Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Sweeps 2013
Topic Started: Oct 23 2013, 06:12 AM (5,488 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

November Sweeps 2013

Nikki/Dylan/Avery: Nikki is tempted to tell Dylan the truth but is reluctant to do so when she sees the tension between her two sons. Avery is worried about how the information would affect Dylan. A Veteran's Day event gives Nikki the opportunity to get to know both Dylan and Stitch better

Chelsea/Adam: Chelsea and Adam grow closer as they parent their son. Adam is still in love with Chelsea and wants them to be a family. Chelsea begins to see the Adam she fell in love with. Adam goes through a private hell as he deals with his secret

Nick/Sharon: Sharon starts taking her medication again. Summer's paternity weighs on her mind but she is afraid to reveal the truth because of the impact on her relationship with Nick. Nick and Sharon start reliving the past as they spend more time together.

Billy/Chloe: They deal with Delia's death in different ways. Chloe grows closer to Kevin while Billy pulls away from his loved ones. Billy attends a support group and finds help from someone there.

Abby/Tyler: Continue to grow closer as Abby helps Tyler deal with a secret from his past.

Noah/Courtney: Their relationship continues but Noah begins to worry about that something is going on with Courtney that relates to her past

Michael/Lauren: They believe that Carmine is haunting them from the grave

Hilary: We see another side of Hilary as she let go of her quest for revenge.

Summer/Kyle: Summer's modeling career flourishes. In December Kyle will have a big story line

Courtesy of Meghan and Jcren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

Billy/Chloe: They deal with Delia's death in different ways. Chloe grows closer to Kevin while Billy pulls away from his loved ones. Billy attends a support group and finds help from someone there.

LMAO...didn't they just previously claim that Chloe pulls away from Kevin? Fuck. Why are they STILL trying to push Chlovin? Do the writers think this is some kind of challenge and who can make Chlovin popular wins? Here's a hint to the writers: viewers hate the couple and you can add all the gimmicky shit you want and it won't make a difference.

Billy going to a support group sounds lame and I can't see him "pulling" away from Victoria. Will his head be out of her azz for a week? Sure, but he will go right back to holding that purse in a second.

Another note to writers: viewers hate Dylan! Who gives a shit about him bonding with Nikki? Why is Stitch still on the show (I like him better, but still).

Oh fuck....Carmine is no Sheila so cut this crap. I'm so tired of Lauren being attacked. Its the same shit.

Abby/Tyler....snoooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeee

What's with all this "past" references in the storylines?

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Ugh why can't they stop pushing Chlovin? Couldn't they at least have Chloe and Billy get closer since they are Delia's parents? That'd make much more sense than using Delia's death to pimp Chlovin and Villy.

The Chadam stuff sounds promising.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 23 2013, 07:20 AM
Quote:

LMAO...didn't they just previously claim that Chloe pulls away from Kevin? Fuck. Why are they STILL trying to push Chlovin? Do the writers think this is some kind of challenge and who can make Chlovin popular wins? Here's a hint to the writers: viewers hate the couple and you can add all the gimmicky shit you want and it won't make a difference.

Billy going to a support group sounds lame and I can't see him "pulling" away from Victoria. Will his head be out of her azz for a week? Sure, but he will go right back to holding that purse in a second.

Another note to writers: viewers hate Dylan! Who gives a shit about him bonding with Nikki? Why is Stitch still on the show (I like him better, but still).

Oh fuck....Carmine is no Sheila so cut this crap. I'm so tired of Lauren being attacked. Its the same shit.

Abby/Tyler....snoooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeee

What's with all this "past" references in the storylines?
You have summarized the spoilers just the way I would.
Who gives a crap about Abby/Tyler - they are not interested. Send them away
I would rather watch the Simpsons than watch Dylan. Really Jill Farren needs to stop this nepotism.
I really think the writers have resorted themselves to only put Lauren in those typecast storylines.
The Carmine story has been going on since the dawn of time. Give it a rest and move on because its a epic failure.
Chloe/Kevin equal failure. Give it up already. Let Chloe and Billy deal with their loss and bring them closer.

ETA: By the way, I am looking forward to Chelsea/Adam stuff. I am really feeling bad for Adam. His conscience is going to eat him alive.

Edited by metitle, Oct 23 2013, 08:23 AM.

Peridott
Member Avatar

:sleep: on most of these. Nick vs Dylan is just boring and making them half brothers won't change that. I still don't care about tragic Dylan despite him being Nikki's insta-son.

The Baldwins being trapped in Carmine hell is beyond played out. They took an affair that dull Likey needed imo and just effed it up completely and now there's no end in sight to this madness.

Chloe grows closer to Kevin aka Chlovin drags on some more. When EH said yesterday that she wished Chloe would go off the deep end, I said yup me too. But oh no, lets keep her stuck in this dull, chemistry free pairing. :shame:

I just can't get into these young couples. Abby and Tyler are blah. I don't buy their insta-love. Hell we never saw them even date much. Noah and Courtney are not working for me chemistry wise. And why is a Newman heir stuck playing some supporting role to these newbie girlfriends with secrets? Stupid.

The only thing that made me okay with Summer is her being Jack's kid but now that we know she isn't, blah whatever to her little modeling career. And Kyle is getting a major story? Lord, I just can't with this actor.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nick/Sharon: Sharon starts taking her medication again. Summer's paternity weighs on her mind but she is afraid to reveal the truth because of the impact on her relationship with Nick. Nick and Sharon start reliving the past as they spend more time together.

Oh gag me! Really Nick, you are such a doofus, can't you see what a manipulative bitch she is? Remember, she married your FATHER! That alone should make you hightail into the woods, not to mention, she's batshit crazy.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Do we get to see her take a pill or do we have to assume the ditz is taking them. Does that finally mean we don't have to watch Queen Cassie anymore? Or did she open heavens gate for Delia and Colleen? :(

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Look, Chlovin wasn't funny then and they're not funny now. The sex appeal is nonexistent. Kevin should just go away or find a gay lover. I mean, he's obviously gay and there's no hiding that, so explore that, that could work, but for the love of my mother, don't let him kiss on Chloe. It's like watching a brother and sister kiss -- awkward and disturbing.

I love the Chadam stuff, but Adam is going to have a hard time being happy with all that guilt. This could end very badly when it all comes out.

Sharon and Nick. I'm not hating it. I still hold a special place in my heart for them. But with the obvious looming diaster ahead of them when Nick finds outs what Sharon did, it's like knowing the ending to the story ahead of time so you can't really enjoy the book. I did enjoy their scenes when Sharon almost admitted what she had done, but we need to lose Cassie and Sharon needs to get a reboot, starting with a new hairstyle. I've loved her hair forever, but that's the point, it's been forever. She's due for a change, even if it's just bangs or some layers. If they invest in Shick, they need to invest in redeeming Sharon to viewers in every way possible. Figure it out, writers. I still believe in these two.

Abby -- don't give a shit
Whoever she's dating -- give less of a shit

Hilary -- She's irrelevant

Lauren/Michael -- Over it.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm all for Shick but wtf are they reliving the past?? The Caveman just said he ain't going back there lol

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LOVE me some Shick spoilers :)

ratfink
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 23 2013, 09:53 PM
You hang in there girlie! :eyeroll:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

ratfink
Oct 23 2013, 10:10 PM
Shick
Oct 23 2013, 09:53 PM
You hang in there girlie! :eyeroll:
:blulaugh: Oh I'm hanging ...

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I love the Shick spoilers. :cloud9:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

ehhhhhhh meh.

Clovin aren't looking so bad, she needs a friend right now and Kevin is that friend.Then there is Lane talking about her leukemia battle.
Maybe Summer is in Georgia coaxing Phyllis on. Adam and Chelsea,Avery and Dylan. Funny how mourning brings people together.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Oct 23 2013, 10:40 PM
ehhhhhhh meh.

Clovin aren't looking so bad, she needs a friend right now and Kevin is that friend.Then there is Lane talking about her leukemia battle.
Maybe Summer is in Georgia coaxing Phyllis on. Adam and Chelsea,Avery and Dylan. Funny how mourning brings people together.
I've never liked chloe & kevin together but, since starting work at the GCPD, he seems to have grown up a lot, and as long as they don't do that cutesy sex thing they do, or come up with anymore hare-brained schemes, I don't have a problem with them getting back together. They need each other, and it's pretty obvious at this point anyway, that there won't be a chloe & billy reunion.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 24 2013, 09:40 AM
BlissfulLily
Oct 23 2013, 10:40 PM
ehhhhhhh meh.

I've never liked chloe & kevin together but, since starting work at the GCPD, he seems to have grown up a lot, and as long as they don't do that cutesy sex thing they do, or come up with anymore hare-brained schemes, I don't have a problem with them getting back together. They need each other, and it's pretty obvious at this point anyway, that there won't be a chloe & billy reunion.
I'm liking Kevin a lot in this s/l too. He is supporting Chloe the right way and being sweet unlike Victoria who's being annoying most of the time.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Chloe will always be a little harpy and i hated that she made her daughter death all about her.
The Mikey/Lauren/Carmine storyline has reached the point of beating a dead horse. They need to let go of this pointless storyline. Michael was treated unfairly by both Lauren and Fen, and now they need him to save their behinds.
The rest sound :sleep: :sleep:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

How can you get invested in Shick when we all can guess that the rug will be pulled out from under Sharon eventually?
Perhaps Sharon and Adam will both be doing jail time soon LOL

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chloe will always be a little harpy and i hated that she made her daughter death all about her.

You do know that Chloe is her mother? If anyone was going to be hateful it would be Chloe and Billy. :drunk:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

yuck and yuck to chlovin. so sick of them. but i kind of knew that was the route that tptp were going with Chloe. RME. but woah, Billy will STRAY away from Victoria????? hmm...that's music to my ears.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply