Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 28th; *updated 10/19*
Topic Started: Oct 16 2013, 01:58 PM (28,032 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

Marlena makes an incredible and shocking discovery in Daniel's office

This is the only interesting spoiler for me. The rest is just a lot of :blah:

Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Oct 17 2013, 03:25 AM
S loves EJ
Oct 17 2013, 02:33 AM
Anyway How is Lucas expects to winn a custody battle when he has a criminal record saying he shot someone.
LOL are you for real? Let's consider some of Sami's track record....

-Kidnapped her baby sister, Belle
-Drugged and raped Austin
-Shot and castrated Alan Harris
-Shot EJ in the head
-Shot Bernardi

Yeah, Lucas doesn't stand a chance... :whistling:
Besides all that she has her children living in a criminal fortress with very well known criminals Elvis and Stefano.

Kinay

spartan
Oct 17 2013, 06:48 AM
I'll take EJ vs Lucas any day over EJ vs Rafe. Unlike GG, BD can actually do more than just stand there with a smug "I just farted face". I look forward to the snark between the two. The only thing I fear is that as much as EJ and Lucas can't stand each other they each stood up for each other's parental rights when it mattered. I liked that about them because that is also something Rafe never did for EJ. It was the exact opposite. So, I'm pretty sure that's going to go by the wayside now but who knows? Maybe not although I'm sure the process will be ugly if they go into a custody battle.

Another Fetch contrived breakup? Or are they even back together? I can't keep up nor do I care. Maybe Daniel could pass Jen a note in study hall explaining he didn't sleep with Theresa. That's what other relationships that make and break up this many times.....like in middle school, usually do. :rolleyes:
Only in this case, EJ doesn't have any parental rights over Allie. She is not EJ's daughter so therefore, EJ will do what he does best, resort to threats and blackmail. Not because his love for Allie is so great since he was willing to sacrifice her at one time to use against Rafe, but because that is what EJ does. Heaven forbid he should fight like a man.

Kinay

Rosebud
Oct 17 2013, 07:58 AM
NocturnalBlondie
S loves EJ
Anyway How is Lucas expects to winn a custody battle when he has a criminal record saying he shot someone.

-Shot EJ in the head
-Shot Bernardi

Besides all that she has her children living in a criminal fortress with very well known criminals Elvis and Stefano.
With dungeons and torture rooms full of skeletons downstairs. Yup,nice place to raise your kids! :scared:

camera shy

I think with EJ blackmailing Lucas we're starting to see him breaking Sami's trust......what KC said was coming. I bet he doesn't run it by her first and in the end it'll blow up in his face like him lying for Chad. And we just had Rafe and WIll talking and Rafe telling him that EJ hadn't changed. If Will finds out or if Lucas tells him what EJ is doing he'd better stick up for his father. Ha, I can see Will confronting EJ about the blackmail and threatening to tell Sami and EJ turns around and threatens him. In any case, I think we're starting to see the beginning of the end of Ejami so I say bring it on.

S loves EJ

Kinay
Oct 17 2013, 08:11 AM
The
Rosebud
NocturnalBlondie
S loves EJ

-Shot EJ in the head
-Shot Bernardi

With dungeons and torture rooms full of skeletons downstairs. Yup,nice place to raise your kids! :scared:

The Dimeras may be a well known criminial family but a family court should deals in facts not rumours/gossip, and Iīm sure if they inspect the Dimera mansion they wonīt find any skeletons or torture chambers.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday ("JJ's Decision")
Jennifer is saddened by the belief that Daniel slept with Theresa; JJ makes a shocking decision.

Why must they waste Jeannie Donovan on that worthless scumbag Jonas? I'd rather see a real drug addiction storyline with Jeannie and JJ. Have JJ learn about Bill and Duke and Harper. Than show the emotional fall out for JJ. Then bring Jack back into picture. Maybe Lawrence too. So many good, original things they could do. Instead we're struck with Days of Daniel Jonas's Life. FU NBC. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 17 2013, 08:26 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 17 2013, 08:24 AM
Kinay
The
Rosebud
NocturnalBlondie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

The Dimeras may be a well known criminial family but a family court should deals in facts not rumours/gossip, and Iīm sure if they inspect the Dimera mansion they wonīt find any skeletons or torture chambers.
Ej and the mayor being shot in dimera mansion is not rumor

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Kinay
Oct 17 2013, 08:07 AM
spartan
Oct 17 2013, 06:48 AM
I'll take EJ vs Lucas any day over EJ vs Rafe. Unlike GG, BD can actually do more than just stand there with a smug "I just farted face". I look forward to the snark between the two. The only thing I fear is that as much as EJ and Lucas can't stand each other they each stood up for each other's parental rights when it mattered. I liked that about them because that is also something Rafe never did for EJ. It was the exact opposite. So, I'm pretty sure that's going to go by the wayside now but who knows? Maybe not although I'm sure the process will be ugly if they go into a custody battle.

Another Fetch contrived breakup? Or are they even back together? I can't keep up nor do I care. Maybe Daniel could pass Jen a note in study hall explaining he didn't sleep with Theresa. That's what other relationships that make and break up this many times.....like in middle school, usually do. :rolleyes:
Only in this case, EJ doesn't have any parental rights over Allie. She is not EJ's daughter so therefore, EJ will do what he does best, resort to threats and blackmail. Not because his love for Allie is so great since he was willing to sacrifice her at one time to use against Rafe, but because that is what EJ does. Heaven forbid he should fight like a man.
He'd actually have to be a man first. Do it Junior just love to see what you have on my Real Man Lucas.

lachelle73

Angie79
Oct 16 2013, 11:06 PM
Monday ("JJ's Decision")
Jennifer is saddened by the belief that Daniel slept with Theresa; JJ makes a shocking decision.

Tuesday ("EJ Blackmails Lucas")
EJ blackmails Lucas; Sami is touched by Brady's request.

Excuse me who does EJ think he is to blackmail Lucas, time for old Lucas to come back. EJ is on my nerves Allie is Lucas daughter and I don't blame Lucas for not wanting Allie near the D. Team Lucas.

S loves EJ

Partnersincrime
Oct 17 2013, 08:28 AM
S loves EJ
Kinay
The
Rosebud

I didnīt mean before that Lucas would loose without putting up a tough fight, all I meant was that Lucas looks worse on papers since he has a criminal record and the Dimeras do not. As for the mayor being shot that could be a problem for the Dimeras, but I think EJ will blame it on a crazy person that worked alone and had nothing to do with the Dimeras, and do Lucas really want to bring up Ej getting shot I donīt think he wants to incriminate Sami and himself if he has been protecting her.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 17 2013, 08:13 AM
I think with EJ blackmailing Lucas we're starting to see him breaking Sami's trust......what KC said was coming. I bet he doesn't run it by her first and in the end it'll blow up in his face like him lying for Chad. And we just had Rafe and WIll talking and Rafe telling him that EJ hadn't changed. If Will finds out or if Lucas tells him what EJ is doing he'd better stick up for his father. Ha, I can see Will confronting EJ about the blackmail and threatening to tell Sami and EJ turns around and threatens him. In any case, I think we're starting to see the beginning of the end of Ejami so I say bring it on.
I don't see how this is "the start" of EJ breaking Sami's trust, since EJ has not been telling Sami things for awhile now. First, it was the takeover of DE. Then, it was the fact that he planted the money in Bernardi's account. Then, it was that he made the deal with fatha. Then, it was that he blackmailed Chad. So far, she hasn't been bothered very much by any of his lies of omission.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Is EJ blackmailing lucas over the will shooting or has lucas been doing stuff off screen lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

You know before this spoiler broke about Ej blackmailing Lucas, I really thought that I'd have to subject myself to an Ejami wedding somehow this November...but it seems that Ejami might not be getting married anytime soon. I wonder if Ej assumes that Sami will be on his side if he blackmails Lucas, and Sami immediately turns it around and begins to question things. She will likely say something about him betraying her trust and I'm hoping she ends it with him then. I am sure that EJ will resort to any tactic that involves getting Sami and the kids back into that Mansion and if he has to fake a paternity test to get it done then he'd do it. I think this is only the beginning of that betrayal of trust KC was talking about with Ejami and the comparison to Kay and Michael is also beginning I'm sure. Obviously we know from Jason that Bryan will be on a lot more around the new year, so Lucas likely backs off due to the blackmail, but then comes back after the holidays swinging.

The only thing he can blackmail LUcas with is the Will shooting and the fact that Lucas perjured himself....but would Ej really do that now that he says he loves Sami and Will? Maybe this will be the first step to finally getting the blinders removed off Will.....he should have never trusted that SOB over his father....and the same goes for Sami...but she more than anyone knows what she got into.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lachelle73
Oct 17 2013, 08:51 AM
Angie79
Monday ("JJ's Decision")

Excuse me who does EJ think he is to blackmail Lucas, time for old Lucas to come back. EJ is on my nerves Allie is Lucas daughter and I don't blame Lucas for not wanting Allie near the D. Team Lucas.
I want to see scheming Lucas again in full form...but I'm not holding my breath with these writers.

S loves EJ

lachelle73
Oct 17 2013, 08:51 AM
Angie79
Monday ("JJ's Decision")

I donīt blame Lucas for not wanting Allie living in the Dimera mansion, but team Ejami anyway. :cheer:

camera shy

tomsawyer
Oct 17 2013, 09:02 AM
camera shy
Oct 17 2013, 08:13 AM
I don't see how this is "the start" of EJ breaking Sami's trust, since EJ has not been telling Sami things for awhile now. First, it was the takeover of DE. Then, it was the fact that he planted the money in Bernardi's account. Then, it was that he made the deal with fatha. Then, it was that he blackmailed Chad. So far, she hasn't been bothered very much by any of his lies of omission.
THose things you mentioned didn't involve people Sami loves. I don't ever see Sami being okay with EJ doing things to hurt Lucas or Rafe. We saw how mad she was when she thought EJ was behind Rafe's beating. And the problem with evil EJ when it comes to Ejami is that there's no one in town for EJ to get evil with except Sami's family. Marge is out the picture, Adrienne is out the picture, Cameron will soon be out the pictue and JS's not allowed to do any scene with AZ so Nicole's out the picture....so who's left? I guess we'll have to wait and see how the blackmailing scenes play out and if it involves Will shooting EJ and if EJ ever gets around to telling Sami about the blackmail.

Kinay

S loves EJ
Oct 17 2013, 08:55 AM
Partnersincrime
Oct 17 2013, 08:28 AM
S loves EJ
Kinay
The

I didnīt mean before that Lucas would loose without putting up a tough fight, all I meant was that Lucas looks worse on papers since he has a criminal record and the Dimeras do not. As for the mayor being shot that could be a problem for the Dimeras, but I think EJ will blame it on a crazy person that worked alone and had nothing to do with the Dimeras, and do Lucas really want to bring up Ej getting shot I donīt think he wants to incriminate Sami and himself if he has been protecting her.
The Demiras are a well known , ruthless criminal family who have committed and gotten away with some atrocious acts. Children shouldn't even be near their vicinity, let alone in their house. Lucas needs to get his daughter out of there asap and there are countless crimes he could use against EJ , Sami and Stephano to get custody of his daughter. He could blackmail and threaten, he could enlist people like Kate, Rafe and Nicole who have all witnessed their evil first hand. He could even take his daughter and run . Instead we'll have EJ playing dirty and Sami seeing what a horrible situation she got herself into by hooking up with the Demiras again.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I think it's possible that Stefano has something on Lucas that he gives to EJ to use as blackmail.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

gailwinters
Oct 17 2013, 09:23 AM
I think it's possible that Stefano has something on Lucas that he gives to EJ to use as blackmail.

Like what? It'll have to be something manufactured.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply