Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, October 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 25 2013, 02:55 AM (13,394 Views)
SKBaldwin

Carly
Oct 27 2013, 02:55 PM
I'm seriously wondering if Daniel will fall in love with Theresa now that he's saved her life. It would definitely fit his pattern to become enamored with his latest female patient.

And then maybe Theresa will realize that she's gotten more than she's bargained for, and she'll try to distance herself from Daniel, but he'll start stalking her or something. And then Jennifer can finally realize that Daniel is a pervert, and she and JJ can team up to bring Daniel to justice. (JJ and Jen could even discover that Daniel killed his first wife because she was going to leave him after she finished her chemotherapy treatment.) Yeah, I know DAYS would never go in this direction, but I would love for people in Salem to finally acknowledge Daniel's creepiness and wildly inappropriate behavior! There's really tons of storyline potential if characters start realizing that Daniel is a twisted creep.
Okay, what the hell? :bleep:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

Daniel did not save Teresa. He had to call the ambulance and take her to the hospital
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Romancer66
Oct 26 2013, 12:10 PM
DJsMommy
Oct 26 2013, 01:16 AM
Lori
Oct 25 2013, 12:45 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this but I like today's Daniel, he's capable and confident but not omnipotent.
Lately I've found he's actually somewhat tolerable as long as he's not in scenes with Nicole, Jennifer or Maggie. :lol:
Also Kayla, Maxine, Hope, Abigail . . . and just about every other female Salemite or ex-Salemite (hi there, Chloe!) who thinks he walks on water. Maybe the thing to do is to keep Dr. Douche away from women altogether, and just let him be a "regular guy" who does his job well and hangs out with other "regular guys."
I totally love that idea! :).

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

Rosebud
Oct 27 2013, 01:33 PM
JtSmarts
Oct 25 2013, 12:59 PM
Pookie
Oct 25 2013, 12:56 PM
six
Oct 25 2013, 12:52 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm surprised they haven't accidentally inbreeded two blood-related characters yet....or have they?
Well Shawn and Belle are as close as you can get without actually being related. They do share most of the same relatives lol.
I still consider that pairing incestuous. I don't care how many times they had Belle call Caroline "Mrs. Brady" instead of "Grandma".
Thank you! Shawn and Belle DID NOT and I mean DID NOT grow up together. Shawn was 12 when Belle was 3 and when Belle was SORASed they made them the same age. I hated that they paired up Shawn and Belle. Damn Langan! :redface:
It made no sense that Shawn and Belle would have even liked each other. Just like they did with EJ when they aged him. He was younger than Brady and Belle and now he's older than them and is with their sister and has kids with him! That's considered rape!
Brady and Belle were only a year apart before they were aged, once they were aged, Belle was 15, and Brady was 19. So dumb! :facepalm:
Shawn was born in 1987.
Abby and Brady were both born in 1992
Belle was born in 1993.
Will and Philip were both born in 1995.
And yet Abby is the age she should be and so is Will, yet Philip, Belle and Brady are older than both of them. Langan was a complete moron! :eyeroll: :hmmph:

Yeah so I hate Shawn and Belle together but unfortunately we are stuck with them since the show gave them a child in Claire who is also related to her family twice over. :yuk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply