-hope-for-the-future-with-wyatt/2013/10/11/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jair

I think they are all so boring
Right now this show has reached its lowest point of creativity

Jair

Sorry, I didn't say thank you for the interview!:)

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks DawnElicia for posting. I like Scott, Darin and Kim just not sure how Bell is going to ultimately write this. Right now this feels like a younger version of Ridge vs Nick over Brooke right down to Bill being the Massimo in this and Quinn being Jackie. The only difference is unlike Stephanie who 95% of the time never wanted Bridge, Brooke seemingly will sign on to whomever Hope wants at that given moment other than that, the storyline seems to be easily predictable I just don't want Hope though to be knocked up and a who the baby daddy storyline ugh but I so can see Bell going that route.
Edited by Fafokahw, Oct 14 2013, 02:05 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hope is boring with any man that she is paired with, period.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Ty for posting I'm like hope and Wyatt

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply