Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 22 2013, 12:25 AM (9,851 Views)
KAM

Lori
Oct 22 2013, 12:04 PM
Abigail blaming Rory and Bev for JJ's life being a "total nightmare" is fail. Sanctimonious doesn't look good on anyone but even less so on a person Abby's age.
Yes, she's modeling some of the worst aspects of her mother -- being sanctimonious and clueless at the same time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 22 2013, 12:23 PM
metitle
Oct 22 2013, 12:22 PM
Sometimes its hard to believe he is John Black's son.
No. No it's not.
or Victor's grandson.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 22 2013, 12:16 PM
I didn't watch Thursday and Friday of last week and am trying to watch again this week. I'm wondering why I'm even bothering to do so though. I haven't cared about catching it daily for some reason though I haven't been able to quit it cold turkey like I did with Y&R.
Y&R is really good right now.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Today's show isn't doing Brady and even Eric any favors. It's just awful.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Nicole professing her love for Eric, a man who believes she would rape him. Oh Eric, you don't deserve her. You don't even deserve the dirt off her shoes. :shame:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 22 2013, 12:28 PM.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Arianne Zucker :hail:

metitle
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 22 2013, 12:26 PM
Miss Rhi
I didn't watch Thursday and Friday of last week and am trying to watch again this week. I'm wondering why I'm even bothering to do so though. I haven't cared about catching it daily for some reason though I haven't been able to quit it cold turkey like I did with Y&R.
Oh no its not.

Lori

Nicole confessing to Brady she's done crazy things due to her obsession with Eric, I can't recall any crazy things. They twisted and bent her way out of character over the Orange One (of course), but her actions with Eric haven't read "crazy."

Rosebud
Member Avatar

It really annoys me how Kristen and Elvis pretend like she never tried to pass him off as her son.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 22 2013, 12:26 PM
Miss Rhi
:facepalm:

jewlmc

To be fair to Eric, he doesn't want to believe its true, he doesn't REALLY believe it, but his mind is effed up. Plus he's a horrified rape victim, so I give him slack.

Brady is just an ass. Totally believable as John Black's son( not the sharpest knife in the drawer), but not believable as Victor's grandson.
Edited by jewlmc, Oct 22 2013, 12:31 PM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Lori
Oct 22 2013, 12:29 PM
Nicole confessing to Brady she's done crazy things due to her obsession with Eric, I can't recall any crazy things. They twisted and bent her way out of character over the Orange One (of course), but her actions with Eric haven't read "crazy."
They are bending this story worse than a pretzel to fit their already glaring inconsistencies.

metitle
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 22 2013, 12:30 PM
It really annoys me how Kristen and Elvis pretend like she never tried to pass him off as her son.
and her trying to have a baby when she is suppose to be old enough to be a grandma.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

metitle
Brady is really stupid.
John, was very stupid during the pillow baby story. Sadly.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Why is Abby wearing a business suit?

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Miss Rhi
Oct 22 2013, 12:20 PM
Team WilSon
Posted Image Thank you. I just gotta entertain myself because Dr. Dan can't do that for me.
I'm totally saving that little orange cutie. :D

He doesn't entertain me either. I don't mind Shawn Christian it's Dr. Dan and the way they've written him that is horrible. I'm scared that one day he'll become the hospital's administrator.
Hah! Don't even say something like that out loud.. it's going to happen now. :facepalm: SC is hilarious guy IRL but his character is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from hilarious.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

jewlmc
Oct 22 2013, 12:31 PM
To be fair to Eric, he doesn't want to believe its true, he doesn't REALLY believe it, but his mind is effed up. Plus he's a horrified rape victim, so I give him slack.

Brady is just an ass. Totally believable as John Black's son( not the sharpest knife in the drawer), but not believable as Victor's grandson.
I want to agree with you but sadly my heart is breaking for the woman he's accusing of this heinous and "VILE" crime.

metitle
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 22 2013, 12:32 PM
metitle
Brady is really stupid.
John, was very stupid during the pillow baby story. Sadly.
I could think of few more times when he was pretty stupid too.
No wonder Stefano got the best of him several many times.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Nicole!

Posted Image

Lori

Ari's delivery of "I love you" to Eric was beautiful. It should have been the show's everything but instead it's a diamond in a landfill.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply