Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2013, 11:33 PM (9,994 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Friends & Lovers. Wow was that a great song for supercouples back in the day! Great pic, Lysie!!

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Even now when I hear this song I think of Shane and Kim!

Marlene

Love this song. Truly miss all the music.

LuLu2102

Love it! I miss the music, too.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

So, amid all the Marge/shooting stuff, we get the next installment of Ciara's Bristen fangirling adventures! yay!

Is it wrong that I'm more excited to watch Ciara's fangirling & Hope's somewhat disapproval (and confusion) than a crazy woman shooting up the EJami engagement party??

justforfun

uhhh...marge, why would you hesitate to shoot ej when he was your main target? you already shot one person, you might as well do what you came to do. stupid writing. if ej isn't going to get shot, then don't allow him to go up and stick his chest in front of the gun and not have her shoot him. at least have her restrained or at least get another shot off before being restrained or something. make it more believable.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

justforfun
Oct 14 2013, 11:40 AM
uhhh...marge, why would you hesitate to shoot ej when he was your main target? you already shot one person, you might as well do what you came to do. stupid writing. if ej isn't going to get shot, then don't allow him to go up and stick his chest in front of the gun and not have her shoot him. at least have her restrained or at least get another shot off before being restrained or something. make it more believable.
Wouldn't it be just as believable for her to be in shock or stunned that she shot the wrong person, or that she actually shot? I would think freezing would be pretty realistic.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Ciara's going to be a flower girl for Brady and Kristen. AND she's practicing for it :wub:

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
Gif credit: everythingsalem

I seriously almost puked when I saw Daniel. This Daniel-nightmare needs to end.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

The shooting was better done than Friday, but LMAO at the blood squirting on the cake in a precise squiggle pattern.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

blueskies
Oct 14 2013, 12:03 PM
Ciara's going to be a flower girl for Brady and Kristen. AND she's practicing for it :wub:
Ciara's continued idolization of Kristen is awesome.

metitle
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Oct 14 2013, 12:03 PM
I seriously almost puked when I saw Daniel. This Daniel-nightmare needs to end.
:blulaugh:

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Marge and her blah blah blah, just kill them already! Then take out Daniel!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Um EJ, why do you want Marge to shoot you? Quit antagonizing the crazy lady with the gun. Might I suggest taking a lesson from your son and hiding under a table instead?

LovingDays

is it me or MR is sick

Angelsmile

Can I just say.... mad pissed off EJ.....HOT

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Steafano's face in the background when EJ was daring Marge to shoot him was HILARIOUS.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
Gif credit: everythingsalem

Daniel said Eric could use a friend. My advice to Eric: RUN!!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Oct 14 2013, 12:05 PM
is it me or MR is sick
She sounds sick to me as well

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply