Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 28th; *updated 10/19*
Topic Started: Oct 16 2013, 01:58 PM (28,463 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Oct 22 2013, 08:20 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 22 2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:

Jennifer is devastated when she believes Daniel slept with Theresa – not knowing he’s protecting her son.

Oh do we get to see her slide down the wall in tears again? Goody. :sarcasm:
Daniel covering for JJ--noble, but stupid. :D
But that's Dan the Man.. noble and heroic in all of Salem's eyes. :bs: :yuk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Friday November 1:

Jennifer is taken aback when she finds JJ in an unexpected place.

I still say she will find him at the DiMera mansion. Stefano offers to help Daniel and EJ was sniffing around Daniel today. They feel indebted to him for saving Chad. I can see Daniel arranging for the DiMera's to take JJ in in order to keep him away from Theresa.

camera shy

Pookie
Oct 22 2013, 08:45 PM
Quote:

Friday November 1:

I still say she will find him at the DiMera mansion. Stefano offers to help Daniel and EJ was sniffing around Daniel today. They feel indebted to him for saving Chad. I can see Daniel arranging for the DiMera's to take JJ in in order to keep him away from Theresa.
Hmm....that could be interesting. And if JJ gets more involved with the DiMeras we might end up with EJ and Abby. ^o)

Aliaron
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 22 2013, 07:20 AM
camera shy
Oct 22 2013, 04:06 AM
BeeBee
Oct 21 2013, 10:57 PM
Ellie
Oct 21 2013, 10:37 AM
Also this was probably posted already, but this spoiler

Brady (Sami?) confronts EJ about blackmailing Lucas

Is indeed Sami. I'll edit the first post.
I wonder how Sami finds out about the blackmail and assuming she wants custody of Allie,why is she "confronting" EJ about the blackmail.It's not as if she has a problem with blackmail to get what she wants.I hope they don't have Lucas complaining to her that her true love is blacking him and asking her to save him from the" big bad scary"DiMera.As long as the "confrontation" does not consist of loud over the top shouting and over emoting by one or both of them and does not degenerate into make up sex,I am okay with the spoiler correction.
Oh I can see Lucas telling Sami about the blackmail, but more in the line of, "That chump you're marrying hasn't changed" then asking her for help.
IF (and that is a big IF with these writers) they write Lucas and Sami in character....Lucas won't have to say anything but, 'Sami, I was rethinking about what I said concerning Allie and I think it's fine if she stays in the Mansion with the rest of her siblings, you, Ej and Stefano...okay? No problem..."....if he says it in a classic Lucas sarcastic tone...she'll immediately be able to read him.....and realize something is up....she SHOULD be able to put two and two together then...it shouldn't take her more than 5 minutes. I don't want Lucas telling her what Ej did....if Lumi are written in character, she'll be able to figure out why he backed off pretty easily.
when I think of Lucas being blackmailed I think of his reaction being more like " really you're going to blackmail me? let me show you how I do it." And I think of Sami's reaction being of one from experience going "you do know he was a Roberts well before he was a Horton? He was raised by Kate with some help from Victor. Do you really want to start there, with blackmail?"

but that's if they were written true character.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Quote:

Friday November 1:

DiMera Mansion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Daniel's apartment.

Kinay

Pookie
Quote:

Friday November 1:

That could very well happen but better yet would be EJ getting involved with Theresa. Ha, talk about well matched. It would be funny to see Theresa throwing herself at EJ as she does for any man 's attention and clashing with Sami. Who knows, she could even go for old man Stephano, he seems to like them young. Better than corrupting young boys I suppose.

Kinay

SKBaldwin
Oct 22 2013, 01:32 PM
WillFan
Oct 22 2013, 12:41 PM
Monday October 28:

Jennifer is devastated when she believes Daniel slept with Theresa – not knowing he’s protecting her son.

Tuesday October 29:

EJ blackmails Lucas!

Wednesday October 30:

As Chad prepares to leave for Boston, Abigail breaks up with him.

Thursday October 31:

Marlena makes a shocking discovery in Daniel’s office!

Kristen is stunned when she realizes exactly why Eric is angry with Nicole.

Friday November 1:

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Abigail breaks up with Chad? That sucks. Then again, he did lie about having a brain tumor, so I can't say I didn't see it coming.
I'd rather see Chad leave than watch him follow in his brother's footsteps by becoming a liar and a manipulator. Hopefully his conscience is what makes him decide to distance himself from his family before he ends up like them, which has been his greatest fear since the beginning.

S loves EJ

Kinay
Oct 23 2013, 06:05 AM
Pookie
Quote:

Friday November 1:

That could very well happen but better yet would be EJ getting involved with Theresa. Ha, talk about well matched. It would be funny to see Theresa throwing herself at EJ as she does for any man 's attention and clashing with Sami. Who knows, she could even go for old man Stephano, he seems to like them young. Better than corrupting young boys I suppose.

I do like Theresa most of the time even though she is a bit annoying, but I think she is to immuture for EJ, and I not sure if I think she is pretty enough for him either, but it might depend whether or not the actors have chemistry or not.

SKBaldwin

Kinay
Pookie
Quote:

Friday November 1:

What the :censored: ?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Theresa's so going to end up pregnant with Dan pretending the kid's his.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 23 2013, 06:01 AM
Pookie
Quote:

Friday November 1:

DiMera Mansion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Daniel's apartment.
I'm going with Dr. Dan's Apt., finds him high and sobers him up.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I'm so here for EJucas scenes. I miss their snark.

phloe3

Daniel would say she was lying

Pookie
Member Avatar

phloe3
Oct 23 2013, 10:33 PM
She could always bribe him. Sounds like he's going to do some unethical stuff to cover up for JJ. Maybe she forces him to go along with it. Maybe if he doesn't, he could lose his medical license?

SKBaldwin

Pookie
Oct 23 2013, 10:46 PM
phloe3
Oct 23 2013, 10:33 PM
She could always bribe him. Sounds like he's going to do some unethical stuff to cover up for JJ. Maybe she forces him to go along with it. Maybe if he doesn't, he could lose his medical license?
That's just low... :glare:

WillFan
Member Avatar

10/28/2013

Jennifer believes Daniel slept with Theresa; J.J. makes an unexpected decision; Nick is unhappy to see Gabi bonding with Cameron; Jordan realizes Kate will continue digging into her past.

10/29/2013

Nicole tries to fix things with Eric; E.J. blackmails Lucas; Brady's request touches Sami; Cameron and Chad argue about the situation with Abigail.

10/30/2013

Eric rages at his step-brother for keeping Nicole's secret; Sami talks to E.J. about Lucas; Abigail breaks things off with Chad; Will asks Cameron to watch out for Gabi.

10/31/2013

Eric's reason for being angry with Nicole surprises Kristen; Marlena makes a surprising discovery; Maggie talks to Victor about Marlena; Daniel suffers the consequences for covering for J.J.

11/01/2013

Kristen interrupts Marlena getting the flash drive; Nicole talks to Daniel about Eric; Jennifer finds J.J. someplace unexpected.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

WillFan
Oct 24 2013, 02:45 PM
Maggie talks to Victor about Marlena
So this can go three ways:

1) Maggie is going to accuse Victor and Marlena of having an affair (fun),
2) Maggie knows they're trying to stop the wedding and wants to help (unlikely),
3) Maggie is about to get all high and mighty on Marlena's ass for trying to stop Brady's twuwuvwedding (very likely).

metitle
Member Avatar

sounds like Nicole and Eric will be on every day next week.
Edited by metitle, Oct 24 2013, 03:15 PM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

WillFan
Oct 24 2013, 02:45 PM
10/28/2013

Jennifer believes Daniel slept with Theresa; J.J. makes an unexpected decision; Nick is unhappy to see Gabi bonding with Cameron; Jordan realizes Kate will continue digging into her past.

10/29/2013

Nicole tries to fix things with Eric; E.J. blackmails Lucas; Brady's request touches Sami; Cameron and Chad argue about the situation with Abigail.

10/30/2013

Eric rages at his step-brother for keeping Nicole's secret; Sami talks to E.J. about Lucas; Abigail breaks things off with Chad; Will asks Cameron to watch out for Gabi.

10/31/2013

Eric's reason for being angry with Nicole surprises Kristen; Marlena makes a surprising discovery; Maggie talks to Victor about Marlena; Daniel suffers the consequences for covering for J.J.

11/01/2013

Kristen interrupts Marlena getting the flash drive; Nicole talks to Daniel about Eric; Jennifer finds J.J. someplace unexpected.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
It's so sad that Brady has to turn to Sami of all people to stand in for him because he ruined the best thing he had going in his life right now, his relationship with Nicole. I don't think that's how he imagined his wedding to his now #75634534 love of his life would be like. Nicole was his best friend for a very long time (for all it was worth), had it been anybody else but Kristen, she would've been his obvious choice and he wouldn't have had to ask.

I think Kristen's surprise over Eric's reason for his anger at Nicole could either be the obvious one, that he thinks Nicole raped him or the more likely option, that Nicole just up and 'left' his employment for greener pastures......he'd be using that as cover due to his embarrassment over "breaking" his vows. I don't think Eric is going to rush telling all of Salem what he thinks Nicole did to him in that hotel room. I'd really be surprised if it's the first option but we are so close to the end of this s/l so who knows.

S loves EJ

S loves EJ
Oct 23 2013, 07:30 AM
Kinay
Pookie
Quote:

Friday November 1:

I do like Theresa most of the time even though she is a bit annoying, but I think she is to immuture for EJ, and I not sure if I think she is pretty enough for him either, but it might depend whether or not the actors have chemistry or not.
Given it some thought I think EJ and Theresa could be a really hot couple if
they have chemistry. Theresa does have a personality that would fit well
with EJ's, they could be deliciously bad together. Anyway I thought Theresa
looked hot in the top she wore before she od.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply