Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 28th; *updated 10/19*
Topic Started: Oct 16 2013, 01:58 PM (27,608 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
#EJami

National Enquirer

Sami is profoundly touched by Brady's special request

JJ makes a sudden and most surprising decision

Marlena makes an incredible and shocking discovery in Daniel's office

Jennifer is shocked to find JJ in an unexpected place

A very desperate Nicole makes an attempt to clear her name with Eric

Credit Rogues EJAMI

**Update**

Monday ("JJ's Decision")
Jennifer is saddened by the belief that Daniel slept with Theresa; JJ makes a shocking decision.

Tuesday ("EJ Blackmails Lucas")
EJ blackmails Lucas; Sami is touched by Brady's request.

Wednesday ("Brady Confronts EJ")
Sami confronts EJ about blackmailing Lucas*; Chad prepares to leave for Boston, and Abigail has a surprise for him.

Thursday ("Kristen is Stunned")
Kristen is stunned by the reason why Eric is angry with Nicole; Marlena makes a shocking discovery in Daniel's office.

Friday ("Flash Drive Fiasco")
Kristen interrupts Marlena before she can nab the flash drive; Jennifer finds JJ in an unexpected place.

*Originally posted as Brady. Sami is correct.

** Update**

Nick is upset that Gabi continues to bond with Cameron.

Maggie confronts Victor about his secret meetings with Marlena.

Before Will departs for Berkeley, he asks Cameron to keep an eye on Gabi.

Someone overhears Daniel and JJ and learns the truth about what's going on.

Nicole tells Daniel about her love for Eric.

Brady is baffled when Eric is furious at him for keeping Nicole’s secret.
Edited by Ellie, Oct 21 2013, 12:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

EJ_SamiFF
Oct 16 2013, 01:58 PM

There better be "a very desperate Eric makes an attempt to apologize to Nicole for being the douche who doubted her" when all of this wraps up.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

^^^^He better!

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Is Brady going to ask Sami to be his best-woman? I can just see Sami and Kirsten exchanging evil looks and eye rolling at the wedding.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Please tell me he doesn't go to Daniel........ :shutup:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Oct 16 2013, 02:05 PM
EJ_SamiFF

There better be "a very desperate Eric makes an attempt to apologize to Nicole for being the douche who doubted her" when all of this wraps up.
And she better make him grovel for months before she forgives him.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 16 2013, 03:31 PM
Quote:

Maybe he goes home to the Horton house? Maybe Theresa's overdose is a wake-up call for him.

Marlene

Please let this be another red herring. Don't let Marlena be the one to discover what's on that flash drive.

And it looks like my hope, that Eric confronted Nicole about her feelings for Brady, and not being the one in the hotel room, was just that, a hope. If you can't hope, what can you do?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

The writing is on the wall...what could be more unexpected for Jen-cunt to see than JJ turning to his father Daniel Jonas for help.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Marlene
Oct 16 2013, 03:54 PM
Please let this be another red herring. Don't let Marlena be the one to discover what's on that flash drive.
I'd rather Marlena be the one to discover the contents of the flashdrive than Daniel fucking Jonas. I'm beyond tired of Daniel being the center of everything. Marlena has history with Kristen. Eric and Brady are her sons. It SHOULD be Marlena.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 16 2013, 04:04 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

The writing is on the wall...what could be more unexpected for Jen-cunt to see than JJ turning to his father Daniel Jonas for help.
I'm holding out hope that he goes elsewhere. November sweeps is around the corner. There's no drama in JJ joining the Daniel Jonas fan club.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

metitle
Oct 16 2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:

Is Brady going to ask Sami to be his best-woman? I can just see Sami and Kirsten exchanging evil looks and eye rolling at the wedding.
If he does, that will put her beside Brady and in front of Marlena at the reveal, when at most she should be in the background reacting if she has to be there.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 16 2013, 04:09 PM
Mitchapalooza
LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

I'm holding out hope that he goes elsewhere. November sweeps is around the corner. There's no drama in JJ joining the Daniel Jonas fan club.
Well everyone else BUT JJ is apart of it....then again DAYS usually always does the LEAST dramatic thing possible.

camera shy

Back in the day Nicole would have been the one to find the flash drive. And if Eric thinks she's the one who raped him then she deserves to be the one to find it and show it to Eric and Brady with Kristen looking on in horror.....preferably at Bristen's wedding.

stormymac
Member Avatar

metitle
Oct 16 2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:

Maybe he's going to ask if Allie or Sydney (or both) can be the flower girl, then Ciara of the Corn can go all Isaac on the town of Salem.

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 16 2013, 04:09 PM
Mitchapalooza
LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

I want JJ to throw in with Stefano. He's a clever boy and Stefano is apparently wants to atone for his sins lately.

ETA: Chad is leaving town soon. Kristen is going on the run soon. And there is a strong chance that EJ, Sami and the grand kids will move out of the DiMera mansion (especially if Lucas starts threatening a custody battle for Allie).

Poor ole' Stefano will be left alone in that big old house. Cue JJ, lonely boy in need of a home...
Edited by Pookie, Oct 16 2013, 06:28 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
National Enquirer

Seriously they need BELLE back on this show! :huh:

Marlene

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 16 2013, 04:05 PM
Marlene
Oct 16 2013, 03:54 PM
I'd rather Marlena be the one to discover the contents of the flashdrive than Daniel fucking Jonas. I'm beyond tired of Daniel being the center of everything. Marlena has history with Kristen. Eric and Brady are her sons. It SHOULD be Marlena.

I understand your point. I agree, Daniel shouldn't be the one to uncover this mystery. I just think it would be horrible for Marlena to see that video. Eric should be the one to see it first and then make an immediate bee-line to Nicole to grovel for forgiveness.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

Yep, the only thing that will shock me is if JJ does NOT go to Daniel. I figured him finding out that his father was less than perfect was the beginning of him joining the Danial Jonas worship team. He'll probably be calling Orange Glow "Daddy" by Christmas and the pizza/cupcake parties will ensue. :x

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

JDeveraux_91
Oct 16 2013, 07:57 PM
Mitchapalooza
LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

Yep, the only thing that will shock me is if JJ does NOT go to Daniel. I figured him finding out that his father was less than perfect was the beginning of him joining the Danial Jonas worship team. He'll probably be calling Orange Glow "Daddy" by Christmas and the pizza/cupcake parties will ensue. :x
But JJ's temper has to flare up just in time for Christmas so that he can shatter Jack's ornament to pieces. Then they can all heal one another by putting Dr. Dayglow's EggBaby ornament next to Jen's.

:hypnotize:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply