Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 4th; *updated 10/28*
Topic Started: Oct 22 2013, 11:11 PM (29,613 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

From SOD...

Posted Image

The look on EJ's face....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

What I really can't wait to see is the scene where Nicole finds out. I wonder who will tell her? I wonder if she'll wind up seeing the video? This is just HUGE! I'm thinking best momentum build up for a November Sweeps EVER!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 1 2013, 05:20 PM
From SOD...

Posted Image

There goes SOD, calling it "throes of passion". It was rape, seriously SOD.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 05:29 PM
LanaluvsBroe
From SOD...

Posted Image

There goes SOD, calling it "throes of passion". It was rape, seriously SOD.
I didn't even notice the throes passion line. But to be fair, in the video it appears as though they're both consenting adults which could be why SOD calls it that. We know it's rape and as soon as they realize the video was edited so will all of Salem.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Can't wait. Love a good ole soapy busted up wedding.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Victor wanted to get Brady away from Kristen. That was his mission and screw the collateral damage! :laugh: Love Victor. The clever old codger.

blueskies
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
From SOD...

Posted Image

everyone's expression in that pic are just about perfect.

I'm kinda not sure about Kristen's headband thing though....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Romancer66
Nov 1 2013, 11:49 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 1 2013, 08:42 AM
kay
Oct 31 2013, 06:36 PM
Because of all the gossip at the hospital about Theresa. Everyone (especially Anne) is spreading gossip about Dr Dan supplying Theresa with drugs and/or having an affair with Theresa.
He CHOSE to cover for JJ because he wanted to play hero so if I'm supposed to sympathize with guy it ain't happening. It would be different if JJ blackmailed him into covering for his ass but that's not what happened. And that still doesn't make him an outcast. The whole town, minus Anne, still worships the guy. Anne hit the nail on the head yesterday when she called him out for creating his own problems and then trying to play the victim. He is not the victim here. The only victim in this story is Jennifer but I don't feel sorry for her either.
Jen-Jen always feels sorry enough for herself that I never feel the need to join her pity party. Like Daniel, she gets off on playing the victim. Never mind that she and Dr. Douche aren't currently together, never mind that she really has no evidence to support the gossip that he and Theresa are any kind of item or that anything happened other than what he said about Theresa OD'ing and him going over to help, never mind that she fell for this same crap with Chloe and wound up with egg on her face, and never mind that the young woman she's decided is her rival almost died, it's all about poor, poor Jennifer and her broken heart. :rolleyes: A heart that showed virtually no sign of breakage when her husband fell to his death right in front of her, but which is constantly bleeding, aching, and throbbing over anything even peripherally related to Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. :flipoff:
Yes I agree. So sick of Jennifer making this all about her.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

kay
Nov 1 2013, 06:23 PM
Romancer66
Nov 1 2013, 11:49 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 1 2013, 08:42 AM
kay
Oct 31 2013, 06:36 PM
Because of all the gossip at the hospital about Theresa. Everyone (especially Anne) is spreading gossip about Dr Dan supplying Theresa with drugs and/or having an affair with Theresa.
He CHOSE to cover for JJ because he wanted to play hero so if I'm supposed to sympathize with guy it ain't happening. It would be different if JJ blackmailed him into covering for his ass but that's not what happened. And that still doesn't make him an outcast. The whole town, minus Anne, still worships the guy. Anne hit the nail on the head yesterday when she called him out for creating his own problems and then trying to play the victim. He is not the victim here. The only victim in this story is Jennifer but I don't feel sorry for her either.
Jen-Jen always feels sorry enough for herself that I never feel the need to join her pity party. Like Daniel, she gets off on playing the victim. Never mind that she and Dr. Douche aren't currently together, never mind that she really has no evidence to support the gossip that he and Theresa are any kind of item or that anything happened other than what he said about Theresa OD'ing and him going over to help, never mind that she fell for this same crap with Chloe and wound up with egg on her face, and never mind that the young woman she's decided is her rival almost died, it's all about poor, poor Jennifer and her broken heart. :rolleyes: A heart that showed virtually no sign of breakage when her husband fell to his death right in front of her, but which is constantly bleeding, aching, and throbbing over anything even peripherally related to Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. :flipoff:
Yes I agree. So sick of Jennifer making this all about her.
I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds out her bestie is a rapist?

Pookie
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Nov 1 2013, 06:30 PM
Why MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!???

Romancer66

Pookie
Nov 1 2013, 06:34 PM
PALMommy
I'm sure it'll all be about how stupid Kristen made her look and feel. Forget about the havoc her BFF has wreaked upon other people's lives--now and 14 years ago--and focus instead on how embarrassed and humiliated Jen-Jen feels about taking Kristen's side.

SKBaldwin

Romancer66
Nov 1 2013, 06:48 PM
Pookie
PALMommy
I'm sure it'll all be about how stupid Kristen made her look and feel. Forget about the havoc her BFF has wreaked upon other people's lives--now and 14 years ago--and focus instead on how embarrassed and humiliated Jen-Jen feels about taking Kristen's side.
I can hardly imagine.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Pookie
PALMommy
Don't worry, there'll be a Greek chorus chiming in to tell Jen what a great person she is...

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Pookie
PALMommy
She didn't care what Kristen did to Laura all those years ago, or to her friends John and Marlena. Didn't even give two shits what she did to Jack. Why start now?

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Reese
Nov 1 2013, 05:46 PM
Victor wanted to get Brady away from Kristen. That was his mission and screw the collateral damage! :laugh: Love Victor. The clever old codger.
I LOVE that Victor does this! It's just how I want him. The fallout with Marlena is going to be delish.

metitle
Member Avatar

crap, Victor didn't tell Marlena what's on the USB and now her kids (Eric, Sami and Brady) are going to be furious with her.
Oh my the actual rape being broadcast is going to be traumatic for Eric.
It seems Marlena had no idea that she was about open pandora's box.

phloe3

When JJ goes to see Teresa, I wonder if Teresa will admit she was faking memory loss or will pretend she doesn't remember

SKBaldwin

phloe3
Nov 1 2013, 09:49 PM
When JJ goes to see Teresa, I wonder if Teresa will admit she was faking memory loss or will pretend she doesn't remember
:shrug: Guess we'll find out soon enough.

dawn9476

You had to figure that Victor wasn't going to tell Marlena that it is Eric in the video and lets her believe that it is just some random guy with Kristen. There is no way Marlena would play the video at the wedding in front of everyone otherwise. She wouldn't humiliate one of her kids that way.
Edited by dawn9476, Nov 2 2013, 01:26 PM.

phloe3

thanks SK. I read the magazine and Brady thinks Kristin and Eric had sex when he sees the video. He said he does not realize that Eric was victimized because the video looks like they are enjoying themselves. I can understand his point of view because everything is edited out

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply