Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics 10/28/13
Topic Started: Oct 25 2013, 03:58 PM (1,397 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Jennifer is devastated when she believes Daniel slept with Theresa.
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-102813/14173/#item=301923

JJ makes a surprising decision.
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-102813/14173/#item=301924

A desperate Nicole attempts to clear her name with Eric.
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-102813/14173/#item=301925

EJ blackmails Lucas!
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-102813/14173/#item=301926

Sami confronts EJ about blackmailing Lucas - and has a surprising reaction.
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-102813/14173/#item=301927

As Chad prepares to leave for Boston, Abigail breaks up with him.
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-102813/14173/#item=301928

Marlena makes a shocking discovery in Daniel's office!
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-102813/14173/#item=301929

Kristen is stunned when she realizes exactly why Eric is angry with Nicole.
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-102813/14173/#item=301930

Nicole reveals to Daniel her love for Eric - and relays the shocking allegations he's made against her.
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-102813/14173/#item=301931

Jennifer is taken aback when she finds JJ in an unexpected place.
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-102813/14173/#item=301932

Edited by WillFan, Oct 25 2013, 04:07 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Posted Image

I'm seriously distracted by the pumpkin on the counter.

ETA: I just noticed that Hope's in this pic too. lol.
ETA #2: I could live without Maggie being there.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 25 2013, 04:07 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

He decides NOT to carve his pumpkin like that?! ;)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

A desperate Nicole attempts to clear her name with Eric.
Posted Image

EJ blackmails Lucas!
Posted Image

Sami confronts EJ about blackmailing Lucas - and has a surprising reaction.
Posted Image

As Chad prepares to leave for Boston, Abigail breaks up with him.
Posted Image

blueskies
Member Avatar

i thought Abby broke up with Chad today?

And why am I not surprised Sami's going to be happy EJ's blackmailing Lucas. FML. I hope Lucas doesn't give in.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Funny. That doesn't look like Dan's office.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Kristen is stunned when she realizes exactly why Eric is angry with Nicole.
Posted Image

Her hair doesn't look much better, IMO.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Nicole reveals to Daniel her love for Eric - and relays the shocking allegations he's made against her.
Posted Image

Nicole, WHY??????????

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Jennifer is taken aback when she finds JJ in an unexpected place.
Posted Image

She's shocked to find him at home (aka the Horton House)??? ;)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
Oct 25 2013, 04:02 PM

And why am I not surprised Sami's going to be happy EJ's blackmailing Lucas. FML. I hope Lucas doesn't give in.
EJ's probably blackmailing Lucas to get Allie living with him & Sami again, so Sami's going to be all grateful that he's trying to keep their family together. :blah: :flipoff:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Supergirlx2
Oct 25 2013, 04:06 PM
blueskies

EJ's probably blackmailing Lucas to get Allie living with him & Sami again, so Sami's going to be all grateful that he's trying to keep their family together. :blah: :flipoff:
That isn't such a surprising reaction to me...more surprising would be for Sami to actually tell Lucas he was right and have him take Allie if he wants.

Carly
Member Avatar

Do we know what info EJ uses to blackmail Lucas?

I can't imagine that EJ would threaten to tell the cops that Will shot him. That kind of blackmail would be an empty threat because EJ and Lucas both know that Sami would never forgive EJ if he got Will sent to prison.

I'm still hoping the blackmail info is about Lucas shooting Franco. I think that would be a great umbrella storyline that would draw on the show's history in a really interesting way. (EJ wouldn't even need evidence to prove to Will that Lucas shot Franco. Sami and an off-screen Austin could confirm the truth. And Lucas's horrified reaction would also confirm the truth if Will confronted him about Franco's murder.) Of course, I doubt DAYS will go in this direction. Major bummer.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 25 2013, 04:09 PM
Supergirlx2
blueskies

That isn't such a surprising reaction to me...more surprising would be for Sami to actually tell Lucas he was right and have him take Allie if he wants.
I don't know, they use the word "confronts" which makes it sound like Sami is mad at EJ. Therefore the logical "surprise" is that she turns out to be supportive of what he did. Probably because the blackmail isn't even blackmail, LOL.

Quote:

I can't imagine that EJ would threaten to tell the cops that Will shot him. That kind of blackmail would be an empty threat because EJ and Lucas both know that Sami would never forgive EJ if he got Will sent to prison.

I'm still hoping the blackmail info is about Lucas shooting Franco. I think that would be a great umbrella storyline that would draw on the show's history in a really interesting way. (EJ wouldn't even need evidence to prove to Will that Lucas shot Franco. Sami and an off-screen Austin could confirm the truth. And Lucas's horrified reaction would also confirm the truth if Will confronted him about Franco's murder.) Of course, I doubt DAYS will go in this direction. Major bummer.

According to the SOD article, it doesn't even sound like blackmail. EJ basically guilts Lucas into dropping the issue.
Edited by tomsawyer, Oct 25 2013, 04:22 PM.

Carly
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 25 2013, 04:20 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 25 2013, 04:09 PM
Supergirlx2
blueskies

I don't know, they use the word "confronts" which makes it sound like Sami is mad at EJ. Therefore the logical "surprise" is that she turns out to be supportive of what he did. Probably because the blackmail isn't even blackmail, LOL.

Quote:

According to the SOD article, it doesn't even sound like blackmail. EJ basically guilts Lucas into dropping the issue.
That's a shame. I was hoping the blackmail info would be something cool and intriguing. It would've been awesome if EJ had blackmailed Lucas about something that happened while Lucas was living in Hong Kong. That would've been a great way to bring Lucas back to the forefront and build some history about what happened to Lucas while he was off-screen in Hong Kong.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 25 2013, 03:59 PM
Posted Image

The pumpkin looks like the love child of Jennifer and Daniel - blonde hair and dressed in black like its mother and orange skin like its father.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 25 2013, 04:00 PM
Posted Image

He decides NOT to carve his pumpkin like that?! ;)

Poor JJ. He looks like a lost little boy in this picture.
Edited by Pookie, Oct 25 2013, 06:46 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Oct 25 2013, 06:31 PM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

The pumpkin looks like the love child of Jennifer and Daniel - blonde hair and dressed in black like its mother and orange skin like its father.
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Perfect!

Ocean

LonePirate
Oct 25 2013, 06:31 PM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Jennifer to daniel. Honey look at our baby sitting on the counter. Annoying like grandma maggie, Short like me and orange skin color just like you. How about that! His name is tan cheetos.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Supergirlx2
Posted Image
She discovers the three female patients he was keeping hostage in a secret room behind the bookcase?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply