Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD features November preview
Topic Started: Oct 24 2013, 01:29 AM (14,899 Views)
Ellie

The newest issue of Soap Opera Digest features a November preview for all soaps. The preview for Days is provided by Ken Corday.

Among the tidbits Corday shares are:

- Kristen leaves Salem after a "stunning reveal". After this, Brady goes back to his old ways, which will not be a short character arc. Meanwhile, Eric realizes his mistake in accusing Nicole.

- Sami suspects EJ has been keeping a secret from her.

- A "major character" dies, and a coverup takes place afterward. This is the big murder mystery previewed at the beginning of the summer. Corday shares that this will not be a short story.

Check out the latest Digest for many more details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I thought the character dying would be Cameron but since it's a "major character", I'll have to go with Kristen faking her death. If the show didn't want her back and ED wasn't interested in ever coming back, her death would be permanent, as permanent can be on this show.

I could be wrong of course.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I wanna say Bo.

Daysofold

It's gotta be Bo. Once again writers, too little, too late. Corday, no one believes the crap that comes out of your mouth.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I took the meaning of "major character" in quotations that it's not really a major character, meaning it would be Cameron.

I could totally see it, EJ or Anne or whoever might off him, plus anyone could really just because he's so boring lol.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am actually looking forward to the return of dark Brady. It sure beats stupid Brady.
I thought the character being killed was Cameron? Not exactly a major character.
Oh how I wish it could be Daniel instead.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind a serial killer coming to Salem again, I definitely have a few targets in mind.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I feel like it's Bo they kill off. Bo and Hope's marriage has been in a state of limbo too long. They need to address this elephant in the room and let Hope have a story. Like Marlena without John, she's better without Bo anyway.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Eric will need to do some apologizing.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oct 24 2013, 06:44 AM
Some? He needs to offer hours of apologies. Instead of getting on his knees and praying to God for forgiveness, he needs to direct it to Nicole.

If Cameron is the major character who is murdered, does that mean Celeste will be making another appearance? Will Abe finally receive a story?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Oct 24 2013, 07:11 AM
Snowing Fan
Oct 24 2013, 06:44 AM
Some? He needs to offer hours of apologies. Instead of getting on his knees and praying to God for forgiveness, he needs to direct it to Nicole.

If Cameron is the major character who is murdered, does that mean Celeste will be making another appearance? Will Abe finally receive a story?
Eric has groveling to do when it comes to Nicole.

I would love to have Tonya Boyd back. Love Celeste.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Is there nothing in the previews about JJ/Jennifer/Theresa?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

There is only two possibilities on the major character here: It's either Bo or Kristen....IMHO I think it's Kristen....because it leads to murder mystery...the list of those who could possibly off her could be mounting. We have Marlena, Nicole, Eric, Brady, heck you can even toss in Sami, because Eric is her brother and Ej because having Kristen around may possibly jeopardize his chances with Samantherrrrr. So who knows....

However, I would much prefer that Kristen just fall off the face of the earth and we have no murder mystery surrounding her death, if anything I'd like it to be established that a badly charred body with Bo's identification documents on him was found....this leads to what hopefully is Hope's story...

Brady is so going to hit drugs again....here comes yet ANOTHER drug story on this show....and a long one it seems....

Sami suspecting Ej of keeping something from her is nothing new....it's the same old thing for these two idiots....I wonder if he somehow finds out right before the Bristen wedding fiasco what Kristen did and doesn't tell Sami. Then they both show up at the wedding as if nothing is happening, only to see Sami be shocked and horrified at what Kristen was capable of doing to her brother. You see this would be a semi good reveal if Sami realizes that she did the same thing to Austin, so what will be her hypocritical bullshit is going to grate on my nerves....actually Nicole standing up there and calling Kristen every name in the book fits, Sami spewing her sanctimonious bullshit doesn't....I really hope that if Sami starts off, Kristen or Nicole tell her to shut the hell up that she's no different than Kristen....

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I could be wrong, but the way they said "Major character" made it seem like we were losing a character not an actor, hence Bo. But that's my theory.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 24 2013, 07:54 AM
There is only two possibilities on the major character here: It's either Bo or Kristen....IMHO I think it's Kristen....because it leads to murder mystery...the list of those who could possibly off her could be mounting. We have Marlena, Nicole, Eric, Brady, heck you can even toss in Sami, because Eric is her brother and Ej because having Kristen around may possibly jeopardize his chances with Samantherrrrr. So who knows....

However, I would much prefer that Kristen just fall off the face of the earth and we have no murder mystery surrounding her death, if anything I'd like it to be established that a badly charred body with Bo's identification documents on him was found....this leads to what hopefully is Hope's story...

Brady is so going to hit drugs again....here comes yet ANOTHER drug story on this show....and a long one it seems....

Sami suspecting Ej of keeping something from her is nothing new....it's the same old thing for these two idiots....I wonder if he somehow finds out right before the Bristen wedding fiasco what Kristen did and doesn't tell Sami. Then they both show up at the wedding as if nothing is happening, only to see Sami be shocked and horrified at what Kristen was capable of doing to her brother. You see this would be a semi good reveal if Sami realizes that she did the same thing to Austin, so what will be her hypocritical bullshit is going to grate on my nerves....actually Nicole standing up there and calling Kristen every name in the book fits, Sami spewing her sanctimonious bullshit doesn't....I really hope that if Sami starts off, Kristen or Nicole tell her to shut the hell up that she's no different than Kristen....
Hmm there's a spoiler for the week of the 4th that someone learns the truth, what if it is EJ? It would be in character for him to keep the truth from Sami. He knew about Kristen hiring the muggers who attacked Brady but said nothing to Sami then. It wouldn't surprise me if he kept mouth shut now. EJ will never be 100% honest with Sami. It also would be in character for him to cover-up Kristen's disappearance / fake her death.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 24 2013, 08:01 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I have a feeling if Brady is going to sink into a world of drugs and alcohol, Nicole won't be too far away to help him, not as before with the whole FWB but as a real friend, something he so don't deserve from her right now (or ever).

Vicky4Mimi

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 24 2013, 08:00 AM
LuvingLumi

Hmm there's a spoiler for the week of the 4th that someone learns the truth, what if it is EJ? It would be in character for him to keep the truth from Sami. He knew about Kristen hiring the muggers who attacked Brady but said nothing to Sami then. It wouldn't surprise me if he kept mouth shut now. EJ will never be 100% honest with Sami. It also would be in character for him to cover-up Kristen's disappearance / fake her death.
I could see EJ's secret being about Kristen, But I could also see the secret being something that is going to hit Sami more personally....

I keep hearing rumors about an Allie paternity story coming up. I also hear various ways that EJ might lie to make things come out in his favor. I'm hoping that is the secret Sami finds out and that it puts an end to all the paternity rumors for the twins that come out all the time.

Whatever the secret is, I hope it's bad and it puts a big hurt on the relationship of EJ and Sami!

Vicky4Mimi

Laufeyson
Oct 24 2013, 08:03 AM
I have a feeling if Brady is going to sink into a world of drugs and alcohol, Nicole won't be too far away to help him, not as before with the whole FWB but as a real friend, something he so don't deserve from her right now (or ever).
I really hope Nicole doesn't help him this time. I mean, I don't want her out to hurt him, but I just hope she has had enough of his fair weather friendship and she stays out of it. There has to be someone else to help him out there somewhere!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 24 2013, 08:00 AM
LuvingLumi

I could see Kristen framing Nicole for her death.....while she's shown on a plane leaving Salem or something....lol

and yeah...who else would keep Kristen's secret? Surely not anyone we know but Ej...it's obvious that someone finds out but doesn't say anything because the wedding still starts

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 24 2013, 08:16 AM
Laufeyson
Oct 24 2013, 08:03 AM
I really hope Nicole doesn't help him this time. I mean, I don't want her out to hurt him, but I just hope she has had enough of his fair weather friendship and she stays out of it. There has to be someone else to help him out there somewhere!
I actually want NIcole to help him, for the sole reason of witnesses Eric's jealousy in full swing....lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply