Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 24 2013, 12:05 AM (10,808 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 24 2013, 05:09 PM
]Plus at least Marlena is tall, even Romanisnt tiny... So maybe that is where it's coming from. On the flip side how the hell can Johnny be Ej's kid?? 24 foot talk Ej produces a kid that is tiny.... Lol
My brother who is a year younger than me was shorter than me until he hit 14, then he shot up and became a giant. It happens!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I realize the Kunitz twins (or one them anyway) are the better actors, but their heights bother me more than Allie's.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Oct 24 2013, 06:01 PM
There's these timeless product placements on Days:

Ouch, that's some awful acting besides being a stupid ad.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Oct 24 2013, 06:02 PM
I'm actually surprised Thaao agreed to do that!

Sweet and Salty

lysie
Oct 24 2013, 09:49 PM
Who was EJ glaring at when he went to see Kayla? That part was edited.
Camaron

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Lori
Oct 24 2013, 07:27 PM
Here's Caroline at the pub with her precious bag of Wanchai Ferry. They loved it so much they had seconds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPJpgjfFJpc

OMG! The close up! And I'm surprised PM could hold that mother bag of crap! That had to be a work out for her.

Sweet and Salty

LuvingLumi
Oct 24 2013, 10:13 PM
lysie
Oct 24 2013, 10:01 PM
After I pose this question and make one final critical remark, I'm done acknowledging Sami Brady.

The question: Do you think they have her contradicting her last several scenes on purpose? Or was there a sudden change in the writing? I don't understand why they'd build up several scenes of her not wanting to live in the mansion and thinking it's dangerous, only to completely drop that the next time they show her.

The criticism: AS apparently thinks Allie is 3 and a half.
I think it's being done on purpose to show that Sami is truly uncomfortable with even the thought of having to stay there....but she can't let Lucas win.

In other words....she is pissed that Lucas COULD do something about it....and DID...while she thought exactly the way he thought..but because she's committed to Ej, can't act....
That's exactly how I took it. And completely in character.

KAM

lysie
Oct 24 2013, 10:10 PM
KAM
Oct 24 2013, 10:07 PM
lysie
Oct 24 2013, 09:37 PM
I'm watching on YouTube so I'm having to watch based on scene partners. So far I have found JJ/Theresa and EJ/Sami/Lucas. Who else do I need to look for?
If you can stomach it, there's a long Jennifer - Maxine scene in the pub.
I don't think it's on youtube yet. Darn.
Probably just as well. It's painful. Jen sees Maxine gazing soulfully at the broken Dannifer photo and asks her about it in front of all the gossipy nurses. Maxine drags Jennifer off to the pub for a private hear-to-heart about Daniel, because of course they both need to take a break from hospital work. Eventually Maxine mournfully tells Jen about the Jeannie T rumors, at which Jen cackles hysterically at the absurdity of it all. But the most gag worthy parts for me were when Maxine said Dannifer couldn't have custom-ordered better life partners for each other and gave a new reason for this couple perfection -- they've both lost spouses. :fp2:

camera shy

Sweet and Salty
Oct 24 2013, 10:28 PM
LuvingLumi
lysie
After I pose this question and make one final critical remark, I'm done acknowledging Sami Brady.

The question: Do you think they have her contradicting her last several scenes on purpose? Or was there a sudden change in the writing? I don't understand why they'd build up several scenes of her not wanting to live in the mansion and thinking it's dangerous, only to completely drop that the next time they show her.

I think it's being done on purpose to show that Sami is truly uncomfortable with even the thought of having to stay there....but she can't let Lucas win.

In other words....she is pissed that Lucas COULD do something about it....and DID...while she thought exactly the way he thought..but because she's committed to Ej, can't act....
Lucas called her on it. He said if she didn't think the same thing that the mansion wasn't a safe place to be then she wouldn't be fighting with him about it. She's just trying to be loyal to EJ.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

camera shy
Oct 24 2013, 10:50 PM
Sweet and Salty
LuvingLumi
lysie

Lucas called her on it. He said if she didn't think the same thing that the mansion wasn't a safe place to be then she wouldn't be fighting with him about it. She's just trying to be loyal to EJ.
ITA...I'm just thinking this story is going to end up having Sami realize that he life as a 'dimera' isn't something SHE really wants.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Rosebud
Oct 24 2013, 10:09 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 24 2013, 03:22 PM
PALMommy
Oct 24 2013, 02:38 PM
The Libman mop is at 5:54 leaning on bar. I know there are two other times: one other was on Days and one was on Passions.

Here's the other spot on Days. This time with Kate at :53

thanks. :) i almost forgot what i was looking for in that first clip - damn Bo & Hope & their cute pre-breaking-into-the-DiMansion banter. ;)
the mops are so randomly placed, especially the second one.

i think this product placement is still my fave:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPuz8LpsGMw
LOL! That is hilarious, and about the longest commercial I've ever seen!
In finally deciding to rewatch the product placement clip, I realized that Kristian looks identical in that clip as she does in the pic of her & the Glamour magazine chick. She really doesn't age.

...and now I'm completely jealous of her. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Rosebud
Oct 24 2013, 10:15 PM
Yoryla
Oct 24 2013, 04:44 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 24 2013, 11:23 AM
I'm around. Just sitting quietly & looking adorable and innocent.

Posted Image
...and yet, planning how to become the best flower girl EVER for Kristen & Brady ;)
I sure hope Ciara doesn't turn to drink when the wedding turns into a madhouse.
I can totally see her sitting at the bar in the Brady Pub going "Pete, another shot of chocolate milk, please." as she slams down her now-empty glass. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Did someone post the EJami Bits&Bites/MunchMix/whatever-it-was product placement?

oooo....i just remembered another one - Bo gave Hope a bracelet way back when that was from JCPenny. The scene (the bracelet is around the 8:00 mark):

http://youtu.be/G8qiM9x-Ox0
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 24 2013, 11:34 PM.

SKBaldwin

phloe3
Oct 24 2013, 09:38 PM
I think they had sex. The writers showed them between sheets and his pants were off. When Jennifer finds out, it will be a bigger deal than almost doing it
Yeah, they had sex. And when Theresa winds up pregnant, everything will hit the fan. Oh, you know what--Theresa might turn stalker on JJ! :blulaugh:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Has anyone ever commented on how much Ciara & Gabi actually look alike (years apart, of course)?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 25 2013, 12:05 AM
Has anyone ever commented on how much Ciara & Gabi actually look alike (years apart, of course)?
I think so. I vaguely recall Camilla & Lauren being featured in one of those SOD look-a-like comparisons a while back.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
LuvingLumi
lysie

Agreed. And Sami has always been the kind of person who will do something that she doesn't even want to do, just because someone told her not to do it or to do the opposite.

"What do you mean 'don't touch the hot stove?' I'll touch the stove if I want to touch the stove. GAWD, no one in this family ever supports me or my need to touch the hot stove!"

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Feel the HAIDEN Heat!!

Supergirlx2
Oct 24 2013, 11:23 AM
I'm around. Just sitting quietly & looking adorable and innocent.

Posted Image
:cloud9: GIVE ME MORE Ciara Of The Corn over the rest of Boring Salem ANYDAY! :soapbox: :censored: :badmood:

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Feel the HAIDEN Heat!!

Supergirlx2
Oct 24 2013, 12:26 PM
tomsawyer
Oct 24 2013, 12:25 PM
SoapGal1
Oct 24 2013, 12:24 PM
Is anybody else seriously considering shipping EJayla??

Or is that just me?
OMG! I was just thinking the same thing!!! Seriously, if Ejami ever breaks up, I soooo want EJ to go after her.
Can we do a Kayla/EJ/Hope triangle??
:hail: I am SO all for that!!! :rockon: MUST SEE TV indeed! :wub2:

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Feel the HAIDEN Heat!!

Rosebud
Oct 24 2013, 12:38 PM
:blulaugh: Jennifer to Maxine: you were always our (Danifer) biggest cheerleader.

Maxine: Yes, it's my part time job and full time obsession. ;)
Oh geez. How pathetic are you Maxine? :rolleyes:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply