Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 4th; *updated 10/28*
Topic Started: Oct 22 2013, 11:11 PM (29,433 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

Daniel and Nicole grow closer over their shared outcast status.
I must be watching a different show. How is St. Daniel an outcast?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Dan and Nicole grow closer. :puke: Why can't Daniel go to Europe to visit Melanie? I'm sick of him. Dan and Nicole should NOT be friends. #FreeNicole

JJ's feeling guilty over Jen's heartbreak? I guess someone is about to join the Fetch bandwagon. :puke:

My reaction to both of these spoilers:

Posted Image

OliveAnn

Daniel is an outcast? Since when? The entire town (minus Anne and JJ) is his fan club.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Because of all the gossip at the hospital about Theresa. Everyone (especially Anne) is spreading gossip about Dr Dan supplying Theresa with drugs and/or having an affair with Theresa.

phloe3

I don't see JJ joining the Daniel bandwagon. He feels guilty for Daniel having to lie for him

SKBaldwin

JJ goes to see Theresa... :o
They're gonna talk about what happened between them!
Yep, it's official. The secret's coming out next week! B-)
Edited by SKBaldwin, Oct 31 2013, 08:53 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

blueskies
Oct 28 2013, 11:01 PM
Even though they say "major" does that really mean it is? Maybe it's Anne? Stefano did say he wanted to pay Daniel back and he overheard them having an argument.

I wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't be surprised either.
I think you are on to something.I think Anne is the person who is going to be killed.She has been involved in altercations with JJ,Jennifer,Daniel,and I think Abby.She is also conspiring with Theresa to get revenge on Jennifer by way of Daniel.EJ and/or Stefano could be involved in the cover up if evidence implicated Daniel.Implicating JJ,
Jennifer,Daniel,or Theresa would likely involve Lucas,Maggie,Victor,Shane,Kim,Hope,Rafe,Roman,Abe etc.Does anyone know whether the actress playing Anne is still taping?
Edited by BeeBee, Oct 31 2013, 09:32 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Oct 31 2013, 08:52 PM
JJ goes to see Theresa... :o
They're gonna talk about what happened between them!
Yep, it's official. The secret's coming out next week! B-)
I hope the secret coming out does not involve busy body Nicole running to blab to Jennifer that Salem's hero is sacrificing himself to save her son in order that Jennifer re-unite with her soulmate Daniel.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I think the murder victim will be Kristen. Staged or otherwise.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

kay
Oct 31 2013, 06:36 PM
Because of all the gossip at the hospital about Theresa. Everyone (especially Anne) is spreading gossip about Dr Dan supplying Theresa with drugs and/or having an affair with Theresa.
He CHOSE to cover for JJ because he wanted to play hero so if I'm supposed to sympathize with guy it ain't happening. It would be different if JJ blackmailed him into covering for his ass but that's not what happened. And that still doesn't make him an outcast. The whole town, minus Anne, still worships the guy. Anne hit the nail on the head yesterday when she called him out for creating his own problems and then trying to play the victim. He is not the victim here. The only victim in this story is Jennifer but I don't feel sorry for her either.

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 1 2013, 08:42 AM
kay
Oct 31 2013, 06:36 PM
He CHOSE to cover for JJ because he wanted to play hero so if I'm supposed to sympathize with guy it ain't happening. It would be different if JJ blackmailed him into covering for his ass but that's not what happened. And that still doesn't make him an outcast. The whole town, minus Anne, still worships the guy. Anne hit the nail on the head yesterday when she called him out for creating his own problems and then trying to play the victim. He is not the victim here. The only victim in this story is Jennifer but I don't feel sorry for her either.
Jen-Jen always feels sorry enough for herself that I never feel the need to join her pity party. Like Daniel, she gets off on playing the victim. Never mind that she and Dr. Douche aren't currently together, never mind that she really has no evidence to support the gossip that he and Theresa are any kind of item or that anything happened other than what he said about Theresa OD'ing and him going over to help, never mind that she fell for this same crap with Chloe and wound up with egg on her face, and never mind that the young woman she's decided is her rival almost died, it's all about poor, poor Jennifer and her broken heart. :rolleyes: A heart that showed virtually no sign of breakage when her husband fell to his death right in front of her, but which is constantly bleeding, aching, and throbbing over anything even peripherally related to Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. :flipoff:

Kenny
Member Avatar

From the new Soap Opera Digest...

Marlena gives Victor the flash drive because she can't get it to open and when Victor gives it back he neglects to tell her that Eric is the one in the video with Kristen. Just before the wedding, EJ figures out what Kristen did but she manages to keep him quiet by pulling the "we're family and family sticks together" card. Still, Kristen arms herself with a gun just incase anyone tries to pull anything. Meanwhile, Marlena sets the video up to play on a big screen at the back of the church. In the middle of the ceremony, the video starts to play and everyone looks on in horror. Eric Martsolf says that in his 10 years working on soaps, he's never seen a wedding come apart like this one. There are many layers to the reveal as EJ worries Sami will find out he knew and didn't say anything, Eric doesn't understand why his own mother would humiliate him like this and Kristen tries desperately to explain things to a furious Brady. And things only get worse as the week goes on...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I am SO freaking excited about this wedding!!!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 1 2013, 02:57 PM

Marlena gives Victor the flash drive because she can't get it to open and when Victor gives it back he neglects to tell her that Eric is the one in the video with Kristen. Just before the wedding, EJ figures out what Kristen did but she manages to keep him quiet by pulling the "we're family and family sticks together" card. Still, Kristen arms herself with a gun just incase anyone tries to pull anything. Meanwhile, Marlena sets the video up to play on a big screen at the back of the church. In the middle of the ceremony, the video starts to play and everyone looks on in horror. Eric Martsolf says that in his 10 years working on soaps, he's never seen a wedding come apart like this one. There are many layers to the reveal as EJ worries Sami will find out he knew and didn't say anything, Eric doesn't understand why his own mother would humiliate him like this and Kristen tries desperately to explain things to a furious Brady. And things only get worse as the week goes on...
I LOVE that the reveal is playing the video at the wedding! And I love that it's more than just Bristen fallout, but also Marlena/Eric and Ejami with different kinds of fallout because of the reveal. Although I'm kinda disappointed that the most dramatic thing they could think up for Ejami was EJ finding out a few hours before Sami does. Pretty lame.

blueskies
Member Avatar

OMG this sounds awesome! I almost wish I was unspoiled it sounds so awesome.

My only question is, how will it be even remotely possible for Kristen to not shoot Marlena when this goes down? I don't see her handing off her gun to anyone, so I can only presume it will jam and then her only option will be to throw the gun at her because no way is passing up her opportunity this time.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Tammy
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 1 2013, 02:57 PM

OMG MARLENA!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!! :o That is seriously screwed up lmao.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Oh and Victor is a big 'ole douche for not telling her what was on that flashdrive. I wonder if he is the one that tells her to play it at the church like she does!!!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 1 2013, 03:55 PM
Oh and Victor is a big 'ole douche for not telling her what was on that flashdrive. I wonder if he is the one that tells her to play it at the church like she does!!!
Oh the fallout between Victor and Marlena is going to be good. Marlena is going to be way beyond pissed off. :popcorn:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 1 2013, 05:10 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 1 2013, 03:55 PM
All I hear is a chance for Marlena to chew Vic up after it happens. And I'm HERE. FOR. IT.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply