Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Jacqueline MacInnes Wood returns to B&B Dec.12th
Topic Started: Oct 24 2013, 12:17 AM (3,836 Views)
metitle
Member Avatar

DDiva
Nov 6 2013, 02:33 PM
scotsgirl813
Nov 6 2013, 12:42 PM
Jazzygem
Nov 3 2013, 02:42 PM
As long as KM plays Hope I will pass on this show. Brook, Dull and boring, Hope is dull and boring, Rick is dull and boring. This show is dead. Lets not forget the most nonchemistry pairing in history, Brill.
If you are not watching why follow the boards. I don't understand people who hate the direction the show is going in and yet they post or read what is happening or watch. If you dont like it stop watching. If enough people do that then I guess they would have to change direction of the show. Obviously enough people watch it to keep it going.

That's easy... so I can find out what's going on quickly and get back to whatever else I'd rather be doing! & mostly because I hold out hope that one day it will get better.
that poster is going around telling others to not complain if they are not watching.
Or stop watching if you have to complain.
the poster has declared themselves the authority of all thread related to B&B - "that is dont watch if you have to complain", or "dont complain if you dont watch".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

scotsgirl813

metitle
Nov 6 2013, 02:40 PM
DDiva
scotsgirl813
Jazzygem
As long as KM plays Hope I will pass on this show. Brook, Dull and boring, Hope is dull and boring, Rick is dull and boring. This show is dead. Lets not forget the most nonchemistry pairing in history, Brill.
If you are not watching why follow the boards. I don't understand people who hate the direction the show is going in and yet they post or read what is happening or watch. If you dont like it stop watching. If enough people do that then I guess they would have to change direction of the show. Obviously enough people watch it to keep it going.

That's easy... so I can find out what's going on quickly and get back to whatever else I'd rather be doing! & mostly because I hold out hope that one day it will get better.
that poster is going around telling others to not complain if they are not watching.
the poster has declared themselves the authority of all thread related to B&B - "that is dont watch if you have to complain", or "dont complain if you dont watch".
I have not declared myself as anything. I like you have the right to post. What I find strange is why people say they hate something then continue to do it. Simple question.

scotsgirl813

DDiva
scotsgirl813
Jazzygem

Now that is an answer. I stopped watching Y&R when Phyllis and Nick got together so that goes to show you how long ago that was. I have not been back.

metitle
Member Avatar

scotsgirl813
Nov 6 2013, 03:19 PM
metitle
DDiva
scotsgirl813

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I have not declared myself as anything. I like you have the right to post. What I find strange is why people say they hate something then continue to do it. Simple question.
It sure sounds like you have DECLARED yourself the authority on B&B threads.
Hence offering the following suggestions to other posters: "that is don't watch if you have to complain", or "don't complain if you don't watch".

Based your thinking, we should not:
- say anything if we don't like what's happening OR
- say anything if we haven't watched.

So basically we (other posters included) should not have an opinion about the show and if we do and its not up to your standard, then we should keep it to ourselves.

scotsgirl813

metitle
Nov 6 2013, 03:55 PM
scotsgirl813
metitle
DDiva

Hence offering the following suggestions to other posters: "that is don't watch if you have to complain", or "don't complain if you don't watch".

So basically we (other posters included) should not have an opinion about the show and if we do and its not up to your standard, then we should keep it to ourselves.
WOW....not even close. Bill Bell told fans if they don't like it then don't watch it. I guess what you are accusing me of would apply to him as well.

What I said was if people HATE the show, can't stand the actors, the writers, the storylines....STOP WATCHING.

Makes sense from where I am standing has nothing to do with me. Just common sense

metitle
Member Avatar

scotsgirl813
Nov 6 2013, 09:24 PM
metitle
Nov 6 2013, 03:55 PM
scotsgirl813
metitle

WOW....not even close. Bill Bell told fans if they don't like it then don't watch it. I guess what you are accusing me of would apply to him as well.

What I said was if people HATE the show, can't stand the actors, the writers, the storylines....STOP WATCHING.

Makes sense from where I am standing has nothing to do with me. Just common sense

So lets play with words now.
Who said anything about hating the show?
Who made comments about the actors? Besides they are public figure and so they are fair game.
Most of us talk about the show and its storylines.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

i just hope steffy back to be with Liam, I am so over with Hope/Liam, Im ready for Wyatt/Hope.. but glad she back on BB for short or long term Idk.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

scotsgirl813
Jazzygem
This is a free country, and it is my decision to make. As a memeber I was never told that I would have to watch the show. Do whatever makes you happy. It is not up to you to understand me, just handle your own beewax. I still don't care for KM, KKL, or the rest of the no acting Logans.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply