Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: November Sweeps 2013
Topic Started: Oct 25 2013, 03:54 AM (2,008 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

November Sweeps 2013

"November sweeps will see lives and loves turned upside down," promises Executive Producer/Head Writer Bradley P. Bell. "And a couple in love decides to marry sooner than they originally intended."

Bill/Brooke/Katie: In Aspen, "Bill quickly gets himself into a tight predicament; one that could either end his life or change its course forever." As for Katie and Brooke, "When faced with losing him forever, these two women find themselves at a crossroads, both in their relationship with Bill and with one another. Their loyalty to each other and the Logan family will be tested as it never has been before."

Liam/Hope/Wyatt/Alexandria: "Much to Liam's displeasure, Wyatt becomes a hero in the face of danger by saving the day and the Hope For The Future Diamond. Furthermore, he is frustrated that ever since Hope witnessed the tribute video he made for Steffy, she refuses to wear his engagement ring. As the Spencer brothers vie for the love of Hope, she gets a new protégée at the office, her cousin Aly Forrester. Aly idolizes Hope and watches in fascination as her successful cousin works the runway, the fashion press and her two battling suitors."

Rick/Caroline/Carter/Maya: "Now that both Caroline and Rick, and Maya and Carter, have become engaged, what's left to argue over other than who will be the better bride? Caroline and Maya both allow their inner 'Bridezilla' to be revealed."

Eric/Quinn/Donna/Pam/Charlie: "Pam finds new romance and shares a mutual love of baking with her beau, Charlie. Donna sets her sights back on Eric, but has not bargained on incurring the wrath of Quinn."

Happy Thanksgiving! "Everyone is invited to Thanksgiving at the Forrester mansion. When the Logans, Spencers and Forresters all sit down together, the angst and tension is palpable. A fun-loving and good-hearted character sets the day's tone and implores everyone to put their conflict aside."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

thanks Daytime.
Brad Bell is seriously off his game. Those sweeps spoilers sounds like sleep-spoilers.
These days, I only tune in to see Katie telling off Brooke and Bill.
But seriously something is wrong with Bell these days. I wonder if he is one doing writing?

Anyway, lets talk about these spoilers:

Quote:

As the Spencer brothers vie for the love of Hope, she gets a new protegee at the office, her cousin Aly Forrester.
Alexandria Forrester is not Hope's cousin. In fact, they are not related. Hope is the child of Brooke Logan and Deacon Sharpe. Aly is Thorne and Darla's kid. Why is Brad Bell insisting on inserting Hope into everything Forrester when she isn't one?
Quote:

Bill/Brooke/Katie: In Aspen, "Bill quickly gets himself into a tight predicament; one that could either end his life or change its course forever." As for Katie and Brooke, "When faced with losing him forever, these two women find themselves at a crossroads, both in their relationship with Bill and with one another. Their loyalty to each other and the Logan family will be tested as it never has been before."
At the beginning I was hoping that Katie/Bill could get pass what happen and reconcile, but now I don't want Katie back with Bill nor do I want her having anything to do with her low-life trashy sister - it is so Jerry Springer. The low-life trashy sister blame Katie, the sick woman for loosing her husband because she wouldn't give him sex, etc. Sisters like her, one dont need. And now Brad Bell is insisting on having Brooke and Bill look innocent and charming. Pleaseeeeeeeee!
I was hoping Katie would stand her ground and if someone new comes along and she is ready for another relationship, then she should go for it. I dont want her back with nasty Bill. She deserves better than him.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

metitle
Oct 25 2013, 09:30 AM

Alexandria Forrester is not Hope's cousin. In fact, they are not related. Hope is the child of Brooke Logan and Deacon Sharpe. Aly is Thorne and Darla's kid. Why is Brad Bell insisting on inserting Hope into everything Forrester when she isn't one?
THIS!!!! Colour me surprised, Aly has absolutely no relation to Hope. Hope is NOT a Forrester...Heck even if they wanted her to be Ridge's "daughter", he himself isn't even a blood Forrester LOL. Making her idolize Hope is really going to make me :puke:

BlueEyes28
Member Avatar

Yuck.Nothing here interests me.Wake me up when Brooke dumps Bill.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nothing but triangles :headbang:
Another character coming to prop Hope :frustration:
Donna wanting Eric :eyeroll: :drunk:
Edited by natdot99, Oct 28 2013, 04:27 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply