Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 28th; *updated 10/19*
Topic Started: Oct 16 2013, 01:58 PM (28,156 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

somuchwhatever
Oct 16 2013, 08:07 PM
JDeveraux_91
Oct 16 2013, 07:57 PM
Mitchapalooza
Oct 16 2013, 04:04 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 16 2013, 03:31 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The writing is on the wall...what could be more unexpected for Jen-cunt to see than JJ turning to his father Daniel Jonas for help.
Yep, the only thing that will shock me is if JJ does NOT go to Daniel. I figured him finding out that his father was less than perfect was the beginning of him joining the Danial Jonas worship team. He'll probably be calling Orange Glow "Daddy" by Christmas and the pizza/cupcake parties will ensue. :x
But JJ's temper has to flare up just in time for Christmas so that he can shatter Jack's ornament to pieces. Then they can all heal one another by putting Dr. Dayglow's EggBaby ornament next to Jen's.

:hypnotize:
Oh gawd... that is probably exactly what's coming. Another Merry Christmas FU to JnJ fans. :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
#BoWho?

stormymac
Oct 16 2013, 04:44 PM
metitle
Oct 16 2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:

Sami is profoundly touched by Brady's special request
Is Brady going to ask Sami to be his best-woman? I can just see Sami and Kirsten exchanging evil looks and eye rolling at the wedding.
Maybe he's going to ask if Allie or Sydney (or both) can be the flower girl, then Ciara of the Corn can go all Isaac on the town of Salem.
OMG!!! :blulaugh: That would so totally rule! :rockon:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("JJ's Decision")
Jennifer is saddened by the belief that Daniel slept with Theresa; JJ makes a shocking decision.

Tuesday ("EJ Blackmails Lucas")
EJ blackmails Lucas; Sami is touched by Brady's request.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

EJ_SamiFF
Oct 16 2013, 01:58 PM

A very desperate Nicole
:headbang: Why can't Nicole ever be anything other than THIS?! WTF already!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Angie79
Oct 16 2013, 11:06 PM
EJ blackmails Lucas

What does he have on Lucas besides the truth about his shooting? And I mean it can't be that, because that'd be going against Will, and by association Sami.

And also, why is he blackmailing Lucas? About the Allie thing? :shrug:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I really hate that Nicole spoiler. Why must they always have her "desperate"? She doesn't owe Eric anything as far as I am concerned. He should know better!

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Oct 16 2013, 11:21 PM
I really hate that Nicole spoiler. Why must they always have her "desperate"? She doesn't owe Eric anything as far as I am concerned. He should know better!
The REAL Nicole we all know and love would never be "desperate" after a person she trusted accused her of rape. Eric going there is just incredibly "Days" at this point. They want the dramatic tension between the two to drive a wedge, and that's fine. We should see angst before a couple actually becomes viable because it builds tension and suspense.

However, It's so "Days" at the moment because it is causing actors to portray roles totally out of character to create the tension. Why not have Nicole fall for someone else temporarily to make Eric wake up and wish he had that collar off of him? Why not make Nicole upset because she is suspicious that Eric is secretly involved with someone else and have her snooping and plotting against someone innocent?

Better yet, have them go on a trip, survive a plane crash, and leave them stranded on an island for a while and fight their feelings? Even if they manage not to make love, have them return from their rescue realizing there are feelings between them and build the sexual tension by 100 fold?

That's not plausible to "Days" writers right now, because they want the easy way out and throw good characterization out the window for a plot point. No one wants desperate Nicole. Everyone wants devious and misunderstood Nicole. No one wants douche bag Eric that jumps to bad conclusions. They want conflicted Eric that is three dimensional. They want to see a son more like Marlena, fighting his feelings out of duty, but willing to give in when the moments right.

One things for certain: We do not want Eric acting like an ass to Nicole, and Nicole acting "desperate" in return. There are so many different options that would be more classic soap, and less damaging to the characters.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Oct 16 2013, 08:12 PM
somuchwhatever
Oct 16 2013, 08:07 PM
JDeveraux_91
Oct 16 2013, 07:57 PM
Mitchapalooza
Oct 16 2013, 04:04 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yep, the only thing that will shock me is if JJ does NOT go to Daniel. I figured him finding out that his father was less than perfect was the beginning of him joining the Danial Jonas worship team. He'll probably be calling Orange Glow "Daddy" by Christmas and the pizza/cupcake parties will ensue. :x
But JJ's temper has to flare up just in time for Christmas so that he can shatter Jack's ornament to pieces. Then they can all heal one another by putting Dr. Dayglow's EggBaby ornament next to Jen's.

:hypnotize:
Oh gawd... that is probably exactly what's coming. Another Merry Christmas FU to JnJ fans. :shame:
A few years ago I would think that could never happen. Now, that scene is actually within the realm of possibility. I swear, sometimes I think this show is trying to alienate it's entire fan base by shoving characters and couples down our throats that we never want together, while destroying characters we love in the process. What in the hell are they thinking?

So yeah, I hope that scenario won't play out, and think and hope they never go that far, but I can see JJ all Daniel crazy by February. He may even stoop down to telling Jennifer that Daniel is like a second father to him. That will happen in time, and when it does I will want to vomit.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

My thing with having Marlena find the flash drive and watch it first, while it would be horrible... it could have a nice circle-moment with Eric, who wants to believe Nicole, and then have Marlena stand up for her (which, in the end, all Nicole has ever wanted in life is someone to stand up for her and be on her side). And then it can finally actually be Marlena vs Kristen, if only for two episodes (it should have all been Marlena/John vs Kristen since October of last year, and it has been everything but). Her tearing down Kristen, you could have Brady, EJ and Stefano interject, and Marlena could sass them back because she was right. It all comes together for her, and she tears her apart in front of a crowd, just like the last time.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Marlene
Oct 16 2013, 03:54 PM
Please let this be another red herring. Don't let Marlena be the one to discover what's on that flash drive.

And it looks like my hope, that Eric confronted Nicole about her feelings for Brady, and not being the one in the hotel room, was just that, a hope. If you can't hope, what can you do?
See, that's where you and I differ on opinions and that's fine. That's why we have message boards and hear everyone's angle on what they think will happen.

To me, being a longtime viewer, and an avid fan of the shows 80's and 90's, I think Marlena bringing Kristen down is the best and only way to go. Marlena finding out first and busting Kristen is the only spoiler written this week that gives me hope. The long history and rivalry they have together initiates all kinds of drama and emotions that bring back good memories of when this show was kicking on all cylinders.

I want, and almost need, to have Marlena be the one to ultimately bust Kristen. It would be fitting in my opinion, and the only story true to history and characterization on this show. Having Nicole find out would be fun, and the next best thing, but in historical context it should be Marlena. Just my opinion.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
EJ blackmails Lucas

This spoiler is heaven. EJ being bad.... EJ vs. Lucas.... Ejucas snark. :wub:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 17 2013, 12:28 AM
Angie79
EJ blackmails Lucas

Lol yeah... I'm just stumped with what he could be blackmailing him though.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Daysfanatic79
Oct 17 2013, 12:07 AM

One things for certain: We do not want Eric acting like an ass to Nicole, and Nicole acting "desperate" in return. There are so many different options that would be more classic soap, and less damaging to the characters.
SO MUCH THIS!
Edited by Laufeyson, Oct 17 2013, 01:15 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Oct 17 2013, 12:59 AM
tomsawyer
Oct 17 2013, 12:28 AM
Angie79
EJ blackmails Lucas

Lol yeah... I'm just stumped with what he could be blackmailing him though.
What about Will trying to kill EJ and Lucas lying about to *gasp* protect his son? It's a retread but these writers are far more content taking the path most traversed. It makes one wonder where Sami will stand but i already know because no more than a year ago EJ was blackmailing Will about this very thing and Sami brushed it off like an irritant fly.

S loves EJ

Yay for an EJ spoiler I was started to get worried that it was gonna be two borings weeks, without any good EJ or Ejami spoiler. EJ will most likely blackmail him about Will, which I think is little strange because I would think EJ should realize that could be a deal breaker for Ejami and that he has to much to loose to do that. Sami didnīt have a big reaction when EJ had blackmailed Will because it was already over and Will and EJ had become friends. I think both Sami and Will would get mad at EJ this time.

I think it would make most sense if EJ tries to blackmail Lucas without being prepared to follow through on his threats, and that Lucas would just point out to him - you not gonna send me and Will to prsion because then you would loose your precious Samantha.

Anyway How is Lucas expects to winn a custody battle when he has a criminal record saying he shot someone.
Edited by S loves EJ, Oct 17 2013, 03:08 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 17 2013, 02:33 AM
Anyway How is Lucas expects to winn a custody battle when he has a criminal record saying he shot someone.
LOL are you for real? Let's consider some of Sami's track record....

-Kidnapped her baby sister, Belle
-Drugged and raped Austin
-Shot and castrated Alan Harris
-Shot EJ in the head
-Shot Bernardi

Yeah, Lucas doesn't stand a chance... :whistling:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Oct 17 2013, 03:25 AM
S loves EJ
Oct 17 2013, 02:33 AM
LOL are you for real? Let's consider some of Sami's track record....

-Kidnapped her baby sister, Belle
-Drugged and raped Austin
-Shot and castrated Alan Harris
-Shot EJ in the head
-Shot Bernardi

Yeah, Lucas doesn't stand a chance... :whistling:
And aside the engagement party shooting even if lucas can not prove half of these stuff .lucas can still prove that 2 people were shot on house that Sami wants allie to live ej himself and the mayor were shot
Edited by Partnersincrime, Oct 17 2013, 03:49 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("JJ's Decision")
Jennifer is saddened by the belief that Daniel slept with Theresa; JJ makes a shocking decision.

EJ blackmails Lucas; Sami is touched by Brady's request.

This, I look forward to, I really like Lucas and EJ scenes they play well together :)

Must add, Jenifer, Daniel and JJ are not interested in their whatever on screen find them waste of space unfortunately.
Edited by The Scorpion, Oct 17 2013, 04:21 AM.

CindyDHall

:P :P :P :P .....Please Please let there be and EJ and Sami wedding!!!!! :P :P :P :P

spartan
Member Avatar

I'll take EJ vs Lucas any day over EJ vs Rafe. Unlike GG, BD can actually do more than just stand there with a smug "I just farted face". I look forward to the snark between the two. The only thing I fear is that as much as EJ and Lucas can't stand each other they each stood up for each other's parental rights when it mattered. I liked that about them because that is also something Rafe never did for EJ. It was the exact opposite. So, I'm pretty sure that's going to go by the wayside now but who knows? Maybe not although I'm sure the process will be ugly if they go into a custody battle.

Another Fetch contrived breakup? Or are they even back together? I can't keep up nor do I care. Maybe Daniel could pass Jen a note in study hall explaining he didn't sleep with Theresa. That's what other relationships that make and break up this many times.....like in middle school, usually do. :rolleyes:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply