Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 15 2013, 12:49 AM (7,942 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Steffie!!! :P

LuLu2102

Oh Benjy! This was the first (of many) time I felt like the reveal that someone was Stefano's kid was unbelievable and, ultimately, unnecessary.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Benjy! I'm still not happy he got killed off so fast. Despite the dominance of the DiMera family in stories on Days in recent years, I wouldn't have minded finding out more about Benjy. It would have been cool if instead of being killed off, he was out in the world helping Steve Johnson with his ISA stuff.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am still mad that Benjy was killed off....the S&K dynamic with him was great when he returned most recently.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

I loved the adult Benji! He was a handsome, appealing actor, and it would have been refreshing to have a deaf adult character; lots of storyline potential there. I never understood Stefano's rabid defense of André, considering he murdered two of Stef's children, Benji and Renee. Made no sense whatsoever.
Edited by Renee Dimera, Oct 15 2013, 11:13 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

They could bring Benji back saying he was in witness protection.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

This Stefano scene would probably mean more if Chad and Stefano had shared more than a dozen scenes since Chad was revealed as a DiMera.

Lori

Rafe's missing all the action because the blinds are closed in his room.
:smdh:
And how about a little waiting room that isn't outside the only room in the hospital.
I can't with this stuff anymore.

jam6242
Member Avatar

How did Chad save Abby? I admit I wasn't watching that closely but I just remember Chad turning around with a drink in his hand before he was shot.

Lori

Sami as moral authority is epic fail.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Stefano's pleas would be more credible if he were praying to Satan.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

So this is going to be another 'Daniel the fucking perfect hero' day...

Posted Image

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Is that Corday playing the nurse in the OR? She's terrible.

Sweet and Salty

Sonny's got an idea on how to do something to help in the Chad situation! :applause:

Keith
Member Avatar

Who da hell is this nurse? Is that Corday? Either way, she's terrible.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kritter,Sami shot that guy to protect Rafe,because your father was gonna have him chop Rafe's HOO HOO,which is sickening and YOU are not exactly an angel,YOU drugged and raped a PRIEST and despite his warped mind,I don't think even Stefano would do that to anyone who works for the man upstairs.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I just can't with these makeshift hole in the wall operating in a empty patient room scenes.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

jam6242
Oct 15 2013, 12:05 PM
How did Chad save Abby? I admit I wasn't watching that closely but I just remember Chad turning around with a drink in his hand before he was shot.
I think the comparison is Chad sacrificing himself to save EJ like Jack sacrificed himself to save Abby.

Keith
Member Avatar

Kristen vs. Sami is nice. Its something I've wanted more of. But the content is dumb. I loved yesterday when Sami pointed out why she didn't call Kristen first. maybe Kristen shouldn't have left early. I'm surprised Sami didn't throw that in her face.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply