Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dracula
Topic Started: Oct 12 2013, 02:09 AM (406 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Dracula Discussion

Trailer 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVYM7OR0Zhw

Trailer 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRY64LrzhHY
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I am so excited for this and had no idea it was going to be on NBC until I started seeing the promos. Kind of wish it was on another channel so they could do more but it will be interesting to see how far they can take it on network tv.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This is probably one of my most anticipated shows of the season. I. Can't. Wait!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

This was a show I was looking forward to. I am even MORE excited after watching the promos. I too wish it was on cable simply because they can get away with a bit more than the networks. But the promos are showing quite a bit so maybe NBC is going to take the risk.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Wow. Really?

I thought it had cancellation written all over it.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I love this show. JRM is smoking out as Dracula and i am Team Dracula all the way to destroy the order.

natdot99
Member Avatar

JRM is the best Dracula ever.
So Parker is going to be the newest member of the Order, i wonder that how Grayson played it to his advantage.
I feel he can do better than Mina.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply