Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 4th; *updated 10/28*
Topic Started: Oct 22 2013, 11:11 PM (28,864 Views)
Pookie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 23 2013, 09:51 AM
National Enquirer Spoilers

- Jennifer and JJ grow close again
Huh...so maybe this spoiler:

Quote:

Jennifer finds JJ in an unexpected place.

Means JJ comes back home after Theresa's OD. Either JJ gets scared straight, or Daniel makes a deal with JJ - he'll keep quiet if JJ goes back home and behaves.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Boy am I happy to see that Kristen spoiler. I'm so glad her days are numbered.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Come on Victor and Marlena,bring down the whore.

SKBaldwin

Pookie
Oct 23 2013, 10:16 AM
tomsawyer
Oct 23 2013, 09:51 AM
National Enquirer Spoilers

- Jennifer and JJ grow close again
Huh...so maybe this spoiler:

Quote:

Jennifer finds JJ in an unexpected place.

Means JJ comes back home after Theresa's OD. Either JJ gets scared straight, or Daniel makes a deal with JJ - he'll keep quiet if JJ goes back home and behaves.
I'm thinking the latter.

blueskies
Member Avatar

hmm, interested to see who will find out! Thinking Marlena, Nicole, or possibly Jennifer. I don't know why but I sorta like the irony of Jen being the one to out Kristen, giving how trusting she's been of her since her return.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

What about Dan and the missing flashdrive?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

blueskies
Oct 23 2013, 11:00 AM
hmm, interested to see who will find out! Thinking Marlena, Nicole, or possibly Jennifer. I don't know why but I sorta like the irony of Jen being the one to out Kristen, giving how trusting she's been of her since her return.
And the Laura parallel...

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

These spoilers sound great.

Romancer66

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 23 2013, 11:26 AM
These spoilers sound great.
Well, they sound better. It's still TomSell, so I hesitate to use the word "great."

jaygal
Member Avatar

Good stuff. Looking forward to Kristen getting her wrongness exposed.

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 23 2013, 11:21 AM
blueskies
it's too bad they don't have more time. If she could make everyone think Jen was going crazy like Laura before she exposed everything at the wedding that would be awesome. Or heck, we could have Abby or JJ instead of Jen.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

blueskies
Oct 23 2013, 11:46 AM
tomsawyer
Oct 23 2013, 11:21 AM
blueskies
it's too bad they don't have more time. If she could make everyone think Jen was going crazy like Laura before she exposed everything at the wedding that would be awesome. Or heck, we could have Abby or JJ instead of Jen.
Sigh... I really wish Kristen would've spent less time duping and sexing up Brady and more time gaslighting and torturing Marlena and Jen.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

- Sparks fly between Rafe and Jordan
where does that leave Kate? is this going to be a triangle between Kate/Rafe/Jordan?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

metitle
Oct 23 2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:

where does that leave Kate? is this going to be a triangle between Kate/Rafe/Jordan?
Psycho

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Oct 23 2013, 11:02 AM
He'll probably be the first one to learn the truth via the flash drive. Being that he's Super Dan.... :eyeroll:

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Sounds like a good week! Can't wait for Kristen's chicken to come home to roost. :flipoff: And vindication for Nicole. :rockon:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 23 2013, 01:01 PM
metitle
Quote:

Psycho
I'll vote for that! Please no Kate/Rafe/Jordan triangle. Kate needs to move onto another story...it's time for the Rafe and Jordan sparks to fly!

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 23 2013, 01:59 PM
Laufeyson
Oct 23 2013, 11:02 AM
He'll probably be the first one to learn the truth via the flash drive. Being that he's Super Dan.... :eyeroll:
Of course it will be Dan! He will take care of Kristen single handed. He's going to save Theresa's life and save JJ's hide this week. He is also going to throw himself in to Nicole's problems with Eric being stupid. Stefano is at the ready to help him with anything and everything he needs....The man can do no wrong! He is the savior of Salem.

I wonder now if Steffy will still be all about Dan when Dan ruins his daughters one chance at happiness....

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 23 2013, 03:33 PM
Partnersincrime
Oct 23 2013, 01:01 PM
metitle
Quote:

Psycho
I'll vote for that! Please no Kate/Rafe/Jordan triangle. Kate needs to move onto another story...it's time for the Rafe and Jordan sparks to fly!
Could Kate just back off gracefully?? Is that at all possible?

I know that Lucas/Sami/Kate have some stuff coming up, maybe she will be too busy to care this time...

Graceland
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Oct 23 2013, 10:44 AM
Boy am I happy to see that Kristen spoiler. I'm so glad her days are numbered.
and for the show to go back to being totally boring? :drunk: Kristen saved Days.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply