Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of November 4th
Topic Started: Oct 24 2013, 05:14 AM (3,701 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk of 11/4

Wyatt suddenly becomes quite the Hero in Hope's Eyes

A Near Death Experience changes Bill's Perspective on Life

Carter goes to Rick to ask for a significant favor

It's a Race to the altar between Maya and Caroline. Who will get there first??

Brooke's future takes a seriously dramatic turn

SNS November 4th-8th

Distracted by his anger toward Katie, Bill comes close to death while climbing in Aspen.

Bill's near-fatal accident leads to revising his plans for the future, which takes Katie by surprise.

Meanwhile, Brooke intends to do what's necessary to reunite her broken family.

Rick and Caroline begin making wedding plans.

Carter asks a favor of Rick, resulting in Maya regaining her job as Hope for the Future spokes-model, much to Caroline's dismay.

Wyatt's involvement with the disappearance of the diamond gains publicity for Forrester and Hope.

Leaving her impressed, Hope looks to Wyatt to be her hero.

Donna spies Quinn and Eric in a compromising position.

Maya steps up to Caroline's challenge of who will make it to the altar first.

A tragedy forces Liam and Wyatt to put their differences aside.

COMING: Bill resets his priorities -- but will it last?

Ridge Forrester (soon to be portrayed by "All My Children" alum, Thorsten Kaye) isn't the only one returning to "Bold and Beautiful" in December. Having taken a break from the show last spring to pursue outside projects, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy) is back taping on the sudser, and will first re-appear on Thursday, December 12.

Daily Previews

11/4, Hope sees Wyatt as a hero; Bill and Brooke start the mountain climb Bill has been dreaming about.

11/5, A near-death experience changes a person's perspective; Forrester Creations celebrates Wyatt.

11/6, Carter asks Rick for a favor; Bill makes an announcement.

11/7, Brooke's future alters dramatically; Caroline complains to Rick when she gets the latest news from Forrester Creations.

11/8, The Logan family faces life-changing decisions.

TV Guide Spoilers

11/4, Wyatt becomes a hero in Hope's eyes; Bill and Brooke embark on a mountain climb.

11/5, A near-death experience results in profound consequences for someone; Forrester Creations celebrates Wyatt's heroic feat and the flood of publicity that it has generated.

11/6, Carter asks Rick for a huge favor; Bill makes a shocking announcement.

11/7, Brooke's future takes a dramatic turn; Caroline learns the latest news about Forrester Creations.

11/8, The Logans face big decisions, and the outcomes will change the course of their lives.

Edited by Daytime, Nov 2 2013, 05:45 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PHICKER

Well, it's clear that Maya is not in love with Carter and he knows it too. So, I think it's him trying to rush to the alter. Maya is trying to get over Rick.

Caroline is just sick and desperate. She is a lapdog and nothing more.

I am wondering if it will be Rick and Maya running to get married under their noses when all is said and done.

Fernita73
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Oct 24 2013, 08:33 AM
Well, it's clear that Maya is not in love with Carter and he knows it too. So, I think it's him trying to rush to the alter. Maya is trying to get over Rick.

Caroline is just sick and desperate. She is a lapdog and nothing more.

I am wondering if it will be Rick and Maya running to get married under their noses when all is said and done.
I agree! I am thinking that there will be a great "twist" down the road on these two couples and I truly hope that Carter will be the better man and tells Rick all that has been done (including Caroline's machinations in keeping Rick and Maya apart and enlisting his help and Rafael's to do so) and that Rick and Maya get married (elope).

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime for the spoilers :)

natdot99
Member Avatar

I can't get with weddings on the B&B because within three to six months, they will all implode. :shrug:

Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS November 4th-8th

Distracted by his anger toward Katie, Bill comes close to death while climbing in Aspen.

Bill's near-fatal accident leads to revising his plans for the future, which takes Katie by surprise.

Carter asks a favor of Rick, resulting in Maya regaining her job as Hope for the Future spokes-model, much to Caroline's dismay.

Wyatt's involvement with the disappearance of the diamond gains publicity for Forrester and Hope.

Ridge Forrester (soon to be portrayed by "All My Children" alum, Thorsten Kaye) isn't the only one returning to "Bold and Beautiful" in December. Having taken a break from the show last spring to pursue outside projects, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy) is back taping on the sudser, and will first re-appear on Thursday, December 12.

zoki

So, Steffy is comming back. I'm glad, I just hope she won't bring some old storylines with her.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 24 2013, 05:14 AM
NE Spoilers wk of 11/4

SNS November 4th-8th

Now that my girl Steffy will return, i will start watching Dec, 12th :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Jazzygem
Oct 25 2013, 06:02 PM
Daytime
Oct 24 2013, 05:14 AM
NE Spoilers wk of 11/4

SNS November 4th-8th

Now that my girl Steffy will return, i will start watching Dec, 12th :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I am praying that Bell does not put her into a quad with Liam/Hope/Wyatt :hail: :hail:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Previews

11/4, Hope sees Wyatt as a hero; Bill and Brooke start the mountain climb Bill has been dreaming about.

11/5, A near-death experience changes a person's perspective; Forrester Creations celebrates Wyatt.

11/6, Carter asks Rick for a favor; Bill makes an announcement.

11/7, Brooke's future alters dramatically; Caroline complains to Rick when she gets the latest news from Forrester Creations.

11/8, The Logan family faces life-changing decisions.

metitle
Member Avatar

I think JMW (Steffy) is only coming back for few episodes and not full time.
The show will still be about Liam/Hope/Wyatt after Steffy does her three episodes.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Brooke has rode her destiny horse and now is bored with Bill is true to her nature, period.

Caroline you are employee, not a stockholder. I hope her designs tank FC.
Edited by natdot99, Nov 2 2013, 12:32 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

I dont know if Brooke is bored, or maybe she is just tired of hearing Bill talk about Katie.
I mean almost every conversation those two have is about Katie. And whenever Bill talks about Katie, he seems to have this really weird emotional look. It doesn't seem like anger, but more sexual. I believe he see Katie as his equal, while Brooke is an enabler. Imagine, she was telling him that he doesn't have drinking problem. Or the fact, he should go rock climbing if that's what he wants to do even though he has children to think of and Brooke just enables him. Katie on the other hand remind him that he has to think of his children. Katie was once an enabler, but something her changed and now she is just bitter - my kind of woman.
I dont know if Brooke is bored or she just realized what she and nasty Bill has is just nasty sex.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 2 2013, 01:03 PM
I dont know if Brooke is bored, or maybe she is just tired of hearing Bill talk about Katie.
I mean almost every conversation those two have is about Katie. And whenever Bill talks about Katie, he seems to have this really weird emotional look. It doesn't seem like anger, but more sexual. I believe he see Katie as his equal, while Brooke is an enabler. Imagine, she was telling him that he doesn't have drinking problem. Or the fact, he should go rock climbing if that's what he wants to do even though he has children to think of and Brooke just enables him. Katie on the other hand remind him that he has to think of his children. Katie was once an enabler, but something her changed and now she is just bitter - my kind of woman.
I dont know if Brooke is bored or she just realized what she and nasty Bill has is just nasty sex.

Brooke is bored because Bill is no longer chasing after her or putting her on a pedstal, period. She did the same thing to all the men in her life. Both Brooke and Bill act like their no consequences to their actions.
Bill sees Katie as his doormat and not as his equal. He can't stand her running SP so that why he going to change his mind and go back to Katie.

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99

Brooke is bored because Bill is no longer chasing after her or putting her on a pedestal, period. She did the same thing to all the men in her life. Both Brooke and Bill act like their no consequences to their actions.
Bill sees Katie as his doormat and not as his equal. He can't stand her running SP so that why he going to change his mind and go back to Katie.

I was hoping Katie wouldn't take back Bill.
After all, the man has been wallowing in Brooke's vaj jay jay for months.
I certainly wouldn't want him back after that.
Also I should have written in my earlier post that Bill sort of sees Katie has his equal now.
Although, that isn't so true, because last week he said her rightful place is at home with their son and not at SP.
Brooke on the other hand is just as Katie described, a woman who can't go without a man for two seconds.
She must always have a man, even if the man isn't chasing her. And that's why I dont think she is bored. She just has to have a man.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Spoilers

11/4, Wyatt becomes a hero in Hope's eyes; Bill and Brooke embark on a mountain climb.

11/5, A near-death experience results in profound consequences for someone; Forrester Creations celebrates Wyatt's heroic feat and the flood of publicity that it has generated.

11/6, Carter asks Rick for a huge favor; Bill makes a shocking announcement.

11/7, Brooke's future takes a dramatic turn; Caroline learns the latest news about Forrester Creations.

11/8, The Logans face big decisions, and the outcomes will change the course of their lives.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

11/6, Carter asks Rick for a huge favor
Oh no, is he going to ask Rick to be his best-man at his wedding?

natdot99
Member Avatar

That robbery scene was clearly written by a two year old child.

Sandell

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

metitle
Member Avatar

Oh no, Brooke had the one eye tear yesterday when Bill was telling her that he is going back to Katie.
Katie, shouldn't take him back. He has been wallowing in Brooke for months!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply