Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo
Topic Started: Oct 13 2013, 06:28 PM (3,690 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

I feel like we should place bets on how many Fetch break-up/make-ups will take place during EJami's "well, we couldn't just have them live happily ever after so we decided to add some stupid couple drama that really doesn't mean much" break.

also, wake me up when this ridiculousness is over & EJ is back to being the evil mastermind he was in 06/07 & that we saw glimpses of in the EJ/Chad/Cam scenes this week.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Looks good! :popcorn: drama drama drama
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 13 2013, 06:45 PM
I don't know why Chad getting shot would make her change her mind considering a lot of worst things have happened to her and her family due to EJ and Stefano.
This, and I don't really understand why, when *finally* something is actually happening to Chad, this promo is about Ej and Sami. I mean, I'm sorry, but this should really be about Chad, possibly Abigail and possibly Stefano promising to do anything to save Chad. Plus the fact that EJ and Sami just got a promo for them for last week. Ugh. It is not good promo making.

Kristen better be prominently featured in these scenes/ at the hospital!!!

Aimikins
Member Avatar

GMAFB....... :puke:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 14 2013, 07:06 AM
camera shy
Oct 13 2013, 06:45 PM
I don't know why Chad getting shot would make her change her mind considering a lot of worst things have happened to her and her family due to EJ and Stefano.
This, and I don't really understand why, when *finally* something is actually happening to Chad, this promo is about Ej and Sami. I mean, I'm sorry, but this should really be about Chad, possibly Abigail and possibly Stefano promising to do anything to save Chad. Plus the fact that EJ and Sami just got a promo for them for last week. Ugh. It is not good promo making.

Kristen better be prominently featured in these scenes/ at the hospital!!!
Exactly. This promo should be about Chad and his loved ones at the hospital as they await news of his condition not about whether Sami and Ej will break up..again. The promo should feature the main story of the week which should be about the shooting and Chad, not Ejami..their story was last week with the engagement party.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Oct 13 2013, 07:23 PM
I feel like I've seen that scene a million times with those two. I'd really like to see Ej move on from this repitive drivel.
Love your Ejole avi :wub:

Not gonna watch an Ejami promo.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Oh look, Ejami has reached Fetch levels of ridiculous breakups and makeups.....

You know if you've watched Days for any good length of time you'd know that Sami and every female does this shit around the time she is going to get married. There is always something that gives her or the guy cold feet. The show somehow thinks of this as drama, so that they can get back together and either elope or plan a large lavish wedding that will end in disaster anyway. Please show just take me out of my misery and send these two morons off to Vegas to elope and while on their way to Vegas the plane crashes and they aren't found....I could use a 6 mo to a year rest of this repetitive cycle.

I suspect that Sami tells Ej that she spoke very seriously with her dad and he has very valid concerns and she's starting to believe that maybe marrying him isn't the best decision she's made. That Stefano was responsible for Chad getting shot in a roundabout sort of way and that them and the kids face the same fate...yada..yada...he'll scream, and yell, flap the arms and do a little teapot and then she will go back to him anyway a day later, tell him she is marrying him regardless and then say the words of doom, 'Nothing will ever, ever tear us apart again, Ej'....

I'm over these two idiots.....give me something new and different please.

six
Member Avatar

I'm quite happy to see an ejami promo in general, and I don't think the dannifer comparisons make any sense right now. Ejami has had fights, but they haven't broken up, and the fights they had have happened as a result of logical things, not contrived BS.

The worst issue with this promo is that it shows EJ and Sami alive and well. Way to ruin a major part of the Friday cliffhanger.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Oct 14 2013, 09:20 AM
I'm quite happy to see an ejami promo in general, and I don't think the dannifer comparisons make any sense right now. Ejami has had fights, but they haven't broken up, and the fights they had have happened as a result of logical things, not contrived BS.

The worst issue with this promo is that it shows EJ and Sami alive and well. Way to ruin a major part of the Friday cliffhanger.
Yeah, agreed on all points, especially the promo revealing that neither EJ or Sami were shot. Way to kill the suspense for today's show, Days.

Ejami's problem cycle is repetitive, but is definitely different than Fetch's. Fetch always falls for somebody's manipulation and then break up because of it. Breaking up Fetch is like taking candy from a baby for any semi-decent schemer. On the other hand, Ejami's problems are usually because of something one of them did. They yell at each other, maybe have sex and then admit they were wrong.

Anyway, I'm curious to see if they move the wedding day up.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I was tired of Ejami the first time around.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

As long as ejami love each other, I don't think l'll ever get tired of them. Hell, it took A LOT for me to be sick of them when they hated each other. :laugh:

outrageous
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 13 2013, 08:45 PM
Still it could regain my interest if this time EJ would follow through and it was Sami who had to do the begging and pleading to get him over the line.

Doubt that's going to happen.

I'd love to see that too. Sami begging and groveling to get him back and him playing hard to get for a few months or so.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJami is boring. :sleep: It's long overdue they move on.

outrageous
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Oct 14 2013, 03:07 PM
Yes, but to what? Safe? Lumi? Ejole?

I'm personally sick and tired of all the above. Lumi had 10 years, though they are my second favorite, Safe were on for about five and they were the most contrived boring couple ever, Ejole were on and off about five years and Nicole was EJ's doormat. The merry round and Sami's flavor of the month has to stop IMO. It's getting to the point where no one cares anymore who Sami is with, and she's one of my favorite characters. At least if she marries EJ there is a lot of story potential - like the Salem police consulting with the mob when their self righteous policing fails.

I share the frustration with the show, this making up and breaking up of the couples is boring, and viewers are losing interest. Though one couple doesn't make or break the show, in the past viewers tuned in to see Bope, Payla, Jarlena, all of which had beautiful writing that kept viewers interested and coming back for more. They tuned in to watch romance, so I believe that couples are important, and viewers do tune in for them. The storylines written around them were interesting too. All that is gone now.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

They could backburn AS after 20 years, for a start, and write actual romances instead of contrived and offensive bullshit

gailwinters
Member Avatar

outrageous
Oct 14 2013, 05:15 PM
bellajewel
Oct 14 2013, 03:07 PM
Yes, but to what? Safe? Lumi? Ejole?

I'm personally sick and tired of all the above. Lumi had 10 years, though they are my second favorite, Safe were on for about five and they were the most contrived boring couple ever, Ejole were on and off about five years and Nicole was EJ's doormat. The merry round and Sami's flavor of the month has to stop IMO. It's getting to the point where no one cares anymore who Sami is with, and she's one of my favorite characters. At least if she marries EJ there is a lot of story potential - like the Salem police consulting with the mob when their self righteous policing fails.

I share the frustration with the show, this making up and breaking up of the couples is boring, and viewers are losing interest. Though one couple doesn't make or break the show, in the past viewers tuned in to see Bope, Payla, Jarlena, all of which had beautiful writing that kept viewers interested and coming back for more. They tuned in to watch romance, so I believe that couples are important, and viewers do tune in for them. The storylines written around them were interesting too. All that is gone now.
Well, hello to your gorgeous avi!

Not Amused
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Oct 14 2013, 08:46 AM
DaraFan
Oct 13 2013, 07:23 PM
I feel like I've seen that scene a million times with those two. I'd really like to see Ej move on from this repitive drivel.
Love your Ejole avi :wub:

Not gonna watch an Ejami promo.
Aww thanks! :) I really miss them but I see the way Tomsell writes for pairings (aka Dannifer Ejami & Ericole) and in some ways I'm grateful that Ejole aren't being written for because Tomsell would find a new way no doubt to backhandedly destroy them.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

outrageous
Oct 14 2013, 02:59 PM
concerned
Oct 13 2013, 08:45 PM
Still it could regain my interest if this time EJ would follow through and it was Sami who had to do the begging and pleading to get him over the line.

Doubt that's going to happen.

I'd love to see that too. Sami begging and groveling to get him back and him playing hard to get for a few months or so.
Personally, I'll pass on that. I've had my fill of Sami chasing/begging after guys. The fighting and fucking works just fine for ejami. :laugh:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Round and round we go! :drunk: :drunk:
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 15 2013, 10:49 AM.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

This is so redundant. Let's see, I won't bring up Lucas being trapped under a beam, but EJ has shot John, impregnated Sami for Stefano, forced her into a sham marriage, taken her child away, and I could go on and on.

And now, we are suppose to buy into this BS and take it seriously.

I have a seriously for this show: Seriously, I am over this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply