Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Sweeps 2013
Topic Started: Oct 23 2013, 06:12 AM (5,532 Views)
Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I am literally waiting for the day when we get new writers and a new executive producer that isn't a show killer simply so that new writer (and I'm sure they will be terrible) can un-do Dullan being Nikki's son.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Oct 25 2013, 04:06 PM
I am literally waiting for the day when we get new writers and a new executive producer that isn't a show killer simply so that new writer (and I'm sure they will be terrible) can un-do Dullan being Nikki's son.

that would be good.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I hate that someone dreamed up a way to keep chloe on screen everyday. Love watching Billy but i can't listen to Chloe and Kevin's voice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlueEyes28
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 23 2013, 06:12 AM
November Sweeps 2013

Nikki/Dylan/Avery: Nikki is tempted to tell Dylan the truth but is reluctant to do so when she sees the tension between her two sons. Avery is worried about how the information would affect Dylan. A Veteran's Day event gives Nikki the opportunity to get to know both Dylan and Stitch better

Chelsea/Adam: Chelsea and Adam grow closer as they parent their son. Adam is still in love with Chelsea and wants them to be a family. Chelsea begins to see the Adam she fell in love with. Adam goes through a private hell as he deals with his secret

Nick/Sharon: Sharon starts taking her medication again. Summer's paternity weighs on her mind but she is afraid to reveal the truth because of the impact on her relationship with Nick. Nick and Sharon start reliving the past as they spend more time together.

Billy/Chloe: They deal with Delia's death in different ways. Chloe grows closer to Kevin while Billy pulls away from his loved ones. Billy attends a support group and finds help from someone there.

Abby/Tyler: Continue to grow closer as Abby helps Tyler deal with a secret from his past.

Noah/Courtney: Their relationship continues but Noah begins to worry about that something is going on with Courtney that relates to her past

Michael/Lauren: They believe that Carmine is haunting them from the grave

Hilary: We see another side of Hilary as she let go of her quest for revenge.

Summer/Kyle: Summer's modeling career flourishes. In December Kyle will have a big story line

Courtesy of Meghan and Jcren
The Nikki/Dylan/Avery stuff looks good.I can't wait for this secret to come out and for Dylan to bond with Nikki.

Chadam - As long as Dylan is away from those two i could care less about them.

Interested to see what happens with Billy moving forward.

Do.Not.Care. about Abby/Tyler, Noah/Courtney and Summer/Kyle. Yawn.

Hope this Michael/Fen/Lauren sl end soon.I want Michael/Lauren/Fen as happy family again.

Thanks for the spoilers.
Edited by BlueEyes28, Oct 26 2013, 03:19 AM.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 24 2013, 09:16 PM
Quote:

Chloe will always be a little harpy and i hated that she made her daughter death all about her.

You do know that Chloe is her mother? If anyone was going to be hateful it would be Chloe and Billy. :drunk:
Chloe have to make everything about her. Her character has been boring since the Cane and Lily's deception. After Delia was born Chloe became boring and whiny. She actually should have left with Chance. I for one do not want watch her whine everyday.

Edited by Jazzygem, Oct 26 2013, 08:48 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Usually when Mother loses a child it is about her. There isn't anything more they can do for the child and she carried and gave birth. Never experienced a child dying but it has to be horrific!
I can see Chloe's pain.

Soapwatcher

I've mentioned before that my mother lost her 10 year old sister (my mother was twenty and the oldest girl in the family the 10 year old was the youngest child and girl) due to a car hitting her while she was on the sidewalk walking down the street, my grandmother had a heart attack when she found out so my mother being the oldest at home at the time had to go with my grandfather to the hospital and watch her die, although that happen over 80 years ago its still fresh in my mother's mind as if it happen yesterday (it happen a week before Christmas and it ruined Christmas for the entire family for years) I thought Delia's death would affect her and it did, she sat very quietly while it was going on, I know she was going back to her sister's death, she was because she started going through it all over again comparing Delia's death to her sister's, both being little girls and almost the same thing happening (the driver who was drunk was in the same class as my mother and he brought her sister home sitting up in the back seat and got my mom and grandfather and took them to the hospital because he was a member of a prominent family in town (small town) he never had to spend a night in jail nor was never charged) so it can affect different members of the family big time, yes Chloe made it about her because IT IS HER DAUGHTER and yes she is going to rant and rave and rail at the situation, will she milk it in the future perhaps but right now she has a right to milk it just as Billy does, its not about the Newmans (for once) its about the Abbotts and Valentines although I think Esther would be right there for Chloe as she had the most care of Delia more so than Chloe I don't know why they don't have Esther on there she was more of a grandmother than Jill who can't see her other grandchildren other than her fake ones (Cane's kids). Go Chloe and Billy show that Delia was your daughter and mourn her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Oct 27 2013, 08:50 AM
I've mentioned before that my mother lost her 10 year old sister (my mother was twenty and the oldest girl in the family the 10 year old was the youngest child and girl) due to a car hitting her while she was on the sidewalk walking down the street, my grandmother had a heart attack when she found out so my mother being the oldest at home at the time had to go with my grandfather to the hospital and watch her die, although that happen over 80 years ago its still fresh in my mother's mind as if it happen yesterday (it happen a week before Christmas and it ruined Christmas for the entire family for years) I thought Delia's death would affect her and it did, she sat very quietly while it was going on, I know she was going back to her sister's death, she was because she started going through it all over again comparing Delia's death to her sister's, both being little girls and almost the same thing happening (the driver who was drunk was in the same class as my mother and he brought her sister home sitting up in the back seat and got my mom and grandfather and took them to the hospital because he was a member of a prominent family in town (small town) he never had to spend a night in jail nor was never charged) so it can affect different members of the family big time, yes Chloe made it about her because IT IS HER DAUGHTER and yes she is going to rant and rave and rail at the situation, will she milk it in the future perhaps but right now she has a right to milk it just as Billy does, its not about the Newmans (for once) its about the Abbotts and Valentines although I think Esther would be right there for Chloe as she had the most care of Delia more so than Chloe I don't know why they don't have Esther on there she was more of a grandmother than Jill who can't see her other grandchildren other than her fake ones (Cane's kids). Go Chloe and Billy show that Delia was your daughter and mourn her.
Sorry this SL is bringing up memories for your mom, that must be really hard for both of you.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Jazzygem
Oct 26 2013, 08:46 PM
LPS
Oct 24 2013, 09:16 PM
Quote:

Chloe will always be a little harpy and i hated that she made her daughter death all about her.

You do know that Chloe is her mother? If anyone was going to be hateful it would be Chloe and Billy. :drunk:
Chloe have to make everything about her. Her character has been boring since the Cane and Lily's deception. After Delia was born Chloe became boring and whiny. She actually should have left with Chance. I for one do not want watch her whine everyday.

ITA, Chloe didn't care about anybody else feelings except her own. It was all about me, me, me. Billy is hurting also and all she wants to do is pour salt in his wounds.

LPS
Member Avatar

^What is the appropriate way to act when your daughter dies. Grab Billy a cup of water?

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 28 2013, 04:50 PM
^What is the appropriate way to act when your daughter dies. Grab Billy a cup of water?

Look for the truth. All Chloe knows that Delia went out with Billy and got hit by a car. They should come together as grieving parents.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Oct 28 2013, 05:25 PM
LPS

Look for the truth. All Chloe knows that Delia went out with Billy and got hit by a car. They should come together as grieving parents.
Yeah, but it's only been like 2 days, she's in shock, disbelief, you can't expect anyone to act rationally in these circumstances.
I know I would be a raving lunatic.
What I don't understand is, how come no one had given chloe a tranquilizer? I was surprised that they didn't at the hospital, they usually do that if someone is in the state she's in.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 29 2013, 12:12 AM
natdot99
LPS

Yeah, but it's only been like 2 days, she's in shock, disbelief, you can't expect anyone to act rationally in these circumstances.
What I don't understand is, how come no one had given chloe a tranquilizer? I was surprised that they didn't at the hospital, they usually do that if someone is in the state she's in.

Different people reacted to tragedies in their own way. When my father died, my mother allowed his children to see his dead body and say goodbye. Chloe should have seen Delia body.

kelly777
Member Avatar

natdot99
Oct 29 2013, 04:25 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 29 2013, 12:12 AM
natdot99
LPS

Different people reacted to tragedies in their own way. When my father died, my mother allowed his children to see his dead body and say goodbye. Chloe should have seen Delia body.
It wasn't shown but she did go to the room where Delia's body was being kept. The actress said the scene with her saying "goodbye" was cut because the EP thought it was too much (I know, I know the EP gives us this tragic storyline and then cuts this scene is hypocritical but yeah) so they cut it. IRL some people just have to see the body in order to finalize things. Not me, though but some people do.

I still wish they would have had reel's with Chloe saying and remembering Delia like Billy had. Not EXACTLY but something.

Soapwatcher

I wish they had shown inside the chapel during the funeral they didn't need to show a coffin but they could have had the camera on the some of the mourners as they gave the eulogy. They didn't need to show Adam that much, I guess he must be one of Jill's favorites and so she kept the camera on him. I didn't like the way they walked out one at a time either, Jill and Esther should have walked out together both being her grandmothers. Where was Gloria after all Delia was her stepgranddaughter for a few seconds, and Lauren could have shown up, so could Paul and Christine, some the writers are hack writers or the producer is a hack producer, duh! Lily wouldn't be the center of attention I guess that's why they didn't have her there. Where was Neal and Devon? If Devon was so close to Delia he should have been at her funeral.
Edited by Soapwatcher, Oct 30 2013, 09:29 AM.

bygnedys

Nikki is dead to me now.

I still don't understand why this story is really about Adam instead of Delia's family. Everyone knows that Adam won't be the one that killed her and he will be made a hero once again out of this somehow as usual. This guy can get away with murder and the writers would still find a way to make it the victims fault.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Oct 30 2013, 10:33 AM
Nikki is dead to me now.

I still don't understand why this story is really about Adam instead of Delia's family. Everyone knows that Adam won't be the one that killed her and he will be made a hero once again out of this somehow as usual. This guy can get away with murder and the writers would still find a way to make it the victims fault.
Why is Nikki dead to you?

metitle
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Oct 30 2013, 10:33 AM
Nikki is dead to me now.

First, why is Nikki dead to you?
Is it because of Dylan? Please that story will die down sooner than it started.
At least Nick will have someone new to fight with because he sure as hell can't fight with Adam anymore - seeing as how their path dont cross much.

As for saying the story is really about Adam, I dont think it is.
I believe the story is about a child who was accidentally killed.
The child was out with her dog in the dark, wearing black on an unlight road.
How did the story become all about Adam? is it because you are seeing a troubled Adam?
As far as I can see Adam is very troubled over what happened and he is having some serious emotional issues because of it.

Also how are the writers making the story the victim's (Delia) fault? Have you seen future episodes and know something we dont?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply