Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 4th; *updated 10/28*
Topic Started: Oct 22 2013, 11:11 PM (29,664 Views)
SKBaldwin

phloe3
Nov 2 2013, 03:14 PM
thanks SK. I read the magazine and Brady thinks Kristin and Eric had sex when he sees the video. He said he does not realize that Eric was victimized because the video looks like they are enjoying themselves. I can understand his point of view because everything is edited out
Well, Brady and Kristen were broken up at the time, so it's not infidelity. Although I can see why Brady would be pissed! :redface: :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 1 2013, 05:20 PM
From SOD...

Posted Image

The look on EJ's face....
The look on EJ's face is perfect. Yup your sister is certifiable.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 05:29 PM
LanaluvsBroe
From SOD...

Posted Image

There goes SOD, calling it "throes of passion". It was rape, seriously SOD.
Hey, at least they didn't call it making love. That's their go-to phrase.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Nov 2 2013, 09:14 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 05:29 PM
LanaluvsBroe
From SOD...

Posted Image

There goes SOD, calling it "throes of passion". It was rape, seriously SOD.
Hey, at least they didn't call it making love. That's their go-to phrase.
Either it's that or "seduction."

phloe3

I can't stand when SOD calls it a seduction

Donovanfan

blueskies
Oct 28 2013, 11:01 PM
Even though they say "major" does that really mean it is? Maybe it's Anne? Stefano did say he wanted to pay Daniel back and he overheard them having an argument.

I wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't be surprised either.
Anne tweeted a pic in an elf outfit, that I assume will appear during Christmas, so I doubt it's her.

jwsel
Oct 30 2013, 09:04 PM
crookedhalo
Oct 30 2013, 04:33 PM
tomsawyer
Oct 29 2013, 12:03 AM
We know pretty much everybody that is or is not still filming, so I really don't think the possibilities are more than Kristen, Cameron or Bo, especially for something like a murder mystery. Seems like Cam is getting more unlikely since he's planning on leaving. And while I think the idea of having a murder mystery about a character that has been off canvas for over a year is ridiculous, Bo being the victim makes sense given KA's hints about her upcoming story. And I think Kristen also makes sense since she has LOTS of people that will want to kill her. Plus, she's one of the people with the mysterious doubles that could play into it. So yeah, probably Bo or Kristen.
I agree with Cameron, yes he's supposed to be leaving town, but how do we know he doesn't get killed instead? It would make sense the three back the story of him leaving for some reason or another.

I think the three will be

Hope
Roman
& The third might be Abe,Rafe, Lucas, or someone like that, especially if they think that one of the DiMeras did it.
Why would Hope and Roman have any motivation to cover up Cameron being killed?

Have we had any clear indication that AS is still shooting scenes and not just directing? I know there have been some pics of her looking made up, but if Sami were murdered it would definitely be a "major" character and we might not realize anything because AS is still working behind the scenes as a director. If only we would be so lucky.

But with the way this show seems to hate me, they'll probably kill off Shane or Kim as part of their return.
Ahem, you know better than to type things like that out loud! :toetap:

phloe3

I wonder why Jennifer decides to go to the wedding. She seemed set that she wasn't going yesterday. She is suppose to be bonding with JJ before the wedding. The other spoiler says JJ goes to see Teresa. Daniel just told him yesterday not to

I am so tired of Kristin calling it sex. I think she is deluding herself into believing that. I am sure Daniel will come to Eric's rescue so that Brady knows he was drugged. Nicole will be with Daniel, so she can show up at the wedding

SKBaldwin

phloe3
Nov 5 2013, 10:04 PM
I wonder why Jennifer decides to go to the wedding. She seemed set that she wasn't going yesterday. She is suppose to be bonding with JJ before the wedding. The other spoiler says JJ goes to see Teresa. Daniel just told him yesterday not to

I am so tired of Kristin calling it sex. I think she is deluding herself into believing that. I am sure Daniel will come to Eric's rescue so that Brady knows he was drugged. Nicole will be with Daniel, so she can show up at the wedding
You know what--JJ and Theresa will probably discuss their secret... :teehee:

phloe3

thanks SK. SOS says he reaches out to her. I guess we'll see how it plays out

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply