Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Saucedo Returns to GH!
Topic Started: Oct 23 2013, 10:12 AM (2,447 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/10/michael-saucedo-returns-to-general-hospital
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

Good,maybe it'll give my girl Liz some storylines(a girl can hope).

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Supposedly Juan is gonna be Sabrina's adopted cousin. TPTB are bringing more of her family to PC. Lawd Why???
Edited by bellajewel, Oct 23 2013, 02:32 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Jaun has always been Sabrina's cousin. Since Sabrina was brought onto the show.

Mason

bellajewel
Oct 23 2013, 02:31 PM
Supposedly Juan is gonna be Sabrina's adopted cousin. TPTB are bringing more of her family to PC. Lawd Why???
Juan was on the show over a decade before Sabrina was even thought of.

I'm not a fan of Sabrina's, but I can separate Juan from that, so I'm okay with this.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Boy, GH's cast is getting huge.

Anon

Don't read this if you don't like spoilers:
Spoiler: click to toggle

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Anon
Oct 23 2013, 10:33 PM
Hmm, I actually would like that twist, very unexpected.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Anon
TPTB are determined keeping Sabrina on at any cost. I don't like this at all. :glare:

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Oct 24 2013, 01:44 PM
Anon
TPTB are determined keeping Sabrina on at any cost. I don't like this at all. :glare:

Seriously why are the writers trying to make the Disney Princess a mobster daughter :soapbox:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Anon
This spec makes me want to puke. :x . As a SnB fan I would be terrible upset if this comes true :soapbox: :flipoff:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Ok I guess im only one who happy to see Juan back on GH...

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I don't mind having Juan back for a bit---I loved it when he was dating Emily and the Q's were up in arms over it. There's this great clip of Emily and Juan together at the mansion with all the Q's looking on. Would love to see a scene between him and Elizabeth.

As to the Sabrina paternity speculation, not only no, but HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think even Maurice Benard had said publicly he doesn't want any more kids on the show.

Kaycee

I Like Sabrina, realisticy People just dont Vanish when things get wierd in real life, And I think the Hospital Dynamic will be fun.. Even though, now that Robin is home I clearly dont want her(*meaning Sabrina*) with Patrick.. But I like Sabrina, so I think it would be nice to keep her around.. Its natural that Patrick and Robin and even Emma will have to go through emotional issues.. Feelings dont vanish over night, So I wont mind watching them play out even when it becomes uncomfortable,which it will ..Naturally. Also Im NOT saying I want her to be Sonny's kid though.. But she could be Lily's from another Marriage.
Edited by Kaycee, Nov 2 2013, 10:59 AM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Oct 23 2013, 08:42 PM
Boy, GH's cast is getting huge.
It really is.

Reminds me of As the World Turns circa 1993.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Oct 25 2013, 11:59 AM
I don't mind having Juan back for a bit---I loved it when he was dating Emily and the Q's were up in arms over it. There's this great clip of Emily and Juan together at the mansion with all the Q's looking on. Would love to see a scene between him and Elizabeth.

As to the Sabrina paternity speculation, not only no, but HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think even Maurice Benard had said publicly he doesn't want any more kids on the show.
I'm also one of the few (it seems) that liked Juan and Emily together. Until they made him a jerk in order for Emily to fall for Zander, the psycho who held her hostage. :eyeroll: I eventually grew to like Emily and Zander together, but wish they didn't make Juan look like a douche and then write him off for them. I will cry if Sabrina is yet another child of Sonny's. That man really does have super sperm!

Anon

Anon
I'd say that I told you so and not laugh, but I wouldn't mean it. :blulaugh:
Edited by Anon, Dec 6 2013, 02:34 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply