Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Liam update....mystery actor clues; 10/29 UPDATE: Clue is narrowed down to 2 soaps!
Topic Started: Oct 28 2013, 06:37 PM (9,456 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

LIAM UPDATE:

Liam, a character debuting on "Days" in December, will be played by an actor previously known for his role on one of the CBS soaps. The actor also has a connection (from that previous soap) to one of the current actors on "Days." Let the guessing begin!

LIAM...CLUE UPDATES:

The actor playing Liam has appeared on one of these CBS soaps: ATWT or Y&R.

Previous clue:
The actor also has a connection (from that previous soap) to one of the current actors on "Days."
Edited by Jason47, Oct 29 2013, 03:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

his a contract role?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

It is NOT another ex-Passions actor. <-- just stating an obvious point that I thought should be put out there. lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

2 questions:
- Is this CBS soap still airing?
- What's the general age range for Liam? Teens/20s, 30s (aka Sami/Nicole), 40s/50s (aka Jen/Hope/Kayla), or 60s+
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

This actor and a current Days actor were on the same CBS soap? Am I interpreting this correctly?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 28 2013, 06:45 PM
2 questions:
- What's the general age range for Liam? Teens/20s, 30s (aka Sami/Nicole), 40s/50s (aka Jen/Hope/Kayla), or 60s+
That will be narrowed down later in the week!!

It can be narrowed down to the 4 most recent CBS soaps, I'm not talking about someone from a 1970's or 1980's long-ago cancelled soap.
Edited by Jason47, Oct 28 2013, 06:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

When you mean "current actors on Days", do you mean still taping?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 28 2013, 06:54 PM
When you mean "current actors on Days", do you mean still taping?
Yes, but I use "actor" in the general sense, so it could be a current actor or actress.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Jason47
Oct 28 2013, 06:37 PM
LIAM UPDATE:

Liam, a character debuting on "Days" in December, will be played by an actor previously known for his role on one of the CBS soaps. The actor also has a connection (from that previous soap) to one of the current actors on "Days." Let the guessing begin!
Is it someone from ATWT, a.k.a. a former colleague of Shawn Christian's? I know Joseph Mascolo used to be on B&B, but his only connections on that show were Jack Wagner and Ronn Moss. I doubt the former would do Days and the thought of latter terrifies me. I also don't think it's any one of Greg Vaghn's friends from Y&R, because most of them are still with that show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Jason47
Oct 28 2013, 06:53 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 28 2013, 06:45 PM
2 questions:
That will be narrowed down later in the week!!

It can be narrowed down to the 4 most recent CBS soaps, I'm not talking about someone from a 1970's or 1980's long-ago cancelled soap.
Thanks, Jason. I kinda figured that much re: which soaps. ;)

For those that may want/need this info, the 4 CBS soaps are: Y&R, B&B, ATWT, & GL.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 28 2013, 06:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Oct 28 2013, 06:58 PM
Jason47
LIAM UPDATE:

Is it someone from ATWT, a.k.a. a former colleague of Shawn Christian's? I know Joseph Mascolo used to be on B&B, but his only connections on that show were Jack Wagner and Ronn Moss. I doubt the former would do Days and the thought of latter terrifies me. I also don't think it's any one of Greg Vaghn's friends from Y&R, because most of them are still with that show.
I haven't revealed what type of connection it is yet though.

People have guessed Kyle Lowder on my FB page, and he fits both categories of clues...he's been on a CBS soap and is connected to a current Days actor (married to Arianne Zucker). So it's not necessarily someone who may have worked with Joe on B&B or Greg on Y&R, etc...
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Were they on the CBS soap at the same time? Or maybe it's the actor who replaced Shawn Christian on ATWT?

MaryBeth Evans was also on ATWT. Who was playing Craig at that time?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

OliveAnn
Jason47
LIAM UPDATE:

Hmmm. If it's Shawn Christian it might be Michael Park (Jack Snyder). Hmmm.
Online Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Can we at least be certain that "Liam" will be on contract?
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Jason47
Oct 28 2013, 07:02 PM
OliveAnn
Jason47
LIAM UPDATE:

I haven't revealed what type of connection it is yet though.

People have guessed Kyle Lowder on my FB page, and he fits both categories of clues...he's been on a CBS soap and is connected to a current Days actor (married to Arianne Zucker). So it's not necessarily someone who may have worked with Joe on B&B or Greg on Y&R, etc...
Couldn't the connection then also be something like "this actor (or the actor's coworker - phrasing is starting to play games with my thinking ability) and a current Days actor have worked together on a movie/websoap/etc."?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jon Hensley who worked with Judi Evans on ATWT?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

jam6242
Oct 28 2013, 07:05 PM
I believe Hunt Block.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

jam6242
Oct 28 2013, 07:05 PM
Were they on the CBS soap at the same time? Or maybe it's the actor who replaced Shawn Christian on ATWT?

Scott Bryce if I'm remembering correctly.
Edited by Reese, Oct 28 2013, 07:12 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

It better not be Hunt Block, Kenny. One of the worst actors ever.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Oct 28 2013, 07:13 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Man, I hope they're adding this guy to the 30s/20s set. Because heaven knows we don't have enough men in those age groups!

[/end sarcasm]

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic