Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of October 28th
Topic Started: Oct 25 2013, 06:45 PM (1,766 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6th0vq8BgbA

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-102813/n42282/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

More Marlena equals more viewing on my end.

blueskies
Member Avatar

:o

Marlena's going to go blind with rage and kill Kristen after she sees THAT.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

So excited!! :chee:

Dreamy
Member Avatar

So looking forward to this.....

Ocean

Thanks god bristen is going to be over .writers really did make brady dumb and dumber every day and make kristen to continue lie to brady even though broke up his family and friends. I never liked bristen as a couple. Every time they were kissing and having sex reminded me brady was 5 years old and kristen was 25 year old like evil step mom sleeping with her step son. It was sickening and writers made a hug mistake to put bristen together. Writers didn't pay attention to history, but as a viewers I kept fastward their scenes. I hope when kristen come back writers never put her with brady again.

metitle
Member Avatar

Oh snap,
Marlena will actually see her son being rape. She is going to need therapy and so will Eric.
Edited by metitle, Oct 25 2013, 09:18 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

YouTube pretty pretty please!

BradyB

Im looking forward to seeing this play out!!! GO MARLENA!!!

Keith
Member Avatar

Good God. Poor Marlena.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hope Marlena pushes Kritter off a Cliff.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Mitchapalooza
Oct 25 2013, 09:04 PM
YouTube pretty pretty please!
you can't see the promo on the NBC site?? it works for me.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

YT added.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

What, Marlena actually sees the video? FINALLY the truth is out and I couldn't be happier.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Go get her Marlena.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

The fallout is going to be epic! I am so here for this.

Edited by Sable Colby, Oct 26 2013, 02:13 AM.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Marlena is going to be incandescent with rage!!! I love an angry Marlena vs. Kristen backed into a corner. Some of my best memories stem from moments like this!

The only sad thing is, Eilleen Davidson is gone, and now we have no chance to see her really torture the people she hates the most in a consistent fashion. I am sorry, but bedding Eric is such small potatoes compared to some of the other things she has done, and Kristen lost her bite this return. I know they wanted to show Kristen had "a softer side" , but I didn't want to see her have a conscience. What's the point of having probably the best female antagonist ever on this show soften?

That said, Eileen has done a fantastic job, and this final fall out will be epic by today's soap standards. Nothing will be more fun than watching that wedding spiral out of control, and this one will be the biggest wedding Daysaster in probably 12 or 13 years. You know I'll watch Marlena eat Kristen for breakfast. I'll be watching live again (finally), that's a given. I'll just leave early and report back to office late :blulaugh:
Edited by Daysfanatic79, Oct 26 2013, 08:48 AM.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Oct 25 2013, 06:52 PM
More Marlena equals more viewing on my end.
If only we could rule Days, there would be more Marlena! There is no Susan Lucci now, so the dispute is settled that people use to argue about during the 80's and 90's; Deidre still has a show, and Lucci does not. That Makes Deidre Hall unprotested queen of Daytime by default, and why they do not use a woman who at one time, had the largest fan club in the world, beats me.

If they had a brain (which I have determined NBC/Sony/Their Puppet Corday to be deaf, dumb and blind) they would use the gold they have in front of them, and that does not count when it comes to Ali Sweeney. She is a vet of this show, but everything loses its luster if you see it too often.

Screen hogging Ali just makes want Deidre, Kristian, Mary Beth Evans, and so one even more. TPTB haven't done anything to help Ali's career by not giving her a break, and allow her a B or C story. They have made me grow to disdain her. Hey, I liked her when she was evil and on only 3 times a week. God, has that changed. :frustration:

ShaneDOOLFan

This promo reminds me of classic 90's DOOL (particularly 90's with Kristen and Marlena, she is even wearing a pantsuit similar to the one she wore when Kristen was found out in 1997 ha). I think however she doesn't really see the video but rather something else. Maybe it is password protected and that is why she is saying that. I don't think anyone will see the video until the wedding is about to start.

Hugo
Member Avatar

"Oh no, it can't be."
I don't think it's Marlena's reaction to the video. She seems frustrated because the file is not opening or the video is not on the flashdrive anymore. I think she might have altered the flashdrive with the nail polish.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply