Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Jacqueline MacInnes Wood returns to B&B Dec.12th
Topic Started: Oct 24 2013, 12:17 AM (4,002 Views)
ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Steffy please, PLEASE, do what you can to make Liam the loser come back to you. Hope deserves so much better than that damn asshole. But my guess is that she'll go after Wyatt. Going after Hope's men is what she gets a kick out of :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Oct 27 2013, 04:51 AM
Steffy please, PLEASE, do what you can to make Liam the loser come back to you. Hope deserves so much better than that damn asshole. But my guess is that she'll go after Wyatt. Going after Hope's men is what she gets a kick out of :shrug:

No, I think Steffy is done with Liam, period.
Hope will go after Liam again once Steffy returns. Just like her mother did to Ridge.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
I hope so they keep steffy away from Wyatt I do not want to turn to another Liam.btw you know your avi made start watch arrow

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

natdot99
Oct 28 2013, 04:07 PM
DanishDoolFan

Hope will go after Liam again once Steffy returns. Just like her mother did to Ridge.
You do remember all mess started that steffy gone after Liam when he was with hope.steffy was one that gone after hope men Liam and Oliver when they were with hope.I like steffy but not blind to see she closer be like Brooke after she gone taken men like Bill Owen Oliver Liam.the only time hope act like Brooke when she gone after Liam when steffy lost the baby.I know people trying Taylor vs Brooke and say each daughter poker her mother when hope more like Taylor which actress play Taylor said herself and steffy more like Brooke

natdot99
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 29 2013, 07:16 AM
natdot99
DanishDoolFan

You do remember all mess started that steffy gone after Liam when he was with hope.steffy was one that gone after hope men Liam and Oliver when they were with hope.I like steffy but not blind to see she closer be like Brooke after she gone taken men like Bill Owen Oliver Liam.the only time hope act like Brooke when she gone after Liam when steffy lost the baby.I know people trying Taylor vs Brooke and say each daughter poker her mother when hope more like Taylor which actress play Taylor said herself and steffy more like Brooke

Steffy went after Liam when Hope kicked him to the curb multiple times. Hope is just like her mother, it all about the chase, not the long term haul. Steffy left for Paris, so that she would not be pulled into the Lope drama, but just like clock work, Hope put Liam on hold until she figures out what to do. She nothing but a two faced hypocrite, period. She has being telling herself and her family members that her and Liam belong together, not that she got her man, she putting on hold so that she can work on HFTF. That what caused their problems when they first started to date. Hope is Brooke 2.0. in the making.

DDiva
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 26 2013, 01:02 AM
So glad Steffy's coming back. She's actually the reason I got into B&B in the first place. The show hasn't been the same without her.
Same here! I hope she doesn't just so happen to fall for the guy Hope is most interested in, at the time. Instead, I hope Wyatt falls for Steffy and Liam and Wyatt have a go at each other for Steffy, except Steffy loves Liam Steffy! Sounds entertaining to me. I would like to see how Hope would react in that situation.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 29 2013, 07:03 AM
DanishDoolFan
I hope so they keep steffy away from Wyatt I do not want to turn to another Liam.btw you know your avi made start watch arrow
Haha well Stephen Amell is very beautiful :wub:

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

natdot99
Oct 29 2013, 04:22 PM
Partnersincrime
natdot99
DanishDoolFan

Steffy went after Liam when Hope kicked him to the curb multiple times. Hope is just like her mother, it all about the chase, not the long term haul. Steffy left for Paris, so that she would not be pulled into the Lope drama, but just like clock work, Hope put Liam on hold until she figures out what to do. She nothing but a two faced hypocrite, period. She has being telling herself and her family members that her and Liam belong together, not that she got her man, she putting on hold so that she can work on HFTF. That what caused their problems when they first started to date. Hope is Brooke 2.0. in the making.
Are we watching the same show? Steffy went after Liam before he and Hope were having problems. Liam is spineless and cant say no to ANYTHING or ANYONE! :yuk: and calling Hope the new Brooke? Really? She has slept with ONE guy. Take a look at Steffy before calling Hope names.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The only time I can take Hope these days is with Wyatt. Otherwise get the Disney princess off my screen. I'd rather see Steffy. So what if she slept with Bill lol it was hot as hell and she actually gave Liam some sex appeal.

natdot99
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Oct 30 2013, 11:25 AM
natdot99
Partnersincrime
natdot99

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Are we watching the same show? Steffy went after Liam before he and Hope were having problems. Liam is spineless and cant say no to ANYTHING or ANYONE! :yuk: and calling Hope the new Brooke? Really? She has slept with ONE guy. Take a look at Steffy before calling Hope names.

Steffy has slept with two men, Rick and Liam. Yet everyone calls her a slut, GMAFB.
In regards to Hope, how many times as she kicked Liam to curb, calm down, and taken back when she ready for him. I stopped counting after three times. Hope is like her mother, she loves to be the center of attention.
Now that she had gotten Liam, she still doesn't if they can get married despite telling herself and her family members that they are destined to be together. Now that she has won against Steffy, Hope is bored with Liam.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

If I were her I would have stayed gone. She got recast in Arrow because she wasn't available at the time and I'm sure she has a lot of other offers as well she might have to turn down.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

How long is Steffy staying? I don't want to deal with the steffy/liam/hope stuff ever again. Now, I did think her and Bill were pretty hot and heavy. Brooke & Bill, just no. Actually, I don't want Brooke with the new Ridge either. I'd rather her be more motherly now and stop showing her sleeping with men. I've had enough.

metitle
Member Avatar

I think JMW (Steffy) is only staying for three episodes.
So I guess we wont have that hot mess of Liam/Hope/Steffy business to deal with.
Brooke is ridiculous. Besides musical beds are her thing, and she can't change.
I can't see Brooke being the motherly type either.
In fact, Katie told her last week that she isn't a mother to her children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8o-XYBULgs

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

As long as KM plays Hope I will pass on this show. Brook, Dull and boring, Hope is dull and boring, Rick is dull and boring. This show is dead. Lets not forget the most nonchemistry pairing in history, Brill.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I haven't been watching but I am sure Katie is carrying the show alone.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I have to disagree with you about Katie carrying the show alone.
When Katie and Bill are together their fighting is pure chemistry.

scotsgirl813

natdot99
Oct 31 2013, 03:04 PM
DanishDoolFan
Oct 30 2013, 11:25 AM
natdot99
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Steffy has slept with two men, Rick and Liam. Yet everyone calls her a slut, GMAFB.
In regards to Hope, how many times as she kicked Liam to curb, calm down, and taken back when she ready for him. I stopped counting after three times. Hope is like her mother, she loves to be the center of attention.
Now that she had gotten Liam, she still doesn't if they can get married despite telling herself and her family members that they are destined to be together. Now that she has won against Steffy, Hope is bored with Liam.
Steffy TRIED to sleep with Oliver while he was with Hope......Owen while he was with Jackie.....and Bill while he was married to Katie. She either did a striptease, layed down with them in bed or went to their offices with only bra and panties under her coat. The only reason Steffy slept with two people was certainly not her choice.

scotsgirl813

Jazzygem
Nov 3 2013, 02:42 PM
As long as KM plays Hope I will pass on this show. Brook, Dull and boring, Hope is dull and boring, Rick is dull and boring. This show is dead. Lets not forget the most nonchemistry pairing in history, Brill.
If you are not watching why follow the boards. I don't understand people who hate the direction the show is going in and yet they post or read what is happening or watch. If you dont like it stop watching. If enough people do that then I guess they would have to change direction of the show. Obviously enough people watch it to keep it going.

scotsgirl813

Jazzygem
If you are not watching why follow the boards. I don't understand people who hate the direction the show is going in and yet they post or read what is happening or watch. If you dont like it stop watching. If enough people do that then I guess they would have to change direction of the show. Obviously enough people watch it to keep it going.

DDiva
Member Avatar

scotsgirl813
Nov 6 2013, 12:42 PM
Jazzygem

That's easy... so I can find out what's going on quickly and get back to whatever else I'd rather be doing! & mostly because I hold out hope that one day it will get better.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply