Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 4th
Topic Started: Oct 25 2013, 04:00 AM (6,882 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of 11/4

Cane and Lily question Hilary's new ally

Alex and Kevin get closer to finding the truth about the hit and run

Nick and Sharon's evening takes a surprising turn

Jill and Jack team up against Victor

Lauren pleads with Paul and Christine to help Michael and Fen

Alex and Adam have a heated confrontation

credit: jcren

SID Preview

11/4, Alex and Kevin close in on finding the identity of Delia's killer

11/5, Things take an unexpected turn for Nick and Sharon

11/6, Jill and Jack team up against Victor

11/7, Fearful for her husband, Victoria continues trying to reach out to Billy

---

Daily Previews

11/4, Cane and Lily question Hilary's ally; Alex and Kevin close in on the truth about the hit and run

11/5, Nick and Sharon's night takes an unexpected turn; Adam provides Avery with a piece of the puzzle

11/6, Jill and Jack unite against Victor; Lauren asks Paul and Christine to help Michael

11/7, Victoria makes an effort to reconnect with Billy; Abby learns about Tyler's past

11/8, Alex and Adam argue; Nick and Sharon decide their next move

TV Guide Previews

11/4, Cane and Lily question Hilary's new ally, while Alex and Kevin get closer to finding the truth about the hit-and-run accident.

11/5, Nick and Sharon's evening takes a surprising turn, while Avery receives an unexpected piece of the puzzle from Adam.

11/6, Jill and Jack team up against Victor, while Lauren pleads with Paul and Christine to help Michael.

11/7, Victoria tries to reconnect with Billy, while Abby learns important details about Tyler's past.

11/8, Alex and Adam have a heated encounter, while Nick and Sharon determine their next move.
Edited by Daytime, Nov 3 2013, 05:34 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Most of the spoilers sound interesting :)Thank you Daytime :

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 25 2013, 04:00 AM

Quote:

Just as long as it doesn't end up with sex, I'm good with it. :huh:

Quote:

To do what? Challenge the will? If they challenge Victor's inheritance, they better challenge Devon's $2 billion, because THAT was really out of left field.
You would think these two would know better by now.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 25 2013, 09:18 AM
To do what? Challenge the will? If they challenge Victor's inheritance, they better challenge Devon's $2 billion, because THAT was really out of left field.
I am still curious that Kay left all that to Devon. What about Mackenzie? What about Brock? What about Philip Chancellor?
Really are we suppose to just forget that they dont exist?

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

LOL

"Alex and Kevin get closer..."

" to finding the truth about the hit and run"

The first part of the spoiler is what I saw first and I actually got excited and said, Oh, yeah, they're gonna go there. Then I got disappointed really fast. Seriously, these two together are so much more interesting than anything to do with Chloe and Kevin being anything more than friends.

Haven't they heard how the audience doesn't want Chloe & Kevin as a couple?

Oh, I like that Shick are spending more time together and Sharon isn't acting loony any more. I hope they get really close and go realllllllllllllllllly slow with it. So that the audience can get reinvested in these two again as a couple since it's been so long, before the awful reveal about Summer tears them apart. Because if they do it right, it's good old fashioned soap angst for a good old fashioned Super Couple!!

Adam, admit the truth. You know it's gonna come out! I do feel for you, though!!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Wake up PHYLLIS! Wake up PHYLLIS!! :cheer: :cheer:

jackskoko

Ashtonion
Oct 25 2013, 01:04 PM
LOL

The first part of the spoiler is what I saw first and I actually got excited and said, Oh, yeah, they're gonna go there. Then I got disappointed really fast. Seriously, these two together are so much more interesting than anything to do with Chloe and Kevin being anything more than friends.

Oh, I like that Shick are spending more time together and Sharon isn't acting loony any more. I hope they get really close and go realllllllllllllllllly slow with it. So that the audience can get reinvested in these two again as a couple since it's been so long, before the awful reveal about Summer tears them apart. Because if they do it right, it's good old fashioned soap angst for a good old fashioned Super Couple!!

Adam, admit the truth. You know it's gonna come out! I do feel for you, though!!
Don't you think they are making it TOO obvious that Adam is the killer? I suspect he isn't the driver they are looking for

Sandell

I AGREE WITH YOU JACKSKOKO

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

jackskoko
Oct 28 2013, 04:03 PM
Ashtonion
Oct 25 2013, 01:04 PM
LOL

Don't you think they are making it TOO obvious that Adam is the killer? I suspect he isn't the driver they are looking for
Oh, I hope it's not Adam.

But isn't the real dilemma/problem to overcome now is he actually thinks he's guilty but still won't admit it? Aren't most going to chastise him even if he didn't do it becuase he thought he had and didn't speak up and maybe they could have found the real culprit earlier if he didn't burn evidence. Hell, knowing this town, they'll still blame Adam for being on that road at all.

Oh, it sucks to be Adam...

And where the hell is Toto????? Is he ever coming back?
Edited by Ashtonion, Oct 29 2013, 12:07 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

This is a total rumor a friend passed to me, she said the person who posted it, left no verification, so, take it for what it's worth.
Quote:

Sharon's long lost father is none other than the guy who fathered Dylan with Nikki. Sharon and Dylan are half-siblings.

It could be, that may be why they didn't have Sharon jump Dylan's bones. :lol:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't mean to steal your thunder Sammie, but I think I said that somewhere.
That is why they get along so well without the sex.
I still think that Dylan and Sharon could be the fraternal twins that the Alzy nun mentioned.
If that is the case then Sharon definitely kept it in the family...

Soapwatcher

I was reading in the one of those sleazy tabloid papers (yes I read them!!!) an article about how the fans are up in arms over Delia's death and while I know you can take every other word with a grain of salt and can't believe the rest, it was saying that a few of the older actors are afraid of losing their jobs that JFP is bringing in her favorites you know FOJ like Steve Burton and that Anthony Geary is thinking about leaving GH and he may come over to Y&R, so we'll see if this is true I was also reading on another board where a fan favorite is coming to Y&R so I'm wondering if it is Tony and he will be Dylan and Sharon's father? Stranger things have happen, like I said we'll just have to see. Btw does anybody remember Tony playing a rapist on Y&R back in the beginning I can't remember which Brooks sister he raped, but it was either Chris or Leslie I think.
Edited by Soapwatcher, Oct 30 2013, 09:16 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Oct 30 2013, 07:07 AM
I don't mean to steal your thunder Sammie, but I think I said that somewhere.
That is why they get along so well without the sex.
I still think that Dylan and Sharon could be the fraternal twins that the Alzy nun mentioned.
If that is the case then Sharon definitely kept it in the family...
There's no thunder involved, I was just passing on what I was told today. you don't really expect me to remember every post I've read and who said it, do you?
Many of us repeat something they've heard, that someone else may have already posted about, it's not a major sin.
I will be happy to let you take the credit for announcing it first. :huh:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Oct 30 2013, 09:14 AM
I was reading in the one of those sleazy tabloid papers (yes I read them!!!) an article about how the fans are up in arms over Delia's death and while I know you can take every other word with a grain of salt and can't believe the rest, it was saying that a few of the older actors are afraid of losing their jobs that JFP is bringing in her favorites you know FOJ like Steve Burton and that Anthony Geary is thinking about leaving GH and he may come over to Y&R, so we'll see if this is true I was also reading on another board where a fan favorite is coming to Y&R so I'm wondering if it is Tony and he will be Dylan and Sharon's father? Stranger things have happen, like I said we'll just have to see. Btw does anybody remember Tony playing a rapist on Y&R back in the beginning I can't remember which Brooks sister he raped, but it was either Chris or Leslie I think.
The last thing I need is Tony Geary on Y&R. I like him just fine as Luke and don't need to see him ruined by JFP! After the flop that is Rambo McAvoy, I dont want to see anymore GHers on the show. I don't care if Rambo is Nikki's son. So what? It doesn't make him any more interesting.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 30 2013, 12:33 PM
Soapwatcher
The last thing I need is Tony Geary on Y&R. I like him just fine as Luke and don't need to see him ruined by JFP! After the flop that is Rambo McAvoy, I dont want to see anymore GHers on the show. I don't care if Rambo is Nikki's son. So what? It doesn't make him any more interesting.
Oh noooooooooooooo, Anthony Geary? I can't stannnnnnd him.

shark
Member Avatar

yeah he's ugly.

shark
Member Avatar

was it in here that I read somebody saying that it's a rumor Sharon 's father and Dylan's was the same man?
any truth to that?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Soapwatcher
Quote:

I was reading one of those sleazy tabloid papers (yes I read them!!!) an article about how the fans are up in arms over Delia's death and while I know you can take every other word with a grain of salt and can't believe the rest, it was saying that a few of the older actors are afraid of losing their jobs that
JFP is bringing in her favorites you know FOJ like Steve Burton and that Anthony Geary is thinking about leaving GH and he may come over to Y & R so we will see if this is true
Not surprised vets at Y & R are afraid of losing their jobs. Undoubtely they've heard about her history on other soaps, hell could be breaking loose behind the scenes, IMO.

metitle
Member Avatar

crap, I can't have Luke on this show.
Next, will be Maurice Benard (Sonny), Laura Wright (Carly) and god knows who else. In fact, lets bring the entire GH cast over to Y&R
Crap, this is not good.
Although I wouldn't mind Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis) because I have always loved her, even when she was Julia Wainwright.

DDiva
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 25 2013, 09:18 AM
Daytime
Oct 25 2013, 04:00 AM

Quote:

Just as long as it doesn't end up with sex, I'm good with it. :huh:

Quote:

Not so much, remember when Kay got into it hot n heavy with Tucker for deceiving Victor and she disowned him? She said it right then she would pass over him and give everything to his son.

OK, I've had enough of Fen screwin up his posh life for no apparent reason! If he wants to go to jail so badly PLEASE throw away the key!! In fact treat him to the welcome that Michael got and add a new gf! :offs: #toofuckinspoiled
Edited by DDiva, Nov 1 2013, 10:25 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply