Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD features November preview
Topic Started: Oct 24 2013, 01:29 AM (14,713 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Oct 24 2013, 07:58 AM
I could be wrong, but the way they said "Major character" made it seem like we were losing a character not an actor, hence Bo. But that's my theory.
I don't think it is Bo because he simply hasn't been a "major Character" for over a year now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 24 2013, 08:16 AM
Laufeyson
Oct 24 2013, 08:03 AM
I have a feeling if Brady is going to sink into a world of drugs and alcohol, Nicole won't be too far away to help him, not as before with the whole FWB but as a real friend, something he so don't deserve from her right now (or ever).
I really hope Nicole doesn't help him this time. I mean, I don't want her out to hurt him, but I just hope she has had enough of his fair weather friendship and she stays out of it. There has to be someone else to help him out there somewhere!
There's always Daniel, lol.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 24 2013, 08:19 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Laufeyson
I have a feeling if Brady is going to sink into a world of drugs and alcohol, Nicole won't be too far away to help him, not as before with the whole FWB but as a real friend, something he so don't deserve from her right now (or ever).
I really hope Nicole doesn't help him this time. I mean, I don't want her out to hurt him, but I just hope she has had enough of his fair weather friendship and she stays out of it. There has to be someone else to help him out there somewhere!
I actually want NIcole to help him, for the sole reason of witnesses Eric's jealousy in full swing....lol
I do like how you think.

Vicky4Mimi

Laufeyson
Oct 24 2013, 08:23 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Oct 24 2013, 07:58 AM
I could be wrong, but the way they said "Major character" made it seem like we were losing a character not an actor, hence Bo. But that's my theory.
I don't think it is Bo because he simply hasn't been a "major Character" for over a year now.
Gone, but never forgotten...

They have to explain Bo somehow. They have to give Hope a reason to live again and get herself a storyline!

If Peter's not coming back--and he said "NO" in a podcast just this week--then they might as well kill Bo...at least for a little while..
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Laufeyson
Oct 24 2013, 08:25 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Laufeyson
There's always Daniel, lol.
Of course, there is always Daniel!! :hail:

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Brady fall off the wagon and stay off for awhile, if that's what the spoiler is referencing. First of all, I am a bit burned out of Brady being in love with anyone---I don't want to see him in a relationship-story so this would give him some stuff totally unrelated to romance. Secondly, as JJ's coming back to Salem as a drug user has shown, seeing the family dynamics of various loved ones dealing with someone in trouble is fodder for great drama. The Deveraux family drama going on right now is captivating my attention. And I do hope John's return is tied in to this. Ever since Brady came back as a recovering addict in 2008 I have wanted to see him get back on the sauce so to speak and see his father and grandfather dealing with it. I hope we see Victor and John have different takes on how to deal with this (with maybe Victor emphasizing more of the tough in tough love). I'd love to see Victor and John conflicted over this as both characters hated each other at one point, especially during the John-as-Roman days. Lots of history to mine here.

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Oct 24 2013, 08:19 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Laufeyson
I actually want NIcole to help him, for the sole reason of witnesses Eric's jealousy in full swing....lol
ew.

I want Eric to be dead to Nicole. To be honest...and this is a BIG leap here.. but I'd rather see her with Daniel (I can't believe I said that nor can I believe I feel that way, but I do). Obviously I am very against her being with Eric now.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

NICOLE WITH DANIEL????????? so grosssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I have no doubt the show's definition of major character is different than mine, so my money is on Cameron turning up dead. Plus, they just set up the conflict between the Cam and the DiBoys, so I could see that becoming relevant if Cam dies. And EJ hasn't told Sami about helping to cover up Chad's secret, so that could play into it as well. It also seems like Nick wants Cam out of the way, so that could further the mystery.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

I have to admit that I don't want Nicole embroiled with Brady either. Use someone else show cough *Lucas* cough to make Eric jealous. I get Eric being suspicious of Nicole although I hate that he just outright accused her based on half-baked theories, but I'm okay with it. However, Brady is just too stupid to live. A brick has more intelligence. I've had enough of their lopsided friendship.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Reese
Oct 24 2013, 08:40 AM
I have to admit that I don't want Nicole embroiled with Brady either. Use someone else show cough *Lucas* cough to make Eric jealous. I get Eric being suspicious of Nicole although I hate that he just outright accused her based on half-baked theories, but I'm okay with it. However, Brady is just too stupid to live. A brick has more intelligence. I've had enough of their lopsided friendship.
And watch Sami's head explode....literally!

Ellie

Yoryla
Oct 24 2013, 05:44 AM
I took the meaning of "major character" in quotations that it's not really a major character, meaning it would be Cameron.

I could totally see it, EJ or Anne or whoever might off him, plus anyone could really just because he's so boring lol.
The meaning of quotes is that it is a quote from the article.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

- Kristen leaves Salem after a "stunning reveal". After this, Brady goes back to his old ways, which will not be a short character arc.
I wonder if Eric goes back to drinking. Anyway, as much as how interesting he was during his drunken time, I think it would be sad if he goes back there.

Quote:

- A "major character" dies, and a cover up takes place afterward. This is the big murder mystery previewed at the beginning of the summer. Corday shares that this will not be a short story.
sounds like we have a year long story coming our way. Maybe it will be Dr. Dan who get murdered

Quote:

Meanwhile, Eric realizes his mistake in accusing Nicole.
I wonder if Eric will still be a priest after the truth comes out.

Ellie

I mean, we all read twitter. Is there any major character who we know has not taped in months? If you want to say Cameron is a major character, then he qualifies. But Bo seems to be the only "major major" character who fits.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Laufeyson
Her name is Chloe Lane. :wub:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Quote:

- A "major character" dies, and a cover up takes place afterward. This is the big murder mystery previewed at the beginning of the summer. Corday shares that this will not be a short story.

This is probably Cameron, and somehow Gabi gets involved in the coverup. Since its supposed to be a long story arc, it will be tied into Gabi's leaving the show around May sweeps. Six months should give them plenty of time to drain every single drop of drama and interest out of the story.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Laufeyson
Oct 24 2013, 08:42 AM
Reese
And watch Sami's head explode....literally!
Hmmm. Headless Samanther or Nicole and Brady, redux 942718. I'll take Headless Samanther for $500. Alex. :tounge:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 24 2013, 08:48 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Laufeyson
Her name is Chloe Lane. :wub:
I was never a Broe fan, I think Dimples had something to do with it. I miss him terribly by the way.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 24 2013, 08:47 AM
I mean, we all read twitter. Is there any major character who we know has not taped in months? If you want to say Cameron is a major character, then he qualifies. But Bo seems to be the only "major major" character who fits.
I'd say either qualifies. It's the show saying "major character" and I think the show would consider Cam to be a major character, as opposed to someone like Bev or Rory. But yeah, it could definitely be Bo. If it's BO, LOL at KC's promise to PR not to kill Bo.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Reese
I'd rather see Nicole with Lucas too. It would be a good throwback to 1999-2000 Lucas/Nicole/Eric storyline. Brady doesn't deserve Nicole's friendship.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply