Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of October 28th
Topic Started: Oct 16 2013, 06:58 PM (6,616 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk of 10/28

Nikki and Avery have a heated confrontation

Ashley returns as the Abbott family rallies to support Billy

Will Adam confess as he struggles with the weight of his secret?

Neil makes a surprising offer to Hilary

Sharon comes to an important realization

Nick's anger toward Dylan troubles Nikki

credit: jcren

Daily Spoilers wk of 10/28

10/28, Nikki and Avery argue; the Abbott family gets behind Billy

10/29, Adam struggles with his secret; Kevin supports Chloe; Delia is honored

10/30, Hilary receives a surprising offer; Sharon has an important realization

10/31, Adam and Chelsea wait for the results of Connor's surgery; Nikki is upset by Nick's anger towards Dylan

11/1, Hilary's intentions are questioned; Kevin decides to let his guard down
Edited by Daytime, Oct 25 2013, 11:17 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Daytime

Nikki and Avery have a heated confrontation
Oh boy, who didn't see this coming? It was the same attitude when Nick and Sharon got together back in the day. Nikki just wanted her boy to herself.

Daytime

Will Adam confess as he struggles with the weight of his secret?
He really should tell, because the guilt and depression will eat away at him.

Daytime

Neil makes a surprising offer to Hilary
Okay, I like Neil. But this is the same frigging spoiler story for the last five months. Come on Y&R, it is as if they banish the black folks to a corn maize and they can't find their way out. Everyone else on the show has moved on and still these folks are still in the same place. For crying out loud, this story has been going on since for before Chelsea was pregnant and it is still going on after giving birth three months later.

Daytime

Sharon comes to an important realization
Poor Sharon Case, they really have ruined her character in the worst way. Unfortunately, I can't even see a comeback at all. At this point, I think Ms. Case needs to take the high road like Michelle Stafford.

Daytime

Nick's anger toward Dylan troubles Nikki
well different day, and with different names; but its the same story as when Nick met Adam. Check it out on Youtube.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

But look at the people that watch to see Sharon Case flake out as Sharon Newman. That's a big story line. She reads the script and knows that she won't be redeemed and hasn't been through a new writer. Why change what brings viewers?

metitle
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Oct 17 2013, 11:19 AM
But look at the people that watch to see Sharon Case flake out as Sharon Newman. That's a big story line. She reads the script and knows that she won't be redeemed and hasn't been through a new writer. Why change what brings viewers?
uhhh.....?????
I can't even begin to understand what this post is saying.
I am simple saying maybe Ms. Case should take a page from Ms. Stafford and take the high road.
Because her character has no growth. She is still the same as she was during MAB and now under JFP.
And besides since Sharon character is the same as she was a year ago, and there other things on the show besides her.
Then I will watch those such as the death of poor little DeeDee. I will get back to the Sharon character another time.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Poor Sharon Case, they really have ruined her character in the worst way. Unfortunately, I can't even see a comeback at all. At this point, I think Ms. Case needs to take the high road like Michelle Stafford.

Just what I said. People watch Y&R to see Sharon Newman flake out! That is why they aren't giving her a comeback. She's more entertaining the way she is now.
SC won't leave because of her rotten script, it's a job.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers wk of 10/28

10/28, Nikki and Avery argue; the Abbott family gets behind Billy

10/29, Adam struggles with his secret; Kevin supports Chloe; Delia is honored

10/30, Hilary receives a surprising offer; Sharon has an important realization

10/31, Adam and Chelsea wait for the results of Connor's surgery; Nikki is upset by Nick's anger towards Dylan

11/1, Hilary's intentions are questioned; Kevin decides to let his guard down

metitle
Member Avatar

Episode - Monday Oct. 28th.

Wow, Ashley is back.
Just when Eileen Davidson is killing it on Days. Now she is back to her bored self.

BlueEyes28

Look forward to the Nikki/Nick/Dylan stuff.Thats about it.
Thanks!

shark
Member Avatar

When is the funeral?

metitle
Member Avatar

Episode - Tuesday Oct. 27th

soaps.com

At the Chancellor mansion, Chloe is stunned to see everyone from the funeral assembled in the living room - Jill has planned a tea party in Delia's honor. Billy enters, realizes what's happening, and turns away. Traci joins him. He tells her he never realized what she felt when Colleen died. They embrace. Nikki hugs Reed, and Jill recalls what it was like with Chance growing up far away. Ashley and Victor hug. She tells him she's worried about Billy trying to hold everything in. Victor muses that some people have trouble showing emotion. Victor approaches Billy an says he's facing something today that no father should ever have to with great courage. "Your daughter would be proud of you." Billy thanks him. Later, Esther tells Jill she left a cup of tea for Delia. Jill says that's the sweetest thing she's ever seen. They hold hands and say they miss her. Kevin appears looking for Chloe - she's gone.

LPS
Member Avatar

I swear this has to be the most damn depressing storyline...EVER. Its the fact the writers are dragging it out.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 28 2013, 08:41 PM
I swear this has to be the most damn depressing storyline...EVER. Its the fact the writers are dragging it out.
I dont remember if MAB dragged out Coleen's death like this.
Really this storyline is depressing. And no frigging end is in sight.
Maybe Jill Farren is trying to soothe viewers at the same time, but seriously this is depressing.

LPS
Member Avatar

^The Colleen storyline was like a flash flood. It was so fast and after that we never hear of Colleen anymore.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 28 2013, 09:08 PM
^The Colleen storyline was like a flash flood. It was so fast and after that we never hear of Colleen anymore.
That was MAB for you.
I think Jill Farren is probably feeling like crap for killing off a little kid.
So she will do the opposite of MAB.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jill recalls what it was like with Chance growing up far away.

HUH?

Quote:

Victor approaches Billy an says he's facing something today that no father should ever have to with great courage. "Your daughter would be proud of you." Billy thanks him.

Oh thank goodness, please let this be the end of Victor giving Billy shit all the time.

The SL is depressing but the acting is soooo good. Billy and Ashley in the park, just ripped my heart out.
This is no different than going to a 3 hankie movie.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I know Sammie, I caught that too about Chance. That was Ninaaaaaaaaa.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 29 2013, 12:05 AM
Quote:

HUH?

Quote:

Victor approaches Billy an says he's facing something today that no father should ever have to with great courage. "Your daughter would be proud of you." Billy thanks him.

Oh thank goodness, please let this be the end of Victor giving Billy shit all the time.

The SL is depressing but the acting is soooo good. Billy and Ashley in the park, just ripped my heart out.
Really!!! How did Chance get in the mix and why???

ITA Sammie, that park scene with Ashley and Billy was a tear jerker! It sounds like Billy and Chloe will have a couple of touching moments today. I sure wish Billy and Chloe would be drawn together through their daughters death, but the writers insist of keeping boring Chlovin together.

I'm glad to hear that Victor is going to be decent to Billy for a change..........let this be the end of trying to destroy Billy. Besides, when Victor finds out that Nikki has another son, he will have bigger fish to fry.

Did Reed just show up or was he upstairs with Johnny all this time or did Victoria have him flown in for the funeral?? :shrug:

shark
Member Avatar

Hopefully, the funeral will be today and we can get back to other storylines this week.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Oct 29 2013, 08:40 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 29 2013, 12:05 AM
Quote:

HUH?

Quote:

Really!!! How did Chance get in the mix and why???

ITA Sammie, that park scene with Ashley and Billy was a tear jerker! It sounds like Billy and Chloe will have a couple of touching moments today. I sure wish Billy and Chloe would be drawn together through their daughters death, but the writers insist of keeping boring Chlovin together.

I'm glad to hear that Victor is going to be decent to Billy for a change..........let this be the end of trying to destroy Billy. Besides, when Victor finds out that Nikki has another son, he will have bigger fish to fry.

Did Reed just show up or was he upstairs with Johnny all this time or did Victoria have him flown in for the funeral?? :shrug:
I don't know about Reed, did he even know Delia? It's been so long I can't remember and why, even if he did, would you fly in for the funeral? Little kids at a funeral is not a good idea, they're too young to understand and seeing a dead body of their friend might give them nightmares.
I don't know how Chance got in there. lol
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 29 2013, 09:03 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Probably means Chance is going to come back. Egads...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply