Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 4th
Topic Started: Oct 25 2013, 04:00 AM (6,798 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

11/4, Cane and Lily question Hilary's new ally, while Alex and Kevin get closer to finding the truth about the hit-and-run accident.

11/5, Nick and Sharon's evening takes a surprising turn, while Avery receives an unexpected piece of the puzzle from Adam.

11/6, Jill and Jack team up against Victor, while Lauren pleads with Paul and Christine to help Michael.

11/7, Victoria tries to reconnect with Billy, while Abby learns important details about Tyler's past.

11/8, Alex and Adam have a heated encounter, while Nick and Sharon determine their next move.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 3 2013, 05:20 PM
SnowAngel

Tyler and Libby.......waste of time.

Who is Libby? Do you mean Abby?
If you mean Abby, then she was sort of interesting when she and her other siblings took daddy warbucks to court for their trust-funds.
Duh, yes I meant Abby. Oh I liked the old Abby, this one not so much. The old Abby was always up to something and ending up getting into trouble, she was entertaining and nauseating at the same time.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 3 2013, 01:12 PM
Sammie,
to each's own when it comes characters on Y&R.
You have your dullness and I have mine.
Did I say you couldn't or are you the only one allowed to say who they do or don't like?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Nov 3 2013, 05:40 PM
metitle
Nov 3 2013, 05:20 PM
SnowAngel

Tyler and Libby.......waste of time.

Who is Libby? Do you mean Abby?
If you mean Abby, then she was sort of interesting when she and her other siblings took daddy warbucks to court for their trust-funds.
Duh, yes I meant Abby. Oh I liked the old Abby, this one not so much. The old Abby was always up to something and ending up getting into trouble, she was entertaining and nauseating at the same time.
I agree, I miss the naked heiress, she would never waste her time with boring tyler.
He always looks like he just got the worst news of his life, a regular sad sack.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 3 2013, 06:52 PM
metitle
Nov 3 2013, 01:12 PM
Sammie,
to each's own when it comes characters on Y&R.
You have your dullness and I have mine.
Did I say you couldn't or are you the only one allowed to say who they do or don't like?
No your statement didn't say I couldn't.
No, I am certainly not the only individual allowed to say who I dont like.
I believe everyone should say who they like or dont like.
I was just inferring that we all have characters that we find dull.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 3 2013, 07:55 AM
Victor might think that Jack and Jill are together for Billy and not be prepared for the possible ambush that they throw on his doorstep.
Halloweens over, it's not a flaming pile of dog shit.

Victor not prepared? Surely you jest! lol
He trusts no one, and with good reason.
Look what his kids did to him wanting their trust fund, which, btw, is a gift, not an entitlement.
He can never tell nikki any secret, she'll blab to someone, the only one he could really trust was Katherine.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 3 2013, 04:25 PM
I would give Devon's character the axe. A total bore.
The only time Devon was any good was pissing off Tyler. Now its Boohooo I have too much money pity party....Can't say I can think of anyone who feels sorry for him.

shark
Member Avatar

I don't care for the actress who plays Abby like the little original gal better she was a flake, but, more like a rich spoiled gal would be this gal looks like odd. can't explain it it's like she's vanilla or something.

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 3 2013, 06:58 PM
BlissfulLily
Nov 3 2013, 07:55 AM
Victor might think that Jack and Jill are together for Billy and not be prepared for the possible ambush that they throw on his doorstep.
Halloweens over, it's not a flaming pile of dog shit.

Victor not prepared? Surely you jest! lol
He trusts no one, and with good reason.
Look what his kids did to him wanting their trust fund, which, btw, is a gift, not an entitlement.
He can never tell nikki any secret, she'll blab to someone, the only one he could really trust was Katherine.
yeah, his kids shit on him big time they wouldn't had been welcomed at my table after that. dumb ass Victurdia doesn't know what she wants. Once billy gets back to himself she will go back to whining over a kid and working at newman , too. Wouldn't U hate to work at one of those places that is owned by the Abbotts or Newmans? You'd sit by the door and watch to see who is gonna be the boss that week , who quit 40 times but now is returning to the head of the firm. Who will it be this week? Adam? Victurdia? Victurd? one of the Abbotts ? Mickey mouse ?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm still waiting for the announcement that Villy is having a baby lol..cue the morning sickness!!

metitle
Member Avatar

^were they still trying?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 4 2013, 01:51 PM
I'm still waiting for the announcement that Villy is having a baby lol..cue the morning sickness!!
That would be the pits if she comes up pregnant now. ^o)

metitle
Member Avatar

Episode - TUESDAY Nov. 5th

Poor Adam, he is digging himself deeper.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well, he honestly thinks he must have hit her. The scarf, the barely broken lens.
If he had hit her hard enough to mess her up like they said she was, there would be a lot more damage.
If they look at his SUV and see more than just a lens busted that will prove the writers are FOS.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 4 2013, 04:18 PM
3WishGenie
Nov 4 2013, 01:51 PM
That would be the pits if she comes up pregnant now. ^o)
They were pretty clear just before the accident that they were having a lot of sex in order to have a baby, what's the point of all that if there won't be one?? Maybe she'll find out during sweeps or Christmas.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Lauren is crying to Paul and Christine again about Mike and Fen in jail. Ugh here's a tip Lauren: keep your legs closed!!!!

Mary In Georgia

Sammie Jo
Oct 30 2013, 12:37 AM
This is a total rumor a friend passed to me, she said the person who posted it, left no verification, so, take it for what it's worth.
Quote:

Sharon's long lost father is none other than the guy who fathered Dylan with Nikki. Sharon and Dylan are half-siblings.

It could be, that may be why they didn't have Sharon jump Dylan's bones. :lol:
Yes Sharon was having sex with in town or came to town. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :welcome: :embarrassed: :rockon: I don't see how Nick could ever sleep with Sharon after she married & had sex with Victor, which is Nicks father. I'm sorry there is way to eck factor. Maybe we'll find out Sharon was off her meds & Nikki was on her bottle. So Sharon & Nickki had SEX. Wouldn't that be cool. Victors child's heart would blow up in his chest . Cause Carmine sent pics of Nikki & Sharon air mail

shark
Member Avatar

If I was Victoria I could rest now knowing that Billy won't be out on the prowl looking for love and bringing home another kid by another woman for awhile.

DDiva
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 2 2013, 02:54 PM
metitle
Nov 2 2013, 12:51 PM
Daytime

Even though Hilary will be working in another section Lily wants to quit her job. She and Cane decide to go into business together. The co-head writer says that this could solidify their relationship further or cause problems. Lily and Cane may find being married and working together causing issues.
This sounds familiar. I believe this is Nick and Phyllis' story when they started Restless Style. Going into business together, then of course it starts out great, then suddenly it starts to unravel. Each party stop trusting each other, etc. Are writers planning to repeat this storyline but with different characters?
Quote:

Jill and Jack team up against Victor
Why are the writers even bothering with this when the end results are always the same? Victor wins, Jack loose.
It's all the plotting they all do that I love
I smell grief sex!!! Wouldn't that be soapy?

OK, so... wth is wrong with Leslie voicing her opinion to Nikki? #pisspoorlawyer I don't remember Nikki confiding in her. If I were Nikki I would have given them so much sass u woulda thought they were dating Nick!
Edited by DDiva, Nov 5 2013, 04:23 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Episode - Wednesday Nov. 6th.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply