Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 22 2013, 11:33 PM (18,620 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

This is your picture for today. This is your picture today because it is representative of a time when we could actually have fun on this board. I hate the show right now. I hated it under Higley, too. But you know what? I hate the board more than the show right now, and that is not TomSell's fault. So today, only bother posting in this thread if you want to have fun. If you're here to push your fanbase agenda and remind us all of the vendetta TomSell has against your favorite character, go do that on your fanbase board because we're kind of sick of it here. People are going to disagree with you. Deal with it. And maybe instead of sitting on your like and dislike buttons, engage in actual conversation with people who may see things differently than you. And if there's not something to have a conversation about, throw in some jokes and have a few laughs with us.

Now, I want you to all pretend like I wrote this message on Carly's magnadoodle forehead and Melanie enormous teeth. I used a coral pen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

MAGNADOODLE & BIG ASS TEETH!!!

Lizella, I couldn't love you more than I do right now if I tried.

You DA shit!! :wub2:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Your post is ALL I SEE!

Love it, Lysie. Ready to have some fun tomorrow, cuz if you can't have fun talking about a show where people turn into the devil, magically age 10 years and often come back from the dead, well then you just can't have fun.

SKBaldwin

Ooh! They should bring Melanie back as a love interest for JJ!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm all....

Posted Image
Edited by Miss Rhi, Oct 23 2013, 12:08 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Oct 22 2013, 11:42 PM
I'm all...

[IMG]http://[IMG]
Nice job, Soapy.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

I hope it was a picture of a greasy bumpit.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I shall fanwank any and all snark.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 22 2013, 11:44 PM
SoapGal1
Oct 22 2013, 11:42 PM
I'm all...

[IMG]http://[IMG]
Nice job, Soapy.
Remember how I'm this computer genius and all??

Yeah.

lysie
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Oct 22 2013, 11:45 PM
OMG. Crying Nathan is even better.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Oct 22 2013, 11:45 PM
No greasy bump it, but I got a doe eyed dim wit...

Posted Image
Edited by Miss Rhi, Oct 23 2013, 12:08 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Lysie, I love you. And I hate you at the same time.
That said, at least you're not scaring the shit out of people with your choice of pic. From the few pics of CC that have made their way into my twitter timeline lately, it looks like her fivehead is now a sixhead or even a sevenhead.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

CORAL, ALL I SEE IS CORAL.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 22 2013, 11:41 PM
Your post is ALL I SEE!

Love it, Lysie. Ready to have some fun tomorrow, cuz if you can't have fun talking about a show where people turn into the devil, magically age 10 years and often come back from the dead, well then you just can't have fun.
don't forget about people having amnesia when they come back from the dead & their pre-death spouses having the biggest issues in the world believing that this amnesiac could potentially be their thought-to-be-dead spouse.

(seriously! i don't think "GINA IS REALLY HOPE" in neon flashing lights would've done it for thick-headed Bo of the mid-90s)

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 22 2013, 11:49 PM
That said, at least you're not scaring the shit out of people with your choice of pic. From the few pics of CC that have made their way into my twitter timeline lately, it looks like her fivehead is now a sixhead or even a sevenhead.
There was a picture of them together when they were still on the show that was the perfect representation of teeth and forehead. I couldn't find it, though. I was rushed by Soapy's bedtime.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 22 2013, 11:52 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 22 2013, 11:49 PM
There was a picture of them together when they were still on the show that was the perfect representation of teeth and forehead. I couldn't find it, though. I was rushed by Soapy's bedtime.
When I was taking my trip down memory lane last week,I came across Matt's post where he had pics of an actual Magnadoodle, some big ass teeth & an orange.

It was hilarious.

I'll go find it tomorrow.

As you said, I'm up past my bedtime!

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 22 2013, 11:41 PM
Your post is ALL I SEE!

Let's just hope that after all that, I actually wake up in time to catch the live feed tomorrow, lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

i got bump-its:

Posted Image Posted Image

...and this strangeness:

Posted Image

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 23 2013, 12:00 AM
i got bump-its:

Posted Image Posted Image

...and this strangeness:

Posted Image
How did anyone look at that and think "this is beautiful it should be on television." I mean...even Eileen wasn't like WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

Supergirlx2
Oct 23 2013, 12:00 AM
...and this strangeness:

Posted Image
It's like a baby mullet that had a dream to be a ponytail, bless its heart.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply