Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD features November preview
Topic Started: Oct 24 2013, 01:29 AM (14,487 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I consider Cameron, Chad or Nick would fit the "major character" description, especially the latter two. They've been on the show for years and related to major core families. Cameron sort of fits that, but with the recast and the lack of talent/charisma with him makes me want to rule him out..

Is there anything about Nick in the previews?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Chad's last air date is Oct 30 it was stated in SOD. So it's not him. Kristen's last air date is about November 15. Not sure about Cameron sometime in November though.

Graceland
Member Avatar

I don't think this is a bad thing to mention because it's pretty much what has been said before, but in the latest SOD, they say, '...when Kristen leaves town.' I guess she could leave via fake death again. They've all said that this is going to be a kick-ass exit, but perhaps it's tamer than we think. Eileen gave the show an extra week, so she would have been leaving even sooner, early in November.

trojangal
Member Avatar

There were doubles hired for Kristen, Daniel,Teresa & Nick
What or Whom do they all have in common ?

Tammy
Member Avatar

trojangal
Oct 25 2013, 11:49 PM
There were doubles hired for Kristen, Daniel,Teresa & Nick
What or Whom do they all have in common ?
The only person those people share in common is Jennifer.

Netkarma

The murder victim, IMO, will be Teresa. I think that's why they wrote the scene with Jen and her in the hospital lobby
, and had Jen threaten loud and clear, over and over, with witnesses and a face slap, "I will kill you" if you don't stay away from my son. Perfect set-up, plot-wise. I realize Teresa is not a major character to us long-time watchers, but we have seen quite a lot of her since she blew into town.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

It's not Teresa. The actress is still taping. And since we're talking about SOD,
I should point out that the magazine named Mary Beth Evans as it's Performer of The Week.
Edited by T-Love74, Oct 26 2013, 06:56 PM.

Kriss4

T-Love74
Oct 26 2013, 06:56 PM
It's not Teresa. The actress is still taping. And since we're talking about SOD,
I should point out that the magazine named Mary Beth Evans as it's Performer of The Week.
Wow!

Good for Mary Beth! I'm very glad for her. I think the show ought to use her more..her, Wally, Judi, and Bryan.

What week was it for?

I wonder if Casey Moss will be next week's. I heard Y&R's got powerful story right now, but SOD's publishing schedule might push reaction back a week or more.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Mary Beth Evan's Performance of the week is the magazine thats out right now. I get the magazine every week.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 25 2013, 03:37 PM
I consider Cameron, Chad or Nick would fit the "major character" description, especially the latter two. They've been on the show for years and related to major core families. Cameron sort of fits that, but with the recast and the lack of talent/charisma with him makes me want to rule him out..

Is there anything about Nick in the previews?
Last time I saw tweets about Nick, Blake was still taping and on screen. I think they are going to keep him around for a future story line that needs some deep, slightly psychotic acting. If I remember, when reading the tweet in the thread it said he would be on through at least February. I want Blake around and think he has future story if I am not wrong. He is both a blood Horton (a family that when it is prominent, is an amazing asset to this show), and he is on the crazy side. He screams "viable Days character". He's like ammunition they can use for future story. It's just a plus he's Jessica and Josh Fallon's son.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

rknudson78
Oct 25 2013, 08:16 PM
Chad's last air date is Oct 30 it was stated in SOD. So it's not him. Kristen's last air date is about November 15. Not sure about Cameron sometime in November though.
According to Ken, via SOD, the murder mystery starts in the later parts of November & it's gonna be a central story for the next few months, or maybe even longer. If the mystery part starts later in the month, it could technically potentially be Kristen - she appears to leave town, but maybe she never actually makes it all the way out of Salem.
It being Cameron could make sense, based on whether Chad's exit to go for surgery results in him surviving or dying. The only thing with Cameron is that there really isn't a long list of people who would want him dead, like there will be once Kristen's secret comes out.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 26 2013, 11:01 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

How boring if this is true (I want it to be Kristen) but I'm thinking it's gonna be Cameron. I think Nick is going to half-accidentally kill him and then there will be the cover up. One thing is though, that since Chad is away, who will be they blame for it? Not EJ surely, please Gawd there needs not be another mystery with EJ once we just got rid of Sammonthas.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 24 2013, 01:29 AM
The newest issue of Soap Opera Digest features a November preview for all soaps. The preview for Days is provided by Ken Corday.

Among the tidbits Corday shares are:

- Kristen leaves Salem after a "stunning reveal". After this, Brady goes back to his old ways, which will not be a short character arc. Meanwhile, Eric realizes his mistake in accusing Nicole.

- Sami suspects EJ has been keeping a secret from her.

- A "major character" dies, and a coverup takes place afterward. This is the big murder mystery previewed at the beginning of the summer. Corday shares that this will not be a short story.

Check out the latest Digest for many more details!
Wow, none of this sounds very exciting, at all. And what is with this insistent on pointing out that these are not SHORT stories??? Does that really matter?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

metitle
Oct 24 2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:

- Kristen leaves Salem after a "stunning reveal". After this, Brady goes back to his old ways, which will not be a short character arc.
I wonder if Eric goes back to drinking. Anyway, as much as how interesting he was during his drunken time, I think it would be sad if he goes back there.

Quote:

- A "major character" dies, and a cover up takes place afterward. This is the big murder mystery previewed at the beginning of the summer. Corday shares that this will not be a short story.
sounds like we have a year long story coming our way. Maybe it will be Dr. Dan who get murdered

Quote:

Meanwhile, Eric realizes his mistake in accusing Nicole.
I wonder if Eric will still be a priest after the truth comes out.
As much as I want Brady to suffer, I'm not sure I want him to go back to drugs. Kristen isn't worth that. Losing that lunatic shouldn't hurt as much as losing someone who you actually had a real solid relationship with (one lasting longer than a year or two). But if he does go back to being a drug addict it would make sense if he does it because he realizes what a total ASS he's been to his family and everyone who tried to warn him, and because he was such a stupid moron for getting involved with her at all. I wouldn't mind that. He needs to suffer one way or another, for sure!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 24 2013, 08:47 AM
I mean, we all read twitter. Is there any major character who we know has not taped in months? If you want to say Cameron is a major character, then he qualifies. But Bo seems to be the only "major major" character who fits.
On this show, major character could mean Maxine.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Hugo
Oct 24 2013, 09:21 AM
My guess about the murder mystery:
Kristen is exposed and she's found dead the next day or so, murdered.
Later it's revealed in a flashback that the DiMeras paid someone to pose as Kristen (the look-alike) and the killer murdered her instead of Kristen.
Didn't they do that in the 90s? Anyone in Salem that would believe she's dead would be very stupid... oh what am I saying, that's a given.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

MissLola
Oct 24 2013, 09:08 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 24 2013, 08:48 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Oct 24 2013, 08:16 AM
Laufeyson
Oct 24 2013, 08:03 AM
I have a feeling if Brady is going to sink into a world of drugs and alcohol, Nicole won't be too far away to help him, not as before with the whole FWB but as a real friend, something he so don't deserve from her right now (or ever).
I really hope Nicole doesn't help him this time. I mean, I don't want her out to hurt him, but I just hope she has had enough of his fair weather friendship and she stays out of it. There has to be someone else to help him out there somewhere!
Her name is Chloe Lane. :wub:
I like that. But it would also be nice to have John Black actually do something to help Brady for once. Banging Kristen did not count.
John has tried to help Brady. Brady simply refuses to listen.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 24 2013, 08:16 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Oct 24 2013, 05:52 PM
I got SOD today. It says Kristen leaves around the wedding time? Isn't the wedding really soon? The mystery death is suppose to happen late November. With 3 unlikely people covering it up, how can that be Bo.

I hope the 3 unlikely people covering it up are Ciara, Johnny and Theo. They seem to be the smartest left in Salem!
Hey now. Hope is pretty intelligent without Bo. But since she's probably going to be investigating the murder, I doubt she'd be covering it up. lol.
If the murder were to be Kristen's, i could totally see Ciara (unknowingly) holding on to a piece of evidence.
Like the murder weapon she used to kill Kristen? Muhahahahaha :blulaugh:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Oct 24 2013, 08:19 PM
this sounds like a pretty awesome November all in all! Not looking forward to Eileen leaving, but I AM looking forward to the (hopefully) epicness of this storyline, and I so want to see Brady go dark. Really, really dark.

Can't wait for the Eric/Nicole drama too. Love them.
Brady was dark before, when he first showed up as sorased Brady.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Rosebud
Oct 27 2013, 08:18 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 24 2013, 08:16 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Oct 24 2013, 05:52 PM
I got SOD today. It says Kristen leaves around the wedding time? Isn't the wedding really soon? The mystery death is suppose to happen late November. With 3 unlikely people covering it up, how can that be Bo.

I hope the 3 unlikely people covering it up are Ciara, Johnny and Theo. They seem to be the smartest left in Salem!
Hey now. Hope is pretty intelligent without Bo. But since she's probably going to be investigating the murder, I doubt she'd be covering it up. lol.
If the murder were to be Kristen's, i could totally see Ciara (unknowingly) holding on to a piece of evidence.
Like the murder weapon she used to kill Kristen? Muhahahahaha :blulaugh:
Ciara would never kill Kristen. She fangirls Kristen like no tomorrow. lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply