Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bryan Dattilo fans...good news inside
Topic Started: Oct 16 2013, 08:38 PM (4,222 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Good news, Bryan Dattilo fans! Expect LOTS more of Lucas when the new year begins!! In the past 7 months, Dattilo has appeared in just 15 episodes of "Days", but word is fans will be seeing lots more of Lucas when the winter months arrive. Dattilo needs 40 more appearances to become just the 16th actor in "Days" history to appear in 2,000 episodes.

http://www.jason47.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I hope whatever they have in store for Lucas it's good.

am103
Member Avatar

Good news indeed! I've been waiting forever!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Good news! I'll support Bryan and Lucas until the end of Days.....and I'm excited to see what story they come up with for him. Obviously it looks like it will center on a custody battle for Allie. Whatever it is, I know that Bryan will give it his all. I've been a fan of the character from April 15, 1993 and I started following Bryan's career shortly thereafter....I've grown to be more of a Lucas fan because of the actor who plays him. Hoping Days finally heard the fans wanting something meaningful for the character and that this will turn out to be more than just a few months and then we're back to the same old after.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

This is great news. I'm glad TPTB have realized that Lucas is popular and are giving him a storyline. The first of many, I hope.

BradyB

This is GREAT news!! Looking forward to seeing mor of him and hope he gets a great storyline

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I am SO excited! Thanks for posting, Jason!

I had a sneaking suspicion that this was the case, but I didn't want to get my hopes up since Dattilo had been burned by the show before. Glad the show received that fan message.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Yay! :cheer:

I hope BD has an actual storyline and it is not just short pop-up appearances. Lucas needs a love interest!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Oct 16 2013, 09:15 PM

I hope BD has an actual storyline and it is not just short pop-up appearances. Lucas needs a love interest!
I am enjoying Jordan and Rafe, but I'd also be interested to see Lucas and Jordan be chemistry tested since I think Chrishell and Bryan would look good together.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

NocturnalBlondie
Oct 16 2013, 09:25 PM
Deverauxfan

I am enjoying Jordan and Rafe, but I'd also be interested to see Lucas and Jordan be chemistry tested since I think Chrishell and Bryan would look good together.
You know I'm wondering if they didn't just start Jordan with rafe and Kate so she could peak Kate's interest....she is looking into her mysterious past.....if they were smart they'd link her to the Franco family or something.....I'd love to see them together...I think they'd look good together too.

Vicky4Mimi

This is wonderful news! Lucas is a one of a kind character and Bryan plays him to PERFECTION. He always brightens up the show, and gives me a reason to tune in!

Thanks for sharing the news Jason!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Love to see Bryan again. I just think he's awesome. That's all. There's just something about him....

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Oct 16 2013, 09:27 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Oct 16 2013, 09:25 PM
Deverauxfan

You know I'm wondering if they didn't just start Jordan with rafe and Kate so she could peak Kate's interest....she is looking into her mysterious past.....if they were smart they'd link her to the Franco family or something.....I'd love to see them together...I think they'd look good together too.
That would be such a great nod to history to tie Jordan to Franco. I'm for anything that will give Lucas (and Kate) an interesting story.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Another way I could see Bryan get increased airtime is if DAYS pursues a rehab storyline with Theresa, and possibly JJ. It would be awesome to include other addicts into the mix as well - Lucas, Brady, Maggie (even though I hate her now, lol)... have them go to meetings, etc.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

NocturnalBlondie
Oct 16 2013, 10:39 PM
Another way I could see Bryan get increased airtime is if DAYS pursues a rehab storyline with Theresa, and possibly JJ. It would be awesome to include other addicts into the mix as well - Lucas, Brady, Maggie (even though I hate her now, lol)... have them go to meetings, etc.
I suspect Brady will relapse into drugs when the Kristen blowup happens....

It would be nice to have Lucas open up a rehab place.

Kriss4

Well, good for him!

I'll tell you a secret. I love the recurring actors far better than some of the current frontburner contract players. Especially a certain doctor we all know about, and many of us wish we didn't.
Edited by Kriss4, Oct 16 2013, 10:47 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 16 2013, 10:46 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Yeah, I've been suspecting that too. We shall see.

Jason47
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
LuvingLumi
NocturnalBlondie
Yeah, I've been suspecting that too. We shall see.
Martinez (the one-named actor) has been posting a lot of airdates for his drug dealer character (aka Durango Dynamite), so someone will be involved in a drug storyline in the near future.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

That's good news about Bryan!

Isn't Kristen's look-a-like a drug addict??

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 16 2013, 11:09 PM
Isn't Kristen's look-a-like a drug addict??

Apparently Salem's going to be more drugged up than a dark alleyway.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply