Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 4th
Topic Started: Oct 25 2013, 04:00 AM (6,904 Views)
shark
Member Avatar

Can't stand Fen...Paul coddles him to much. Christine, thinks he needs a wake up call though. One time I'm in favor of 'Cricket'.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DDiva
Nov 1 2013, 10:15 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 25 2013, 09:18 AM
Daytime
Oct 25 2013, 04:00 AM
NE Spoilers for the week of 11/4

Cane and Lily question Hilary's new ally

Alex and Kevin get closer to finding the truth about the hit and run

Nick and Sharon's evening takes a surprising turn

Jill and Jack team up against Victor

Lauren pleads with Paul and Christine to help Michael and Fen

Alex and Adam have a heated confrontation

credit: jcren
Quote:

Nick and Sharon's evening takes a surprising turn

Just as long as it doesn't end up with sex, I'm good with it. :huh:

Quote:

To do what? Challenge the will? If they challenge Victor's inheritance, they better challenge Devon's $2 billion, because THAT was really out of left field.
You would think these two would know better by now.
Not so much, remember when Kay got into it hot n heavy with Tucker for deceiving Victor and she disowned him? She said it right then she would pass over him and give everything to his son.

OK, I've had enough of Fen screwin up his posh life for no apparent reason! If he wants to go to jail so badly PLEASE throw away the key!! In fact treat him to the welcome that Michael got and add a new gf! :offs: #toofuckinspoiled
Quote:

Not so much, remember when Kay got into it hot n heavy with Tucker for deceiving Victor and she disowned him? She said it right then she would pass over him and give everything to his son.

Oh yeah, forgot about that, but seriously, $ 2 Billion!
I'm sick of little lord Fauntleroy too, never liked the spoiled brat.
I still think Carmine shot himself.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Oh who cares about stupid Carmine. Glad his cheesy grin is off my screen

metitle
Member Avatar

Episode - Monday November 4th.

Let the grieving continue.

Daytime
Member Avatar

SID Preview

11/4, Alex and Kevin close in on finding the identity of Delia's killer

11/5, Things take an unexpected turn for Nick and Sharon

11/6, Jill and Jack team up against Victor

11/7, Fearful for her husband, Victoria continues trying to reach out to Billy

---

Daily Previews

11/4, Cane and Lily question Hilary's ally; Alex and Kevin close in on the truth about the hit and run

11/5, Nick and Sharon's night takes an unexpected turn; Adam provides Avery with a piece of the puzzle

11/6, Jill and Jack unite against Victor; Lauren asks Paul and Christine to help Michael

11/7, Victoria makes an effort to reconnect with Billy; Abby learns about Tyler's past

11/8, Alex and Adam argue; Nick and Sharon decide their next move

Daytime
Member Avatar

Preview week of Nov. 4th

Neil tells Jack about Hilary and asks him to give her a job at Jabot. Jack runs into Hilary at the GCAC and deduces that she is the woman Neil told him about. Hilary tells Jack that she was planning to leave town. Jack tells her to stay and find a way to get the people she hurt to forgive her. Jack then offers Hilary a job. Lily arrives and goes off on Hilary. Jack intervenes and points out to Lily that grief can make people do awful things. Hilary is touched that Jack defends her.

Even though Hilary will be working in another section Lily wants to quit her job. She and Cane decide to go into business together. The co-head writer says that this could solidify their relationship further or cause problems. Lily and Cane may find being married and working together causing issues.

Billy is a Loose Cannon

Billy jumps to the conclusion that a random man driving a black SUV ran down Delia. Billy threatens the man and the police are called. At the police station, Alex has called Victoria and Chloe to calm Billy down because he is on the verge of killing the man. Alex goes to check out the man's SUV and rules out that he is the person who hit Delia. Furious that he was attacked in front of his family, the man threatens to press charges against Billy. Victoria intervenes and is able to talk the man down. After the man leaves Alex warns Billy that next time he will arrest him. Billy gets pissed feelings that he is being ganged up on. Everyone is worried about him.

Courtesy of Meghan and Jacren

metitle
Member Avatar

Daytime

Even though Hilary will be working in another section Lily wants to quit her job. She and Cane decide to go into business together. The co-head writer says that this could solidify their relationship further or cause problems. Lily and Cane may find being married and working together causing issues.
This sounds familiar. I believe this is Nick and Phyllis' story when they started Restless Style. Going into business together, then of course it starts out great, then suddenly it starts to unravel. Each party stop trusting each other, etc. Are writers planning to repeat this storyline but with different characters?
Quote:

Why are the writers even bothering with this when the end results are always the same? Victor wins, Jack loose.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 2 2013, 12:51 PM
Daytime

This sounds familiar. I believe this is Nick and Phyllis' story when they started Restless Style. Going into business together, then of course it starts out great, then suddenly it starts to unravel. Each party stop trusting each other, etc. Are writers planning to repeat this storyline but with different characters?
Quote:

Why are the writers even bothering with this when the end results are always the same? Victor wins, Jack loose.
It's all the plotting they all do that I love.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 2 2013, 02:54 PM
metitle
Daytime

Quote:

it gets kind of boring watching the same thing over and over again.
So I think this "joining forces" is a waste of time. Yet again.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 2 2013, 03:54 PM
Sammie Jo
Nov 2 2013, 02:54 PM
metitle
Daytime

Quote:

it gets kind of boring watching the same thing over and over again.
So I think this "joining forces" is a waste of time. Yet again.
Yes, but, the plotting and subterfuge and the devious plots, those they don't really repeat.
Cane and Lilly going into business together? Doing what?
Oh wait, Devon will have to be involved, he's got the bankroll. Crap, we'll never get rid of him or cane and lilly. :facepalm:

metitle
Member Avatar

I dont mind Cane and Lily.
I think they are cute.
I would rather watch them than watch Dylan, Abby or Tyler.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Actually Jack plays the angry defeated man a lot better than he can the victorious, powerful man.
when jack win he appears so fake and famine.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Victor might think that Jack and Jill are together for Billy and not be prepared for the possible ambush that they throw on his doorstep.
Halloweens over, it's not a flaming pile of dog shit.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 2 2013, 08:01 PM
I dont mind Cane and Lily.
I think they are cute.
I would rather watch them than watch Dylan, Abby or Tyler.
I can't stand Abby or Tyler, separately they are dull as dishwater, together they're like stagnant water. I feel the same about Cane and Lilly, never cared for cane from the beginning, and lilly was always a :sleep: to me.
Dylan, I can take him or leave him, so far he's not been annoying, we'll see what happens with the I'm your mommy story. :popcorn:

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie,
to each's own when it comes characters on Y&R.
You have your dullness and I have mine.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Devon is definitely a sleeping pill. Has he ever been exciting on the show?
Noah isn't exactly bursting with energy either.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I would love to see the unlikely pair Victor and Devon together. I don't think Devon has ever had a really good s/l. I think Eric Braeden could groom this character he has been Mr. Goody-Goody long enough.

LPS
Member Avatar

I would give Devon's character the axe. A total bore.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I think that's kind of what is wrong with this show......most of these younger adults that the writers are giving them more sl are just boring or is it the writing :shrug: Cane & Lily are so boring and Cane thinks he is HS :thumbsdown: what kind of business could they go in together??? Devon......have never cared for his character and I don't want to see him working with Victor! Noah.....I think if they ever give him something to do besides pouring drinks and looking after his looney mom, he could become interesting.....maybe? Tyler and Libby.......waste of time. Even Lauren is getting boring, so maybe it's the writing :toetap:

metitle
Member Avatar

SnowAngel

Tyler and Libby.......waste of time.

Who is Libby? Do you mean Abby?
If you mean Abby, then she was sort of interesting when she and her other siblings took daddy warbucks to court for their trust-funds.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply