Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo
Topic Started: Oct 13 2013, 06:28 PM (3,810 Views)
Vicky4Mimi

http://youtu.be/-hfZrlw3M70
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

I doubt this..but could Sami have somehow found her brain??? Please.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,it took Chad getting shot for u to see marrying a Dimera is a fate worse than death.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 13 2013, 06:39 PM.

camera shy

I don't know why Chad getting shot would make her change her mind considering a lot of worst things have happened to her and her family due to EJ and Stefano.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

LOL, Sami has no problem pulling the trigger but when someone else does it, she has doubts? For fuck's sake.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Totally over these two! How many times do we have to see Sami change her mind or have doubts about Ej?

camera shy

MissLola
Oct 13 2013, 07:11 PM
Totally over these two! How many times do we have to see Sami change her mind or have doubts about Ej?
Wouldn't it be a nice change to have EJ be the one change his mind and have doubts about her? Afterall, the woman did shoot him in the head. Rafe should fill him in on what she did after that.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I feel like I've seen that scene a million times with those two. I'd really like to see Ej move on from this repitive drivel.
Edited by Not Amused, Oct 13 2013, 07:37 PM.

Marlene

Did we honestly expect anything else?

And as we all know, there's no story if couples are happy. So, while I'm not an Ejami, those of you who are can now look forward to them getting back together for the (insert number here)th time.

(If only they could put 1/10 of the effort into Jarlena, I'd be happy.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

"Going to the chapel, and we're gonna get married....."

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Been here, done this ad nauseum for 7 years. This is all they could come up with for a promo??

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I love this promo! I think they'll be just fine. I'm so here for them to deal with the bumps along way. :popcorn:

Tara

I wish EJ and Sami would take a couple months of screen to deal with this crap.

peaches179

Yawn............. Thanks for posting.

concerned
Member Avatar

That's almost the same shade of green top she had on when she had Rafe up against the locker whilst engaged to EJ.

Sorry my interest in the fake fake outs is waning moving onto the superficial items.
Edited by concerned, Oct 13 2013, 08:43 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Still it could regain my interest if this time EJ would follow through and it was Sami who had to do the begging and pleading to get him over the line.

Doubt that's going to happen.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I really don't care about these two, won't bother to watch promo either.

daysmemories
Member Avatar

This promo = I. DONT. GIVE. A. SHIT!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

MissLola
Oct 13 2013, 07:11 PM
I don't know, but if we had a drinking game going everytime she and Jennifer did that, we'd be passed out for a month.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

So tired of Ejami!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply