Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 24 2013, 12:05 AM (10,869 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

What? No Muppets?

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LOVED this storyline!

Although the set-up for Tony "revealing" the killer in this drawn out way was quite ridic. However, if anyone would do like that, it would be Tony.

The MOST of all what I loved about this part of it, is that we got the first glimpses of it being Marlena. I remember vividly when John ran into "Doc" in the tent, and was surprised to still see her there, and then when John left, Marlena looked to the other direction with the expression "finally he left" - THAT was SUCH a good moment, Gah, because THAT was the ultimate moment I knew she was it!!! I was so satisfied.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

For as ridiculous and damaging as that story was, it was one of the last times I found the whole show to be must see tv. For a bad as the JER eras would get, the show still seemed like "Days of Our Lives" to me, that has been fleeting since 2006.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 24 2013, 12:05 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Oh bloody hell! :blulaugh: insanity!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

JtSmarts
Oct 24 2013, 05:58 AM
For as ridiculous and damaging as that story was, it was one of the last times I found the whole show to be must see tv. For a bad as the JER eras would get, the show still seemed like "Days of Our Lives" to me, that has been fleeting since 2006.
ITA....

Such wonderful memories for me during this time....ah...the circus...Horton the tiger, Sami throwing knives at Kate, Lucas getting locked up in a portopotty, clown car kiss, Tony getting killed in the middle of the place, lol........it was all so good...oh well...

elci525
Member Avatar

Ah, this was a good time ;) For as batshit crazy as some of these JER storylines were, it was was a good time.
Edited by elci525, Oct 24 2013, 09:13 AM.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

You know what was best about it? No Daniel, no Dannifer, no EJami. Everyone got their fairshare of on screen time - good times! Campy? SURE! But good times had by all - especially Horton the tiger! LOL!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

PALMommy
Oct 24 2013, 09:17 AM
You know what was best about it? No Daniel, no Dannifer, no EJami. Everyone got their fairshare of on screen time - good times! Campy? SURE! But good times had by all - especially Horton the tiger! LOL!
It was seriously entertaining...that damn tiger terrorized Salem through February of that year and the circus if I'm not mistaken was in January, lol.....great stuff...campy...but soapy and fun....

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I legit stayed home on Friday nights just to watch all the weeks worth at once! I couldn't get enough!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Aimikins
Oct 24 2013, 09:50 AM
I legit stayed home on Friday nights just to watch all the weeks worth at once! I couldn't get enough!
I use to run home from my first 'real' job to watch the show...it was ALL.I.SAW, lol.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Just wondering where everyone is.....

Posted Image

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Posted Image

I'm here and I bring hood hair pics...lol....you'd think he would have been responsible for the Gulf oil spill during this time....check out the amount of gook on that hair.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 24 2013, 11:02 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Lucas is in good Uncle mode today.

Jennifer is taking a wee bit of blame for JJ's problems.

JJ remains shirtless and Theresa wants to have the nirvana sex. JJ looks nervous, more about the drugs than the sex.

Abby is playing detective over Chad's non brain tumor. Cameron has had a couple of Drake Ramoray expressions.

james0479
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
I was always such a HUGE JER fan and supporter even though I'd get so frustrated and annoyed with certain things but nobody could drag on suspenseful stories and reveals like that man could. SO many things would happen at once that is was just amazing to see it unfold. I WAS however unhappy with the decision to make Marlena the killer but all in all I loved this storyline to pieces.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Lucas just alluded to Jennifer's past as a hell raising teenager.

Melissa Reeves sounds like she has a cold.

Nirvana is GHB.

Sami is confronting Stefano.

There's a nice scene with Chad and EJ as brothers.

Brewster
Member Avatar

I don't know if it's because she is saying it to JJ, but something about Theresa's sex talk makes me uncomfortable.

KAM

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Horton hears a Reilly and mirthful mayhem ensues. Good times. :blulaugh:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Brewster
Oct 24 2013, 11:15 AM
I don't know if it's because she is saying it to JJ, but something about Theresa's sex talk makes me uncomfortable.
It's not striking me as so much sexy as desperate. JJ looks terrified.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

I'm around. Just sitting quietly & looking adorable and innocent.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply