Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Text under avatar
Topic Started: Oct 21 2013, 08:39 PM (2,524 Views)
i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

How do you put text under your avatar on your posts? I can't seem to find it in settings and I would like to put text under my avatar. Please help!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Click on the link below and type whatever you want under your avatar in the "Member Title" box.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/home/?c=6

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
He and his dimples are ALL hers!

Is there a certain number of posts that you have to have in order for it to appear?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

No. It should show up for everyone.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

Well I clicked on the link you gave me and Member Title is not showing up, just status. I know I'm doing something wrong.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Click on preferences at the top right, then on update profile and it should take you to the right page. The member title section should be the first one.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

I did exactly what you said and the Member title is still not showing up. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am just about to say forget it.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I'm trying to get help from ZB with this to find out why it's not working for some people. I checked the settings and didn't see anything amiss but am trying to see if I missed something.

If you want I can try changing it from the Admin Control Panel just PM me whatever you want have as your member title. :)

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar

i<3ddjmalways
Oct 22 2013, 04:47 PM
I did exactly what you said and the Member title is still not showing up. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am just about to say forget it.
It's not showing up for me either. Hhhmmm... could it have anything to do with all the different board themes?

Thanks Miss Rhi!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Ok. I got it fixed. I feel incredibly embarrassed but both of you should be able to change it now. It was a setting that was right in front of my face in the admin panel and I missed seeing it a couple times. I think I wanted to find it so bad that I just missed it.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar

No need to be embarrassed. :D Thanks and Hugs for all you do!! :)

TTJessATWT
Member Avatar
Mother & Daughter

Okay I'm having trouble with this option now, can someone please help it's not on my profile page at all.
Edited by TTJessATWT, Aug 15 2014, 07:23 PM.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

You can add text under your avatar in the Member Title slot. By the way, I love your banner. Jessica was my girl!
Edited by Reese, Aug 15 2014, 11:50 PM.

TTJessATWT
Member Avatar
Mother & Daughter

Reese
Aug 15 2014, 11:48 PM
You can add text under your avatar in the Member Title slot. By the way, I love your banner. Jessica was my girl!
Yeah I know you can add it there, but for me it's not showing up at all. And thank you for the comment! love her too...huge fan of Tamara!

Finally got this fixed yay!
Edited by TTJessATWT, Aug 16 2014, 05:14 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DR Member Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply