Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 28 2013, 12:37 AM (9,435 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

ArizonaDaze
Oct 28 2013, 05:47 PM
cockymom
Oct 28 2013, 12:53 PM
Oh Gabi, you're so going to wish Nick would never speak to you again. Something's going to happen to you, I don't know what it's going to be, but it's going to be bad.
Maybe Gabi is the "major character" that gets murdered??
can't be Gabi since Camilla is still shooting episodes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 28 2013, 06:12 PM
ArizonaDaze
cockymom
Oh Gabi, you're so going to wish Nick would never speak to you again. Something's going to happen to you, I don't know what it's going to be, but it's going to be bad.
can't be Gabi since Camilla is still shooting episodes.
Oh, darn, but you're probably right.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Oct 28 2013, 03:55 PM
SKBaldwin
Oct 28 2013, 01:33 PM
Something tells me Maxine is not gonna be thrilled when she finds out about Dan and Theresa's "affair"... :shame:
I just figured out who Maxine is in the Dannifer story! She's Annie Wilkes!

Posted Image

She's one break-up away from locking Daniel in her house and making him read Dannifer fan fiction to her.
IF ONLY!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

NO has been on the show for almost a year and the only time he ever commanded the screen was when he was a stripper for a couple of days. Why in the hell did this show keep him covered up as much as they did? You'd never know gay men were in charge of this show given how little he has been shirtless on this show. Shame on them for that crime.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Nick is only on the show once a week now and the writers still cannot write him a good scene. That scene with Nick and Gabi at the club was painful to watch.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I feel so embarrassed for KA and SR as they have been reduced to playing spectators of today's Dannifer fight. If they stick around another day, they can witness tomorrow's fight, too. I guess it is an easy paycheck for them if nothing else.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

What was up with the music today? Really felt off and distracting.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Daniel is as disinterested in this fight with Jennifer as I am. All he had to do was deny anything was going on but he evidently zoned out as Jennifer drones on and on and on. She never shuts up.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Oct 28 2013, 06:46 PM
I feel so embarrassed for KA and SR as they have been reduced to playing spectators of today's Dannifer fight. If they stick around another day, they can witness tomorrow's fight, too. I guess it is an easy paycheck for them if nothing else.
What makes me laugh the most (ok, what makes me laugh at all, cause it's definitely not cool for my fave gal to be used as background) is that KA gets paid the same amount per episode whether she has 3 lines or 30.
Both KA & SR must be two of the most expensive per-episode actresses on the show, since they've been on the show for decades. It's poor money management to waste thousands to have Hope or Maggie say one or two lines or to appear in 2-3 scenes in an episode. And it's not like this happens once in a while. It tends to happen more often than not. It's rare these days that you see Maggie or Hope have a central role in an episode.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The nurse and her snark towards Daniel in that final hospital scene in Theresa's room was easily my favorite moment today. Maybe this episode was the show purging a lot of the crap before the good stuff happens next month.

Kriss4

Kayla should have been on this episode, with Hope, Caroline, and Roman...concerned about Theresa. Sami could have come to show some concern for her cousin, as could Eric

Daniel ought to have called the Bradys.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Seriously... exactly how many times did we need to see Jen chase Daniel all over the hospital to demand an explanation of his behavior, which, at this point, is none of her business and to hear the same dialogue over and over? :frustration:

Did like the Rafe/Jordan scenes... could have done without Caroline and definitely without Mama Kate supervising... again.

Highlight of the show for me was Arianna Grace... she stole it all without saying a word!! :cheer:

world50

I don't understand how Hope was more interested in thinking Dan slept with Theresa then worrying about her OD'ing.Why didn't she call Theresa's parents ?Must everything be about Jenn and Dan's lovelife.:puke:Gosh these writers are agenda driven.:(

SKBaldwin

ArizonaDaze
cockymom
Hell, no! Forget that!

KAM

Kriss4
Oct 28 2013, 07:38 PM
Kayla should have been on this episode, with Hope, Caroline, and Roman...concerned about Theresa. Sami could have come to show some concern for her cousin, as could Eric

Daniel ought to have called the Bradys.
I know the writers are trying hard to brain wash us into believing that Daniel takes care of everything and everyone in Salem...but really...why would it be on Daniel to call the Bradys? He was in doctor mode in the ambulance with the patient. Then the moment they all rolled in, Daniel was confronted by Hope Brady, not to mention Jennifer and Maggie, who have known all the patient's relatives much longer than he has, not to mention Anne M and a host of hospital employees who all knew the patient was related to Kayla, their chief of staff.

That said, I do agree that yes, more of Jeannie T's Brady relatives should be there...and those that are there as well as those who know her parents well should be showing some minimal concern for her. Maybe that is yet to come, after the Diva of Dannifer relinquishes the spot light. Hope so.

Pookie
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Oct 28 2013, 01:57 PM

On an unrelated note, I saw in the spoilers that someone overhears JJ and Daniel discussing the secret, which probably means that JJ will admit that he slept with Theresa. So, who do you think it is? ;) :D
Maybe it's Corday's creepy daughter. She was looking a little Theresa-obsessed today.

ETA: EJ or Stefano? Stefano might be eager to show Daniel how he's a changed man.
Edited by Pookie, Oct 28 2013, 08:52 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I can only imagine the reaction they want us to have is something like this,

'OMG, Theresa's SOO horrible, making poor Jen think Dan's in a relationship with her. I'm glad she OD'd. Her family doesn't care about her anyway. See how they care more about Dannifer's dying true love??"

blueskies
Member Avatar

Why's Dan in Jen's office??

blueskies
Member Avatar

aww, Karin and Ann and Theresa. No wonder Theresa doesn't like her family, they don't care a lick about her.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
Oct 28 2013, 09:07 PM
aww, Karin and Ann and Theresa. No wonder Theresa doesn't like her family, they don't care a lick about her.
according to Kristian they do, and from certain scenes in the past, i do believe that's true. However, it wasn't at all apparent in today's episode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply