Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&Rís Michael Muhney Previews Adamís Huge Emotional Story
Topic Started: Oct 14 2013, 04:38 PM (1,929 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Y&Rís Michael Muhney Previews Adamís Huge Emotional Story & Josh Griffithís Genoa City Swan Song!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-michael-muhney-previews-adams-huge-emotional-story-josh-griffiths-genoa-city-swan-song/2013/10/13/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Good reading :)

metitle
Member Avatar

Frack!!!!
They are turning Adam into wuss.
He might as well change his name to Nicholas.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

So this is Josh Griffith's big story that he was working on for so long before he left????? Still stinks!!!

Cornellw
Member Avatar

I'm just not liking what I hear because no matter how you spin it in the long wrong all that will be remembered is Adam killed her not the who's or the why's but that he did and he is the devil and pure evil.

LPS
Member Avatar

Muhney started backing away from these comments through twitter, LOL

DeanaB

I just hope that since they have made Adam the bad guy "again" that he comes forward and admits what happened instead of making him a coward that runs from it and then catches up to him!!! As much as I like Adam, probably my favorite character, he is just so tortured by the writers....grrrrrr

metitle
Member Avatar

^based on today's Canadian episode he sound like he might confess to Chelsea that he think he was the one who hit Delia.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DeanaB
Oct 15 2013, 06:10 PM
I just hope that since they have made Adam the bad guy "again" that he comes forward and admits what happened instead of making him a coward that runs from it and then catches up to him!!! As much as I like Adam, probably my favorite character, he is just so tortured by the writers....grrrrrr
I wouldn't really call Adam the bad guy in this case, it's not like he hit her on purpose, and he obviously didn't know he hit her.
He's probably not going to come forward, Delia is dead, and him coming forward isn't going to change that, even though it was an accident.
He probably thinks people won't believe him that he didn't know he hit her.

LPS
Member Avatar

^By not confessing, he looks like the bad guy, IMO. He should come forth and his justification is so he is not separated from Connor, but his actions have separated Delia from Chilly...even if it was an accident.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It was a dark and stormy night. Adam was driving home and he sees a dog on the road and he veers away and stops the car!
There stands the dog with a deer in the headlights look.
Hmmmmm, whewwwww, dog is fine. On home he goes.
Throw the book at him
Guilty! Guilty! ;) ;) ;)

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 16 2013, 12:33 AM
^By not confessing, he looks like the bad guy, IMO. He should come forth and his justification is so he is not separated from Connor, but his actions have separated Delia from Chilly...even if it was an accident.
unfortunately they are still going to throw the book at him.
and since Adam is not popular among the GC residents.
they are still going to say he did it on purpose.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Oct 16 2013, 07:16 AM
It was a dark and stormy night. Adam was driving home and he sees a dog on the road and he veers away and stops the car!
There stands the dog with a deer in the headlights look.
Hmmmmm, whewwwww, dog is fine. On home he goes.
Throw the book at him
Guilty! Guilty! ;) ;) ;)
and that's exactly what happened, however, until he found the piece of Delia's costume, there was doubt, but now that he did, and hid the evidence, that's going to make him really look bad.
Why do people hide evidence? Why don't they just destroy it?

Not Amused

I don't like that they are making Adam the bad guy. It'd be better if he just fessed up. I hope he at least tells Chelsea the truth.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply